Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 09:13 PM   #166
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Like Democrats and Trump, you're looking at prosperity like it's a zero sum game. The solution isn't to fuck the Chinaman and the rich man, it's to improve the prosperity of the "lower middle class" in your chart. The solutions proposed by Democrats (raise taxes on businesses and the wealthy) and Trump (reduce comparative advantage achieved through trade) make everyone worse off.

not everyone. in every "war" there are winners and losers. i'm a winner. are you a loser?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:58 PM   #167
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
not everyone. in every "war" there are winners and losers. i'm a winner. are you a loser?
This is right up there with your thoughts about manscaping. Does it mean you believe, contrary to the evidence of the last 100 years, that people aren't becoming more prosperous? That there has to be a loser for every winner? So redistribution is the solution? Does that mean steal from the rich and give to the poor? Or steal from the poor and give to winners like you?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #168
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1

You're a fucking liar, M T Brain Socket. Odumbo and his minions have been obstructionists since the election. Judges and Odumbo appointees have come out of the wood work to hamstring everything Trump does. hildebeest set up a fucking resistance movement and funds agitators who go around the country to stir up unrest, M T Brain Socket.
You do know that time only goes in one direction. Obama and Hillary have nothing to do with the mess Bush left us in, besides cleaning up after it.

You look like a clown trying to blame it on Obama, then again your team actually does think Obama caused Katrina LOL!
As for what they may be doing now(O/H) it is no different than all the bullshit your team did when Obama was in office. Actually there is a difference, they are not undermining the country for profit like your team does.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #169
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You do know that time only goes in one direction. Obama and Hillary have nothing to do with the mess Bush left us in, besides cleaning up after it.

You look like a clown trying to blame it on Obama, then again your team actually does think Obama caused Katrina LOL!
As for what they may be doing now(O/H) it is no different than all the bullshit your team did when Obama was in office. Actually there is a difference, they are not undermining the country for profit like your team does.
+1
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #170
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You do know that time only goes in one direction. Obama and Hillary have nothing to do with the mess Bush left us in, besides cleaning up after it. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's fingerprints are all over the economic mess, M T Brain Socket, no matter how much you try to spin it.

You look like a clown trying to blame it on Obama, then again your team actually does think Obama caused Katrina LOL! You're the clown that isn't following the line connecting the dots, M T Brain Socket. New info regarding Bruce Ohr as the intermediary between Odumbo's girl Sally Yates - Strzok - Steele - Simpson - hildebeest emerged yesterday, M T Brain Socket. Pull your head out of Madcow's ass a smell some real facts, M T Brain Socket.

As for what they may be doing now(O/H) it is no different than all the bullshit your team did when Obama was in office. Neither McCain nor Romney organized a de facto Resistance movement and put people in the streets rioting: destroying public and private property, and attacking law enforcement personnel because they lost an election, M T Brain Socket, you lying piece of shit. Actually there is a difference, they are not undermining the country for profit like your team does.
You're a dip-shit fucking cock-sucker, M T Brain Socket, if you don't think hildebeest profited off the sale of 20% of the United States' strategic uranium reserves.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:27 PM   #171
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You are delusional, IBFUCKSTICK!

Obama and Clinton sent people into the streets to riot and destroy public property? I'd say you've got your facts twisted in a know, just like your little Depends.

You're still waging war against Hillary Clinton.

Maybe you should turn your attention to the ELEPHANT in the room.

Of course we know that will never happen because...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:59 PM   #172
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are delusional, IBFUCKSTICK!

Obama and Clinton sent people into the streets to riot and destroy public property? I'd say you've got your facts twisted in a know, just like your little Depends.

You're still waging war against Hillary Clinton.

Maybe you should turn your attention to the ELEPHANT in the room.

