Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #166
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1:
Quote:
That's just one of your "straw men" ..... but it is entertaining to watch you whine about it.

#2: Don't you get tired hitting on the transvestites to see if they post on ECCIE?

#1: I ain't whining about shit. For Exxon to get its foot in the door it needs a friendly government. Check out wtf happens when it doesn't have one. Our government is over in the ME to secure oil. If you do not understand that fact you have not paid attention to that part of the world for the last 80 years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/21/venezuela-has-proposed-1_n_974831.html

The Exxon and Conoco cases stem from the 2007 state takeover of extra heavy crude projects in Venezuela's Orinoco Belt, one of the biggest oil deposits in the world.
The two companies originally claimed more than $40 billion in combined compensation, while Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA calculated the assets, after payments to creditors, were worth less than $2 billion.

#2: Never. I hit on who I think will l hit back on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
The "Jackson Hole folks" who work for restaurants, retail stores, and rafting, hiking, and skiing-related businesses need and appreciate our dollars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

The ones who own homes in the area -- well, maybe not so much!
good point, maybe that is where those wallsrtreet protesters should be. They hang out in that cold for more than a week and I say we give them all a job and concede their point!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:26 PM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I got the shit beat out of me in Jackson Hole.

That shoulda knocked a good hundred pounds outta yea!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #168
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We've gone from the dangerous policies of Iran, to the good judgment of the people of Jackson Hole.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #169
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We've gone from the dangerous policies of Iran, to the good judgment of the people of Jackson Hole.
Jackson Hole is more important, at the moment.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:37 PM   #170
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

#1: I ain't whining about shit. For Exxon to get its foot in the door it needs a friendly government.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_974831.html
Then you obviously don't know what whining is ... you are whining in order to change the subject matter of the thread to your pet peave ... military.

Like I said a decent guess is that less than 1 cent of your tax dollars goes to the military support of any oil companies being "protected" by the U.S. military. As for what it takes for "Exxon to get its foot in the door" ... you don't have a clue ... particularly if you actually believe its the U.S. military.

If you have ever been isolated on an island in a foreign country with potential hostilities brewing and the foregin country's "gun boats" show up off shore, it is a good feeling to wake up the next day and see a U.S. missile frigate set up off shore at the ready. It was certainly worth a few bucks of my tax dollars to realize that there was "cover." The deterrent value is priceless at times.

I appreciate your bravado and self-reliance, but apparently you have never been interrogated in a foreign country with a muzzle nudging your temple while the conversation is drifting to an ass kicking. How about several times. Independence is wonderful ... sitting on the couch.

Don't talk to me about your breadth of knowledge .. stick to Jackson Hole. It suits you better.

"Huffington" .... Have you joined the "BT Club of OP-EDS"?
Old 10-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #171
DFWhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

What funny is how poorly educated americans are in terms of this and we are told stories basically of the boogy man...

I am voting for paul if he is the front runner, guess what I will loose my career if he gets elected but I am still voting for him (defense contractor).

Someone mentioned Hezbollah... They do far more good than bad actually. Did you know 1300 Palestinians are killed for every ONE israeli. Israel is committing genocide simply put, and no one can understand why the hell everyone wants to eradicate them.

As far as gadaffi he was actually a GREAT leader. He improved literacy from 12% to over 85% while he was in office, had a centralized bank that gave 0% loans out like candy, had one of the BEST public health systems in the world, and has the highest education elvels in all of Africa. His citizens also had the highest quality of life of ALL african countries.

Iran is not the boogey man, there an independent nation and have the right to do whatever the hell they want to do. Do they have huge human rights issues? Yes... so does china though and we conduct business with them in the open
DFWhobby is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #172
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWhobby View Post
As far as gadaffi he was actually a GREAT leader. He improved literacy from 12% to over 85% while he was in office, had a centralized bank that gave 0% loans out like candy, had one of the BEST public health systems in the world, and has the highest education elvels in all of Africa. His citizens also had the highest quality of life of ALL african countries.
Yea but they have all that good oil that Britian wanted its hands on....and you know we migh just want a piece of that pie too.

