Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2023, 08:31 AM   #166
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
You're too fucking stupid to even know what a debate is little punk ass bitch
Says the person whose idea of "debating" is calling the others name and not presenting any actual facts.

I guess dementia-ridden voters will vote for the dementia president.

Good for you for sticking to your kind.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 07:40 AM   #167
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Says the person whose idea of "debating" is calling the others name and not presenting any actual facts.

I guess dementia-ridden voters will vote for the dementia president.

Good for you for sticking to your kind.
You have no facts, just your laughable opinions. Where is a doctor's report detailing Biden's dementia? I can show you a video of orange ape claiming windmills cause cancer....if that is not fucking dementia, I don't know what is.

I am easily found if you want some of me kid, but being a punk ass bitch, you'll never man up.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 10:25 AM   #168
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't forget when Donnie changed the course of a hurricane with a Sharpie ....
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 11:03 AM   #169
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You have no facts, just your laughable opinions. Where is a doctor's report detailing Biden's dementia? I can show you a video of orange ape claiming windmills cause cancer....if that is not fucking dementia, I don't know what is.

I am easily found if you want some of me kid, but being a punk ass bitch, you'll never man up.
Are you kidding me? You can watch any number of the countless times Pedo Joe walked around looking like a dementia patient. The fact that you're denying this shows how unhinged you are. Do you know anything at all? Rhetorical question. You don't. That's why you're throwing such a massive hissy fit over this because you think you can name-call yourself out of embarrassment. You should do what the others have done after they realize they're idiots - walk away.

Why would I want to fight some loser online because he lost an internet debate? Go away, smooth-brain.

I love how you thought that your methods was "effective."

You are right. I've never seen someone lose an internet discussion in such spectacular fashion such as you. Truly effective use of ad-hominem and pussying out of talking!
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 11:12 AM   #170
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Are you kidding me? You can watch any number of the countless times Pedo Joe walked around looking like a dementia patient. The fact that you're denying this shows how unhinged you are. Do you know anything at all? Rhetorical question. You don't. That's why you're throwing such a massive hissy fit over this because you think you can name-call yourself out of embarrassment. You should do what the others have done after they realize they're idiots - walk away.

Why would I want to fight some loser online because he lost an internet debate? Go away, smooth-brain.

I love how you thought that your methods was "effective."

You are right. I've never seen someone lose an internet discussion in such spectacular fashion such as you. Truly effective use of ad-hominem and pussying out of talking!
So you admit you have no evidence for any of your shit stupid beliefs? Good, you lose faggot. That tin foil hat you have on has fried what little brains you started with.

I own you bitch.
Old 05-22-2023, 11:55 AM   #171
Aoi
meh

Quote:
So you admit you have no evidence for any of your shit stupid beliefs? Good, you lose faggot. That tin foil hat you have on has fried what little brains you started with.

I own you bitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_59a...l=TheTelegraph

You're like the kid at school who got his ass kicked in public and then went around the next day claiming you won.

You are terrible at debating. I'm still waiting for you to respond to my points. What, you too afraid? Yeah, I thought so. Run, smooth-brain. Now, sit your ass down on your wheelchair and roll yourself down to the same clinic dementia Joe should be admitted into and eat your ice cream.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 01:28 PM   #172
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_59a...l=TheTelegraph

You're like the kid at school who got his ass kicked in public and then went around the next day claiming you won.

You are terrible at debating. I'm still waiting for you to respond to my points. What, you too afraid? Yeah, I thought so. Run, smooth-brain. Now, sit your ass down on your wheelchair and roll yourself down to the same clinic dementia Joe should be admitted into and eat your ice cream.

I don't care about some damn youtube video, where is EVIDENCE FROM A FUCKING DOCTOR....provide or admit you're a piece of shit liar faggot!!!

Now tell us about that orange dick you suck and how windmills cause cancer!!! RUN FAGGOT RUN!!!!
Old 05-22-2023, 06:45 PM   #173
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I never get involved in political discussions, but let me ask all you guys this.... When Trump screwed around with Stormy Daniels, was he the current president of the United States?