Of course we know that will never happen because...

hildebeest established the "#Resist Movement" facilitating the flow of "dark money" to those who resist the Trump administration, and hildebeest remains its chief spokes person, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So, you'd be the delusional liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:49 PM   #173
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
This is right up there with your thoughts about manscaping. Does it mean you believe, contrary to the evidence of the last 100 years, that people aren't becoming more prosperous? That there has to be a loser for every winner? So redistribution is the solution? Does that mean steal from the rich and give to the poor? Or steal from the poor and give to winners like you?

i believe it's not my issue to worry about nor contribute to someone else's prosperity or another nation's.

they can go fuck themselves for all i care. does this shock you? it shouldn't. i'm in this game for me and no one else.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:47 PM   #174
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
i believe it's not my issue to worry about nor contribute to someone else's prosperity or another nation's.

they can go fuck themselves for all i care. does this shock you? it shouldn't. i'm in this game for me and no one else.
I assume you don't have a wife or children?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:05 PM   #175
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

No shock at all, kid. But protectionism won't make you more prosperous. It may save a few jobs in our steel and aluminum industries - do you work there? Nope. Meanwhile, it will cost us jobs in other industries that will become less competitive and lose market share because they have to pay more for the steel and aluminum they use. And it will make you feel less prosperous every time you go shopping and have to pay more, whether at walmart or Nordstroms.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all in favor of RECIPROCAL free trade. I'll give Trumpy 6-9 months to show some results in opening up foreign markets that are currently closed to many of our exporters. Barring that, the costs of his protectionist instincts will be biting.

Republicans smartly beat up dimotards whenever their good intentions result in disastrous unintended consequences. Well, this is one area where the GOP could see a lot of unintended consequences, most if not all of them negative.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #176
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No shock at all, kid. But protectionism won't make you more prosperous. It may save a few jobs in our steel and aluminum industries - do you work there? Nope. Meanwhile, it will cost us jobs in other industries that will become less competitive and lose market share because they have to pay more for the steel and aluminum they use. And it will make you feel less prosperous every time you go shopping and have to pay more, whether at walmart or Nordstroms.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all in favor of RECIPROCAL free trade. I'll give Trumpy 6-9 months to show some results in opening up foreign markets that are currently closed to many of our exporters. Barring that, the costs of his protectionist instincts will be biting.

Republicans smartly beat up dimotards whenever their good intentions result in disastrous unintended consequences. Well, this is one area where the GOP could see a lot of unintended consequences, most if not all of them negative.

Trump wants free trade. i think we both agree on that. he'll use his cards to get it .. i.e. reciprocal tariffs. The world et el is already blinking. China's economy is a house of cards waiting to collapse. The EU is stagnant with less than 1% overall GDP growth. The US is beginning to roll again .. after 8 years of Obama's "2% GDP is the new normal" lie.

i expect GDP in the US to be 3.5 to 4% for the year. let's see what the howling monkeys on the liberal left say about that in 2019?

hahahahahahahahaa

i WANT Pelosi, a real 1%er to keep screaming "ARMAGEDDON!" all while the GDP jumps and unemployment drops to record lows. let's see how that works out for them during mid-terms and beyond?
Old 08-08-2018, 07:06 PM   #177
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Trump wants free trade. i think we both agree on that. he'll use his cards to get it .. i.e. reciprocal tariffs. The world et el is already blinking. China's economy is a house of cards waiting to collapse. The EU is stagnant with less than 1% overall GDP growth. The US is beginning to roll again .. after 8 years of Obama's "2% GDP is the new normal" lie.

i expect GDP in the US to be 3.5 to 4% for the year. let's see what the howling monkeys on the liberal left say about that in 2019?

hahahahahahahahaa

i WANT Pelosi, a real 1%er to keep screaming "ARMAGEDDON!" all while the GDP jumps and unemployment drops to record lows. let's see how that works out for them during mid-terms and beyond?
I don't think Trump cares about free trade as much as he wants to see a reduction in our trade deficit. Then he can point to the numbers and say - "Winning!" Problem is the trade imbalance has built up over many decades. Just like the budget deficit. Neither is amenable to simple or overnight solutions.

