Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-18-2011, 06:46 AM   #166
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I really haven't made up on my mind on Cain. Like a lot of non-politicians or outsiders, we don't know a whole lot about them and have guess what they'd actually do if governing...
Well we took a chance on a community organizer. Think what someone who had actually accomplished something, instead of just compiling a resume, could do.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:37 AM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default How's that working fo ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Well we took a chance on a community organizer. Think what someone who had actually accomplished something, instead of just compiling a resume, could do.
WE took a chance on a B movie actor and he has fooled half of you into thinking that we can lower taxes and increase spending!

Old 05-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #168
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
WE took a chance on a B movie actor and he has fooled half of you into thinking that we can lower taxes and increase spending!

It's a damn good thing we did too.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #169
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:

No, he correctly figured out that if you refuse to approve tax rate increases, the bastards that are spending all the money eventually have to stop. Such as is slowly dawning on the current administration.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #170
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'll note that he no longer runs Godfathers -- hence the four crusts. The damn Liberals must have taken over there again.
He picked his story, not me. I found some irony in the "rest of the story" as the late Paul Harvey would say.

How long do you plan for Herman (with that name alone there should be some good nicknames) for be in office?

He left GF's in '02, I have no idea when "Crust Creep" started, but I doubt it was yesterday.

Point is, even if HC is able to simplfy some things when/if in office, are you happy with his legacy if we're back in the same place we were less than a decade later?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #171
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:

The debate is over and research proves that Ronaldus Maximus was RIGHT, very RIGHT!....
Old 05-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #172
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
No, he correctly figured out that if you refuse to approve tax rate increases, the bastards that are spending all the money eventually have to stop. Such as is slowly dawning on the current administration.
Ummm....don't forget to mention Supply Side Economics....
Old 05-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #173
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Don't worry PJ, there's always Michele Bachmann.
Michele would be a fantastic president...pity there's too many people like you who would not vote for her because she's a woman...I'll bet you didn't vote for Hilary Clinton....
Old 05-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #174
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Ignorance is bliss? That is my question to ya'll.

Do you understand any of this PJ? There is the objective and then there is reality. You Reagan guys no longer live in reality. You live in the past. You remind me of the French...wanting to dig a ditch around their country to protectect them from Germany.

http://dailybail.com/home/stockman-t...l-madness.html

This lamentable prospect is deeply grounded in the policy-driven transformation of the economy during recent decades that has shifted income and wealth to the top of the economic ladder. While not the stated objective of policy, this reverse Robin Hood outcome cannot be gainsaid: the share of wealth held by the top 1 percent of households has risen to 35 percent from 21 percent since 1979, while their share of income has more than doubled to around 20 percent.
The culprit here was the combination of ultralow rates of interest at the Federal Reserve and ultralow rates of taxation on capital gains. The former destroyed the nation’s capital markets, fueling huge growth in household and business debt, serial asset bubbles and endless leveraged speculation in equities, commodities, currencies and other assets.
At the same time, the nearly untaxed windfall gains accrued to pure financial speculators, not the backyard inventors envisioned by the Republican-inspired capital-gains tax revolution of 1978. And they happened in an environment of essentially zero inflation, the opposite of the double-digit inflation that justified a lower tax rate on capital gains back then — but which is now simply an obsolete tax subsidy to the rich...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
It's a damn good thing we did too.
Only if you are in the top 1%. Glad to hear you are doing so well from that piss poor movie actors actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
The debate is over and research proves that Ronaldus Maximus was RIGHT, very RIGHT!....