If not, how can you compare him to Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky?
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 03:51 AM   #174
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Exclamation Make America Metal Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Don't forget when Donnie changed the course of a hurricane with a Sharpie ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F96rWNqr--A&pp=ygUVR3JhYiBoZXIgYnkgdGhlI HB1c3N5

All Trump has to do in 2024 to become relected as President again is "Grab them by the Pussy".

Warning...this video may Induce and Trigger Trump Derangement Syndrone. If so please proceed to a safe space, contact your therapist and have your medications on stand by.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 06:47 AM   #175
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

How that orange dictate little white primate?
Old 05-23-2023, 08:11 AM   #176
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvndXb-7XtU
Old 05-23-2023, 08:12 AM   #177
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I don't care about some damn youtube video, where is EVIDENCE FROM A FUCKING DOCTOR....provide or admit you're a piece of shit liar faggot!!!

Now tell us about that orange dick you suck and how windmills cause cancer!!! RUN FAGGOT RUN!!!!
You can be 500 lbs and still be fat without the doctor writing you a note tell you that you're a fat son of a bitch, smooth-brain. Similarly, you can be Biden and shake hands with invisible people among a myriad of other on-screen gaffes and not have a doctor write you a note telling you that you have dementia.

It is HILARIOUS watching you get so pissed off.

You really are an expert at losing debates.

Maybe you have dementia, too. That's why you have so many outbursts. Do you have dementia? Be honest.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 09:26 AM   #178
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
You can be 500 lbs and still be fat without the doctor writing you a note tell you that you're a fat son of a bitch, smooth-brain. Similarly, you can be Biden and shake hands with invisible people among a myriad of other on-screen gaffes and not have a doctor write you a note telling you that you have dementia.

It is HILARIOUS watching you get so pissed off.

You really are an expert at losing debates.

Maybe you have dementia, too. That's why you have so many outbursts. Do you have dementia? Be honest.
I am LAUGHING at you conspiracy theory moron. Funny that you're also a wanna-be doctor handing out opinions. I bet you did not even finish high school.

And I lost nothing little bitch. PM me if you want to find out specifics on getting your ass handed to you.
Old 05-23-2023, 11:38 AM   #179
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I am LAUGHING at you conspiracy theory moron. Funny that you're also a wanna-be doctor handing out opinions. I bet you did not even finish high school.

And I lost nothing little bitch. PM me if you want to find out specifics on getting your ass handed to you.
It's not a conspiracy when it's literally out in the open for everyone to see and there is actual evidence of 2020 shenanigans. Elon Musk released a shit ton of info on the twitter files.

Btw, in case you don't know what that is, it's an online communication service where a massive amount of news is shared to users. Not MSNBC and The View that you obviously get your information. I bet your ass is giving your entire paycheck to Ukraine like a total cuck.

You really are mad. I enjoy watching your tantrum.

No need to go to PM. Why would I? It's more fun watching you embarrass yourself here.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 01:32 PM   #180
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
It's not a conspiracy when it's literally out in the open for everyone to see and there is actual evidence of 2020 shenanigans. Elon Musk released a shit ton of info on the twitter files.

Btw, in case you don't know what that is, it's an online communication service where a massive amount of news is shared to users. Not MSNBC and The View that you obviously get your information. I bet your ass is giving your entire paycheck to Ukraine like a total cuck.

You really are mad. I enjoy watching your tantrum.

No need to go to PM. Why would I? It's more fun watching you embarrass yourself here.
Yea sure bitch, so everyone else is a fool and you're a genius? What a fucking joke!!! Where is your fucking evidence bitch?

How have I embarrassed myself? You're the conspiracy theory moron and coward. You only come out in public with other Nazi punks like little black sambo primate carrying your tiki torches and giving Nazi salutes.

Elon Musk? What a joke. Yet another cock you long to suck. You'll never dare come in public because you're a fucking coward.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women