Do you think Trump believes in free trade enough to remove the 25% tariff we slap on imported pickup trucks? I doubt it. Those trucks are the sweet spot in US automaker profits. Heck, I believe in free trade as a general principle - but there are exceptions. I don't endorse free trade in strategic dual-use technology, for instance. And unlike the Clintons, I don't believe in free trade in uranium.

Like you, I applaud the stronger GDP growth we are currently enjoying. And yeah, we can all laugh at Negative Nancy Pelosi and her retarded minions doing their best Debbie Downer imitations.

But we need to keep two things in mind. First, when our economy grows faster than the rest of the world it normally means our trade deficit widens, since we suck in imports faster than they buy our exports. And secondly, a prolonged trade war could throw a monkey wrench into our currently rosy GDP growth outlook.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:20 PM   #178
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I don't think Trump cares about free trade as much as he wants to see a reduction in our trade deficit. Then he can point to the numbers and say - "Winning!" Problem is the trade imbalance has built up over many decades. Just like the budget deficit. Neither is amenable to simple or overnight solutions.

i think Trump wants fair trade. so i'll amend "free trade" to "fair trade". in an ideal world, without the globalist bullshit, free trade would be the ideal. fair trade will work.

you are correct, the trade imbalance is decades in the making, and initially needed post WWII via in part the Marshall Plan. problem is, it was allowed to continue far too long. by the 1960's, it should have been addressed. it wasn't now we have a mess to deal with.

if Trump sets a path to "fair trade", i'm good with that. even if it's a "winning" point in short term elections, including his re-election. we have to start somewhere.

Do you think Trump believes in free trade enough to remove the 25% tariff we slap on imported pickup trucks? I doubt it. Those trucks are the sweet spot in US automaker profits. Heck, I believe in free trade as a general principle - but there are exceptions. I don't endorse free trade in strategic dual-use technology, for instance. And unlike the Clintons, I don't believe in free trade in uranium.

yes i do. i think he will go that far, because you still can't buy a caddy in Tokyo. is it too far? No, not balanced against the unfair trade we've allowed. WWII is long over. the world has recovered, as we should have allowed. now it's time to fix it.

completely agree that certain critical resources like Uranium and rare earth metals should be protected by any means, even unfair trade for the good of the US. and any other nation too. if i were Germany or Russia, i'd do the same.

Like you, I applaud the stronger GDP growth we are currently enjoying. And yeah, we can all laugh at Negative Nancy Pelosi and her retarded minions doing their best Debbie Downer imitations.

But we need to keep two things in mind. First, when our economy grows faster than the rest of the world it normally means our trade deficit widens, since we suck in imports faster than they buy our exports. And secondly, a prolonged trade war could throw a monkey wrench into our currently rosy GDP growth outlook.
short term, perhaps. why can't we have long term strong GDP and fair trade? i think it's possible. will Trump do what Reagan did as Governor of CA? by that i mean raise taxes for Reagan, for Trump balance GDP growth with trade? we will see. Reagan's chief of staff told him, as a first term Governor, that if he raised taxes he couldn't get re-elected. He replied "I'm not doing it to get re-elected". he did it because CA needed the revenue for education and other issues, and the voters realized it and re-elected Reagan easily.

i don't think there will be a prolonged trade war because the major players know they can't handle it. it won't come down to it.

i'll ask this question that i never got a chance to address in another thread that was posited by Tiny. so i'll do it here. Tiny claims that if there was no deficit, unfair trade wouldn't matter. i say BS. that's like saying you are so rich you can waste money foolishly and still be rich. smart rich people don't waste money. ask Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Bezos on that and see what they say.

people who know the true value of a dollar earned don't waste that dollar.or even part of it.

Old 08-09-2018, 12:24 AM   #179
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

so would you blame Obama for being half white?
Old 08-09-2018, 06:34 AM   #180
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... smart rich people don't waste money. ask Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Bezos on that and see what they say.
Just ask the POTUS.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women