Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60123
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2021, 02:29 AM   #166
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

He now even admits he don't have the power to ban mask mandates and threatening to withhold the salaries of officials who enforced them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...wer/vi-AANiDFJ
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 10:36 AM   #167
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
He now even admits he don't have the power to ban mask mandates and threatening to withhold the salaries of officials who enforced them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...wer/vi-AANiDFJ
You are scared shitless of DeSantis in 2024. That is clear. And how refreshing, a politician that follows the law unlike senile Biden with his vastly illegal extension of an eviction moratorium.

And for the record, DeSantis was saying the state can't directly withhold a school superintendents salary - but the state can withhold state funding to a school district and then it will be up to the school district to withhold the salary
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 01:41 PM   #168
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You are scared shitless of DeSantis in 2024. That is clear. And how refreshing, a politician that follows the law unlike senile Biden with his vastly illegal extension of an eviction moratorium.

And for the record, DeSantis was saying the state can't directly withhold a school superintendents salary - but the state can withhold state funding to a school district and then it will be up to the school district to withhold the salary
A lot of women in my life always knew what I was thinking and were totally wrong and so are you.

Actually I kind of want a Smart Republican to win the next time so who ever is in office they don't have all there friends and family in for two terms. Look at Trump he had all of his family and friends in office. Could you imagine two terms of that, the rich. WOW. If we have two terms of this, I don't know how that is going to work out either.

Democrats spend to much money GOP give it to there rich friends. Middle class always takes the hit.

That is why I am wanting a smart not stupid person to run on both sides. Not a buck passer, your fired person... Someone smart like Obama, JFK or Romney. Someone who has brains and is younger.. Then I would relax. Right now I see no one on either side worth running. No smart person wants it. Its a thankless job. It is over 3 years down the road and I am not thinking of it all, SORRY.

One minute you have Trump coming back in office any day, next thing you want DeSantis to run. What is it?

I would like to see all the Congressmen and Senators replaced. Just like a new company that was bought out and start from scratch. Right now for who knows how long it hasn't worked. No one can agree on anything. You have the rich giving to the rich and Robin Hood giving to the poor. Especially the ones that don't want to work.

So there you go Berry, you don't have me figured out. You know why, I don't have me figured out.
Old 08-15-2021, 12:01 AM   #169
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look at Trump he had all of his family and friends in office. Could you imagine two terms of that, the rich.

Democrats spend to much money GOP give it to there rich friends.

Someone smart like Obama, JFK or Romney. Someone who has brains and is younger..

One minute you have Trump coming back in office any day, next thing you want DeSantis to run. What is it?
You are all over the place but on your 4 remarks above

1. Trump didn't have enough of his people around him - that was the issue. He had 2 family members working. And a very small number of business people he knew. And in case you missed it, Trump was the only President in recent history to leave office with a LOWER net worth than he came is with., Look at Obama, Bush, the Clintons - they all fed at the trough and enriched themselves. Trump did not.

2. Just where did the GOP give money to their "rich friends" the last 4 years? And don't make a fool of yourself claiming the Trump Tax Cut - where nearly everyone got a tax cut

3. LOL are you fucking kidding me - Obama and Romney smart??? You lose any shred of credibility you may have had remaining (and not sure you had any left) with that silly comment

4. Show me where I said Trump would be reinstated in office. I will wait. I think it is pretty clear that as of right now, the GOP nominee in 2024 will either be Trump or DeSantis. But I am not sure if Trump plans to run.
Old 08-15-2021, 04:48 AM   #170
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are all over the place but on your 4 remarks above

1. Trump didn't have enough of his people around him - that was the issue. He had 2 family members working. And a very small number of business people he knew. And in case you missed it, Trump was the only President in recent history to leave office with a LOWER net worth than he came is with., Look at Obama, Bush, the Clintons - they all fed at the trough and enriched themselves. Trump did not.

2. Just where did the GOP give money to their "rich friends" the last 4 years? And don't make a fool of yourself claiming the Trump Tax Cut - where nearly everyone got a tax cut

3. LOL are you fucking kidding me - Obama and Romney smart??? You lose any shred of credibility you may have had remaining (and not sure you had any left) with that silly comment

4. Show me where I said Trump would be reinstated in office. I will wait. I think it is pretty clear that as of right now, the GOP nominee in 2024 will either be Trump or DeSantis. But I am not sure if Trump plans to run.
"Trump’s daughter worked at the White House. Her husband worked at the White House. Rudy’s son worked at the White House. Barr’s son-in-law worked at the White House. Barr’s daughter worked at Treasury. Trump’s sons did foreign business. Trump’s daughter got Chinese patents and Saudi grants." so who looks foolish?

