Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-15-2023, 07:05 PM   #166
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
LOL!! Like "the perfect phone call"s with Zelenskyy and Raffensberger. "It was a perfect phone call". Huh?
Yea, when a guy says to an election official, "I need you to find me 11,780 votes," which is the exact number he needed to overturn the state, you'd have to be delusional not to believe that he was trying to rig the vote.
Old 06-15-2023, 08:04 PM   #167
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Yea, when a guy says to an election official, "I need you to find me 11,780 votes," which is the exact number he needed to overturn the state, you'd have to be delusional not to believe that he was trying to rig the vote.

i'm confused. explain "maga cult" so i can intelligently respond.

is "maga cult" everyone who voted for Trump in 2016?
is "maga cult" everyone who voted for Trump in 2020?
is "maga cult" everyone who will vote for Trump in 2024?

what is "maga cult", valued poster?

asking for MAGA Gurl

bahahahahaaaaaaa
Old 06-16-2023, 05:27 AM   #168
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

asking for MAGA Gurl

bahahahahaaaaaaa
LOL

No.
No.
No, but getting closer. If he's unable to run, I'd say that those who write him in are card carrying members.

12 Pages worth of their delusions should be enough for you see who's in it and who's not. It's Trump's Cult of Ignorance. Cult 45. Those who believe lie that con man tells and follow his every order, some of whom are even in federal penitentiaries now due to following his orders.
Old 06-16-2023, 07:02 AM   #169
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

asking for MAGA Gurl

bahahahahaaaaaaa
Speaking for myself:

I voted for him in 2016. Thought he was smart enough to lower the hate speech, get off twitter, stop the embarrassing bragging, hire some smart people and ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THEM!! Obviously didn’t happen.

2020. Hell no

2024. If he is an option another hell no
Old 06-16-2023, 05:54 PM   #170
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Waco Kid, I saw a typical MAGA cult member driving through Pittsburgh this evening. Rusted out GMC Jimmy, Turd 2024 sticker, FJB sticker, three different NASCAR drivers number stickers, a few other various RWN stickers, smoldering cigarette hanging out the window, doing 50 in a 25, swerving, driving erratically, almost hitting a pedestrian, slamming on the brakes at the stop light. Typical MAGA clown.
Old 06-17-2023, 02:03 PM   #171
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Waco Kid, I saw a typical MAGA cult member driving through Pittsburgh this evening. Rusted out GMC Jimmy, Turd 2024 sticker, FJB sticker, three different NASCAR drivers number stickers, a few other various RWN stickers, smoldering cigarette hanging out the window, doing 50 in a 25, swerving, driving erratically, almost hitting a pedestrian, slamming on the brakes at the stop light. Typical MAGA clown.

if you say so
Old 06-17-2023, 02:07 PM   #172
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
LOL

No.
No.
No, but getting closer. If he's unable to run, I'd say that those who write him in are card carrying members.

12 Pages worth of their delusions should be enough for you see who's in it and who's not. It's Trump's Cult of Ignorance. Cult 45. Those who believe lie that con man tells and follow his every order, some of whom are even in federal penitentiaries now due to following his orders.

12 pages of you saying what you think people who voted for Trump are and believe and implying anyone who voted for Trump is a "cult member".
Old 06-17-2023, 03:40 PM   #173
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
And I saw a 400 pound welfare mom and her 6 fatherless kids checking out at Walmart, obviously paying with her snap card. What’s your point?
Old 06-17-2023, 05:52 PM   #174
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
12 pages of you saying what you think people who voted for Trump are and believe and implying anyone who voted for Trump is a "cult member".
I see what you're trying to do, but once again, incorrect. It's 12 pages of the delusions of the MAGA cult members. Not everyone who voted for Trump believe all the ridiculous nonsense that the MAGA cult folks do. Some people just pull the red lever no matter what, although in 2020 a bunch of them switched and voted Blue for the first time in their lives, because they had four years to see how harmful the Cult Leader was to both the country and their party. Charley3 is an example. In 2016 he may not have realized how much of a Turd the guy was, but after 4 years it became plain as day.
Old 06-17-2023, 05:56 PM   #175
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
And I saw a 400 pound welfare mom and her 6 fatherless kids checking out at Walmart, obviously paying with her snap card. What’s your point?
If she's relevant to this thread, maybe she went out to a rusted out MAGA cult truck after that.

My point was that Waco wanted to know what the MAGA cult was, so I described a member that I encountered.
Old 06-18-2023, 07:03 AM   #176
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Not likely. They typically prefer an Escalade, with retarded low profile aftermarket wheels and tires that ruin the ride.

That dude was a hedge fund manager for all you know, not everybody judges people by the car they drive. I could afford any car I want, but drive a 10 year old Toyota I bought as a flood recovery. A little elbow grease and and lots of trips to U-Pull & Pay and it’s good as new. Cars are a shitty investment, some of us have different priorities and look to minimize the loss.

You do you and keep up the racism tho, David Duke would be proud.
Old 06-19-2023, 06:29 AM   #177
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Not likely. They typically prefer an Escalade, with retarded low profile aftermarket wheels and tires that ruin the ride.

That dude was a hedge fund manager for all you know, not everybody judges people by the car they drive. I could afford any car I want, but drive a 10 year old Toyota I bought as a flood recovery. A little elbow grease and and lots of trips to U-Pull & Pay and it’s good as new. Cars are a shitty investment, some of us have different priorities and look to minimize the loss.

You do you and keep up the racism tho, David Duke would be proud.

I'd bet my most prized possession that he wasn't a hedge fund manager. I'm talking about a real person I observed, not your made up Escalade scenario, but I'd also bet that there are more rusty truck MAGA Cult members on welfare than there are Escalade drivers on welfare

Racism? What have I said that's racist? Orange isn't a race. Duke? He was in the MAGA Cult. He tweeted that Turd's election in 2016 was one of the most exciting moments in his life and “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!” He was certainly right about that.
Old 06-22-2023, 06:51 PM   #178
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

-Many of the MAGA Cult members like to deny or downplay obvious examples of racism, and want to whitewash the history.
Old 06-22-2023, 07:40 PM   #179
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
I see what you're trying to do, but once again, incorrect. It's 12 pages of the delusions of the MAGA cult members. Not everyone who voted for Trump believe all the ridiculous nonsense that the MAGA cult folks do. Some people just pull the red lever no matter what, although in 2020 a bunch of them switched and voted Blue for the first time in their lives, because they had four years to see how harmful the Cult Leader was to both the country and their party. Charley3 is an example. In 2016 he may not have realized how much of a Turd the guy was, but after 4 years it became plain as day.
I personally know a dozen or so people who voted for him in '16, then either voted for Biden, or abstained, in '20. Those folks are obviously not in the cult.

Still a head scratcher as to why they voted for him in '16 (because anyone paying attention at the time could see what a depraved, racist lunatic he was), but that's what forgiveness is for.
Old 06-23-2023, 05:07 AM   #180
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I personally know a dozen or so people who voted for him in '16, then either voted for Biden, or abstained, in '20. Those folks are obviously not in the cult.

Still a head scratcher as to why they voted for him in '16 (because anyone paying attention at the time could see what a depraved, racist lunatic he was), but that's what forgiveness is for.
Yea, I know a few of those folks as well. Definitely not in the cult. There are some 2020 voters who aren't in it as well. The type who just pull the red lever no matter what. They're not attracted by his lies and racism. They're just partisan to a fault.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women