Old LL bitched and moaned about the cost of firing on Lybia but that was done for our oil companies benifit , not some yeahoo rebels that will plunder the country they claim to want to save.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #173
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"Huffington" .... Have you joined the "BT Club of OP-EDS"?
Ever news organization has reported on this...you are no longer hiding on some island waiting for the military to rescue you. Clean out your pants and do a google search.

You will not see me going to some shit hole country trying to rape their resources and expecting our military to come bail me out. Sorry you needed them to do so.

Keep you ass in this country and shit like that won't happen. You know why? ... because they do not invade us here. You got a better chance of getting struck by lightening that a terrorist killing you , yet you cats run around crying that the sky is falling. Chicken Little ain't got shit on you vast military complex apologists!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #174
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... they do not invade us here.
Talking about ridiculous .....

.... you've had your head up some transvestite's skirt.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #175
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Talking about ridiculous .....

.... you've had your head up some transvestite's skirt.
When have we had an invasion? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

A couple of hijacked planes is not a military victory nor invasion!

Now one could argue that there are more than a few folks from South America invading this country but looking for work ain't much of an invasion.

btw Are you like one of those Japs that have stayed hidden all these decades still fighting WWII? The war is over, you can leave your island and get with the real world!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #176
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
When have we had an invasion? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

A couple of hijacked planes is not a military victory nor invasion!
Four hijacked aircraft and three thousand dead?!? There was only one plane over Hiroshima, but the Japanese looked upon it and the crew as "invaders".

*Actually there were three, but that's another story.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:28 PM   #177
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Coloradoans hate us but love our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The Jackson Hole folks do not need our $$$$$$$$$$$$$ LOL
Jackson Hole is a ski area in Wyoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I got the shit beat out of me in Jackson Hole.
At the ski area or the town?

The town next to Jackson Hole ski area is Jackson, Wyoming
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #178
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Four hijacked aircraft and three thousand dead?!? There was only one plane over Hiroshima, but the Japanese looked upon it and the crew as "invaders".

*Actually there were three, but that's another story.
The Japanese viewed all bombers over their territory the same.

We view all air attackes by terrorists the same.

Does the exact term used matter? Not to me.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:43 AM   #179
Texaspride74
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Your "evidence" is saying the Japanese JN-25 Codes were decipherable before December, 1941, and that is not true. Any author who claims that the U.S. "knew of" - or suspected - an imminent Japanese attack before midnight December 6th is a revisionist liar. It was 1 PM Eastern time when the last part, Part 14 wherein Japan states it is breaking diplomatic relations with the U.S., of the diplomatic message was deciphered and delivered to Cordell Hull. This was less than thirty minutes before the first bombs were dropped on Pearl Harbor.

FDR did anticipate the Japanese might attack Guam, Midway or the Philippines, but no one "knew" the Japanese would attack Pearl Harbor. The Philippines were reinforced in anticipation of an eventual attack. Pearl Harbor was believed to be safe.
My evidence came directly from Freedom of Information Acts filed with the US Navy and other government sources. What you are putting out is the same main line lies that have been stated for a long time. As is often credited to Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister...

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Next, your going to tell me that the North Vietnamese "attack" on our boats which led to LBJ getting Congress to sign onto the Vietnam war really happened. And if you agree with that lie please say so because I will shatter your Military Industrial Complex induced dream on that as well. The fact of the matter is that False Flag "terror" attacks have been all through history by many governments, including ours. This is not opinion, nor "conspiracy theories, it is a simple case of fact.
Texaspride74 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:48 AM   #180
Texaspride74
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Iran, by its recent actions, has demonstrated that it will initiate hostile actions against the U.S. Yet, even as Iran has threatened to use WMDs in the capital of this country, you are just the type of moron who will keep your head stuck up your ass and say it has nothing at all to do with the U.S.
What recent actions? The supposed Iran Terror Plot to Assassinate.....ect. ect. that was reported to be caught by the FBI but the FBI says they have no knowlege of this and it was likely something the Obama Administration made up. That one? Or some other form of fearmongering?
Texaspride74 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women