"Net worth" No one has seen Trumps tax returns. I don't know if you look at honest not barn yard news company's but for 5 years they have been fighting to see his tax returns so that can't be verified. He does nothing but lie. If he said it was raining outside you had better look. If Trump left office with less money it is because of his legal fee's. He had to defend his lie's and he got sued all the time. He was a constant source of embarrassment.

"Trump Tax Cut - where nearly everyone got a tax cut" everyone except the lower and middle class got a tax cut, you are right the rich got one..

Trumps Speeches-Trump using finger to help read someone's speech they wrote for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmvxx_YbDsM

Obama's Speeches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLf6JFbZoo

Romney speeches
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H6N0lqkvS8

Who's the dumb one out of the three?
Old 08-15-2021, 09:44 AM   #171
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Trump was the only President in recent history to leave office with a LOWER net worth than he came in with.
Quote:
"Net worth" No one has seen Trump's tax returns. I don't know if you look at honest not barn yard news company's (sic) but for 5 years they have been fighting to see his tax returns so that can't be verified.
Tax returns show income, not wealth or net worth. I've pointed this out many, many times in the national Political Forum and this forum - see below. It gets really, really discouraging to see the same stupid libtard talking points repeated over & over again, no matter how many times I debunk them. So please, bypass, read the links below and LEARN something!

Btw - Forbes and Bloomberg have been tracking the net worth of Donald Trump and other rich fucks for decades. Are they "barn yard news company's (sic)"?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=16

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=18

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...5&postcount=50
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 10:26 AM   #172
bypass
Valued Poster

Lusty " same stupid libtard talking point"

Well for your information all the lawyers that have worked for Trump had said he changes those figures daily! It all depends on which way he needs them to be to get out of paying or of him getting another loan. That is coming from the real news company's!

So Who Needs To Learn Something?
Old 08-15-2021, 10:42 AM   #173
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Trump’s daughter worked at the White House. Her husband worked at the White House. Rudy’s son worked at the White House. Barr’s son-in-law worked at the White House. Barr’s daughter worked at Treasury. Trump’s sons did foreign business. Trump’s daughter got Chinese patents and Saudi grants." so who looks foolish?
so TWO of Trump's family members - JUST LIKE I STATED. Can you not comprehend what I wrote ?

Quote:
"Net worth" No one has seen Trumps tax returns. I don't know if you look at honest not barn yard news company's but for 5 years they have been fighting to see his tax returns so that can't be verified.
Try learning basic finance before posting something and looking really ill-informed. Tax returns do not measure Net Worth. They measure annual income. You can't tell Net Worth from any damn tax returns

Quote:
"Trump Tax Cut - where nearly everyone got a tax cut" everyone except the lower and middle class got a tax cut, you are right the rich got one..
Wrong - the lower and middle class got tax cuts as did those in the upper income ranges. Because get this - YOU HAVE TO PAY FUCKING TAXES TO GET A TAX CUT. Try educating yourself. In 2018 the top 5% of income earners in this country paid 60% of ALL the income taxes. 60%. Meanwhile you and others in the bottom 50% paid a measly 3% overall. 3% percent

Old 08-15-2021, 10:50 AM   #174
bypass
Valued Poster

'Recall Ron DeSantis'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...t8G?li=BBnb7Kz
Old 08-15-2021, 10:53 AM   #175
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Lusty "same stupid libtard talking point"

Well for your information all the lawyers that have worked for Trump had said he changes those figures daily! It all depends on which way he needs them to be to get out of paying or of him getting another loan. That is coming from the real news company's (sic)!

So Who Needs To Learn Something?
Let's back up a little. You tried to deny that Trump's net worth declined during office by saying we don't know if that's true unless/until we see his tax returns.

What exactly do you expect to learn from his tax returns that is not already publicly known from his Personal Financial Statements?

Do you disagree with the computations made by Forbes and Bloomberg? If so, please explain in detail.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 10:59 AM   #176
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Let's back up a little. You tried to deny that Trump's net worth declined during office by saying we don't know if that's true unless/until we see his tax returns.