Right about what? That " the share of wealth held by the top 1 percent of households has risen to 35 percent from 21 percent since 1979, while their share of income has more than doubled to around 20 percent.''
Old 05-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #175
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Not even close any more. Was doing well but things have a way of happening. I'm still breathing though and have my freedom so no tears.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #176
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Do you understand any of this PJ? There is the objective and then there is reality. You Reagan guys no longer live in reality. You live in the past. You remind me of the French...wanting to dig a ditch around their country to protectect them from Germany.

http://dailybail.com/home/stockman-t...l-madness.html

This lamentable prospect is deeply grounded in the policy-driven transformation of the economy during recent decades that has shifted income and wealth to the top of the economic ladder. While not the stated objective of policy, this reverse Robin Hood outcome cannot be gainsaid: the share of wealth held by the top 1 percent of households has risen to 35 percent from 21 percent since 1979, while their share of income has more than doubled to around 20 percent.
The culprit here was the combination of ultralow rates of interest at the Federal Reserve and ultralow rates of taxation on capital gains. The former destroyed the nation’s capital markets, fueling huge growth in household and business debt, serial asset bubbles and endless leveraged speculation in equities, commodities, currencies and other assets.
At the same time, the nearly untaxed windfall gains accrued to pure financial speculators, not the backyard inventors envisioned by the Republican-inspired capital-gains tax revolution of 1978. And they happened in an environment of essentially zero inflation, the opposite of the double-digit inflation that justified a lower tax rate on capital gains back then — but which is now simply an obsolete tax subsidy to the rich...

Only if you are in the top 1%. Glad to hear you are doing so well from that piss poor movie actors actions.

Right about what? That " the share of wealth held by the top 1 percent of households has risen to 35 percent from 21 percent since 1979, while their share of income has more than doubled to around 20 percent.''

I don't see the purpose of your Stockman article posting....

I haven't fact checked your numbers...I will agree with the 1% of earners having 20% of the income; of course, they do pay 40% of the income taxes....

Didn't Mr. Reagan want you to keep more of the money you worked hard for rather than taking it from you by force and giving it to some else? Nobody has been able to explain to me what moral justification exists for them to get your money....

The wealthy don't get to just take income and wealth from other people...they have to provide goods and services to people at acceptable prices...you provide numbers I have not fact-checked, but you just assume they got what they have because they stole it...

perhaps you can clarify some of your point by sharing with us how globalization played into your numbers, or even social mobility [certainly the top 1% of earners are not the exact same people as the top 1% from 10 years ago]

the financial speculator/backyard inventor comment is laughable...the backyard inventor never gets off the ground without the financial speculators! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I also love those "loaded" terms: FINANCIAL SPECULATORS...sounds so evil and dirty [doesn't mom and pop saving for retirement belong to the financial speculator class?]....BACKYARD INVENTOR...sounds so innocent and wholesome...HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #177
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:

What is your objective? Do you want to make sure the government is sufficiently funded, or do you want to punish the people you're jealous of because they are successful?

IF your numbers are correct, then explain what happened to create the change..........
Old 05-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #178
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I don't see the purpose of your Stockman article posting....

That says it all.

You probably do not even know who Stockman is.

Obviously you do not understand the history of the last thirty years. That is Reagan's legacy. Pitiful really.

Not seeing the purpose of Stockman's article is like not seeing the effect wind shear had on the Space Shuttles.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question...ns/q0122.shtml
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #179
pjorourke
Valued Poster

WTF, did you actually say something or just pull a Marshall and post something long that someone else wrote?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #180
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF, did you actually say something or just pull a Marshall and post something long that someone else wrote?
You think this is long***? As to who wrote what. PJ remember that it is better to post articles by experts and have people think you an idiot than post you own idoitic thoughts and leave no doubt.

I thought you would attack the messanger. Whats a matter you and Marshall can't find fault with the facts?

***This lamentable prospect is deeply grounded in the policy-driven transformation of the economy during recent decades that has shifted income and wealth to the top of the economic ladder. While not the stated objective of policy, this reverse Robin Hood outcome cannot be gainsaid: the share of wealth held by the top 1 percent of households has risen to 35 percent from 21 percent since 1979, while their share of income has more than doubled to around 20 percent.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women