Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47575
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2015, 08:52 AM   #166
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Two cocksuckers like two peas in a pod no balls and the Jewish lackey. One is the pitcher and the other the catcher, however they are mum on who is who. One is the DAOTY and the other his butt boy. Rumor has it they have been considered for the new Dumb and Dumber movie.
Meanwhile, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you have no competition for the role of 'dumbest' prosimian. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you've graduated from missing commas to missing verbs.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:45 AM   #167
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE="3"][I am dumb
Quote:
Once again, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences twofold, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, here's an early release from Webster:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
A random error every once in a while might be excused, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, but you are perpetually stupid. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
Oh look---> It is no balls hankering and his Jewish lackey they are sweet on each other. Their chicken dick conspiracy (lie) failed miserably BUT !!! They have something new to bleat about "punctuation" on a hooker board. So let's all give a hand to these two morons on their new endeavor.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:57 AM   #168
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh look---> It is no balls hankering and his Jewish lackey they are sweet on each other. Their chicken dick conspiracy (lie) failed miserably BUT !!! They have something new to bleat about "punctuation" on a hooker board. So let's all give a hand to these two morons on their new endeavor.
Mentioned this before, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but it's obvious you're too fucking stupid to understand. Your posts are obvious lies and have absolutely no credible substance, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, there is nothing left to discuss regarding your posts except your perpetual stupidity and your inability to employ proper English, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

And once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
Old 01-21-2015, 05:25 PM   #169
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mentioned this before, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but it's obvious you're too fucking stupid to understand. Your posts are obvious lies and have absolutely no credible substance, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, there is nothing left to discuss regarding your posts except your perpetual stupidity and your inability to employ proper English, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp

I would like to see you prove that statement shit for brains, got a link? No one lies like you do.

And once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
Here is moron #1 he has ventured out on his quest to eliminate all errors from the board. be on your best behavior or the error police will babble some bullshit in response to anything you post. Let's all give him a big hand on his quest where is his sweet companion the Jewish lackey? Has he given up/
Old 01-21-2015, 05:41 PM   #170
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is moron #1
Yes you are, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:03 PM   #171
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, I'va. They sure like that white flag emoticon.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:10 PM   #172
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes you are, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

Plagiarism once again no balls your shit is weak. You have nothing of substance . Where is your butt buddy the lackey? Your diaper is full of shit he needs to change you. Give no balls a hand on his way of making a ass of himself.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:29 PM   #173
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Plagiarism once again no balls your shit is weak. You have nothing of substance . Where is your butt buddy the lackey? Your diaper is full of shit he needs to change you. Give no balls a hand on his way of making a ass of himself.
Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your post has more errors than it has sentences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, I'va. They sure like that white flag emoticon.
Whereas your goosestepping boyfriend plants his rainbow flagpole in your ass every night, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Old 01-21-2015, 08:58 PM   #174
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your post has more errors than it has sentences.

]
Once again no balls has mounted his steed and is riding off in search of errors. Give him a hand on his newest endeavor. Have some and see the fun.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:07 PM   #175
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again no balls has mounted his steed and is riding off in search of errors. Give him a hand on his newest endeavor. Have some and see the fun.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:40 PM   #176
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
No balls has broken down to using Photoshop He cannot be serious. .Have some more and enjoy the show. Has anyone seen the Jewish lackey ? He needs to be woke up.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:46 PM   #177
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No balls has broken down to using Photoshop He cannot be serious. .Have some more and enjoy the show. Has anyone seen the Jewish lackey ? He needs to be woke up.
Photoshop beats your use of emoticons every day of the week, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:35 PM   #178
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jacking off beats your use of emoticons every day of the week, I Eatkum and look like a Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:44 PM   #179
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you eat cum and look like an inbred chimp, and your *article* is only half as long as it should be, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Perhaps that's why you always cum up short, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-22-2015, 12:53 AM   #180
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes,I Eatkum eat cum and look like an inbred chimp, and your *article* is only half as long as it should be,.
Danger!!! No balls is reaching meltdown stage. He can't find his ass. Does his Jewish lackey have it? If you have seen no balls ass please PM him he is becoming desperate. Give him a hand On his ass quest.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women