What exactly do you expect to learn from his tax returns that is not already publicly known from his Personal Financial Statements?

Do you disagree with the computations made by Forbes and Bloomberg? If so, please explain in detail.
LOL - this will be a hoot to see his answer. In his mind, it is probably Ron DeSantis's fault
Old 08-15-2021, 01:18 PM   #177
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL - this will be a hoot to see his answer. In his mind, it is probably Ron DeSantis's fault
Here is a real hoot. I sent you a link and you still argue. Four family members, Ivanka & Jared Kushner, Eric Trump and Donny Trump and both of those two dummies partners. Unless they changed it and never told me, that is not two! Plus all of his other dumb friends. If it didn't work out, you fire someone and blame them.

Lets not forget about his best dumb friend. The Pillow Man. How is that working out? To bad China hacked him, because he had the proof. ready to show it. To Bad.LMAO

Lusty I already answered your other question, His lawyer said Trump use to make his worth more or less depending on owing money or needing money. He is a hypochondriac you can't believe anything he says. You already knew that.You may choice to hide it. You know it is true.

I am impressed you two got real news forum. I am actually impressed. Maybe the farm didn't work today. Well it fit what you wanted to say. Then its not fake news.

I am honored and humbled, you two are so smart. Everyone else is stupid or a fool or both that don't agree with you. You know all about the steel mills, probably never worked there. Probably know everything there is to know of the coal industry. Know everything of the virus. Know all there is to know of the vaccine. Know where and how the Virus came from. Know everything of economics.Know everything about the elections. If your guy lost, they cheated. You know what everyone thinks, wow you two are special. I am lucky to argue with you two.

Thank you.
Old 08-15-2021, 01:47 PM   #178
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is a real hoot. I sent you a link and you still argue. Four family members, Ivanka & Jared Kushner, Eric Trump and Donny Trump and both of those two dummies partners. Unless they changed it and never told me, that is not two! Plus all of his other dumb friends. If it didn't work out, you fire someone and blame them.
LOL - you did not send me a link. And neither Eric nor Non Jr were employed by the Whitehouse. So TWO

Quote:
Lusty I already answered your other question, He is a hypochondriac you can't believe anything he says.
Ummm, no you didn't. You avoided Lusty's question and continue doing so because you know you were wrong and can't answer it. And WTF - do you even understand the meaning of the word hypochondriac?

Quote:
I am impressed you two got real news forum. I am actually impressed. Maybe the farm didn't work today. Well it fit what you wanted to say. Then its not fake news.
I use real news sources in every link I post. Not my fault you are too close minded to read different actual news sources instead of just your MSDNC bullshit

Quote:
I am honored and humbled, you two are so smart. Everyone else is stupid or a fool or both that don't agree with you. You know all about the steel mills, probably never worked there. Probably know everything there is to know of the coal industry. Know everything of the virus. Know all there is to know of the vaccine. Know where and how the Virus came from. Know everything of economics. Know everything about the elections.
Just admit it, you are out of your element here. That's OK. You still have a chance to educate yourself better. Try reading a lot of different sources and focus on reading comprehension.

As to two industries you mentioned - nope never worked in a steel mill but I know a few things about them as I did a bit of work for one of them. As to the coal industry - ever been underground in a deep mine in WV? I bet not. I have. How about on top of a mountain in a strip mine? No - I have. I used to know a lot about the coal industry as one of the larger ones was a client of mine. That said it has been some time. Want to go on?
Old 08-15-2021, 02:30 PM   #179
bypass
Valued Poster

Answer to all of where I have been. Steel mill, underground, strip mine, all yes. So do you want to go on?

All one form or another, tied to the white house.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-white-house/

Just like Clinton impeached for a bj, actually lied about getting one, but it was still about a bj.
Old 08-15-2021, 02:56 PM   #180
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Answer to all of where I have been. Steel mill, underground, strip mine, all yes. So do you want to go on?
Well good for you. But you are the one who tried to insult Lust and I by claiming we know nothing about steel mills or the coal industry. I proved you wrong yet again. That must be tiring for you to be proven wrong so, so often

Quote:
All one form or another, tied to the white house.
Nope - He had 2 family members working in the White House. Period. It is called reading comprehension. Try it sometime

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women