Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-25-2011, 09:50 AM   #166
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
My problem is with people that think they are better than others but yet they have their own demons. Does that sound like someone here?

One of my best friends here is in her 50s. I have the utmost respect for her. She doesn't play the superior provider game like the other "mature" providers here do. The best is when they tell me that they have been in the business longer than I have like that is something to be proud about. I don't care Nina. I am not trying to be a hooker when I'm 30 or 40 for that matter.
Oh you are right that sounds like "somefew here".....you are right with that.
As to being older and "still" being a provider, i think some people get into the business later on. Some people stop the business, and catch up later. I think its smart to have a goal on the side. I can`t say for myself i don`t want to be a provider anymore with 40. I don`t think age matters so muhc., What matters is the attitude., I have never ever ever ever been dependent on that job. I think when i still have the looks and the brains and such i will also be still available for bookings at 40, why not? But i am smart enough to know that you only have a certain amount of timeframe to get stinky rich in that business.

Men prefer young women - even those who claim out of political correctness that they don`t. They don`t prefer them because they are smarter or better looking (hell i am 35 years old and i am way better looking than some in their 20ies - AND more intelligent) but because they are more naive and more "bendable" in their attitude.
An "older woman" will look thru bullshit a guy does more often.
I am not saying you are not mature, you are incredible put together for your age, but generally speaking young women are more easy to impress by men.
And i saw many of them taking any shit a client says as something that is true and not being said to every provider and using clients for their self esteem.

So - being 50 in the business is different form bein 21. that is true. But i would not say its bad being in the business with 50. I`d rather say its bad when you are dependent on it, because you certainly won`t generate as much income then with your 20ies anymore.

Kisses Nina
Old 03-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #167
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

I would love to have the movie rites to this thread comedy, drama, back stabbing, good quotes, bad quotes, pissing contest witch women is going to piss up the tree the furthest, this is funny stuff.

They is a couple of saying I have not seen here

ie Shut your fucking suck
And I haven't seen the big C word

Going to the restroom then coming back getting a fresh bag of popcorn and a drink.

Johnny who is our next contestant?

"COME ON DOWN"

Round 12 is about to begin.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #168
Thibodaux
BANNED

So so so many of you people here are SO so so naive about who the real London Rayne is. Naomi4u - are you London Rayne? London Rayne - are you Naomi4u? How many 100% real long time proven members can say that they have met face to face - Naomi4u?
Two reviews by one time reviewers.
Who is wp55285? Who is Carolina Gent?
It has always been fun-interesting to research any-every name ever connected to London Rayne. Try it sometime.
bayou boy
Old 03-25-2011, 10:12 AM   #169
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
So so so many of you people here are SO so so naive about who the real London Rayne is. Naomi4u - are you London Rayne? London Rayne - are you Naomi4u? How many 100% real long time proven members can say that they have met face to face - Naomi4u?
Two reviews by one time reviewers.
Who is wp55285? Who is Carolina Gent?
It has always been fun-interesting to research any-every name ever connected to London Rayne. Try it sometime.
bayou boy

Since this post IS about London Rayne I will respond.
London has been in this business a bit longer than I have. I have been in the business not even 2 years.
She is in her late 20s and I'm in my early 20s. London is based in New Orleans and I am based in the Carolinas. The mods can trace ips and attest to that. I have met CarolinaGent and Wp55285. They are guys that I have spent time with and yes I asked them to review me here. Most of my clients don't write reviews or spend time on an SHMB. You can google "wp55285" and see that he has been in the hobby longer than I have been alive (Sorry Wp, had to say it). I have no more than 5 reviews on line while London has pages and pages of reviews. I'm a black girl and London is white and I think her reviews speak for themselves. London has admitted to having multiple personas but I doubt she'd use a black one (London, I know you ain't dumb). I'm also 5'9, London is very short. We are just good friends and I felt the need to take up for her. I have never been to NOLA but I do plan on it. That's for damn sure.

I see that you are in NOLA. You must know something about London that I do not.
WP is a well-known hobbyist and sees the best ladies in the business. I must say I am very jealous
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=...e89ff3ea888421

I did the leg work for you. You can see his posting there on TER dating back to years and years...
Would you like my BD reviews under "Naomi" or my datecheck id OR P411 ID to see who I have seen and who I've met?
I can pm that to you. Thank you.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:20 AM   #170
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Anybody else see all the irony

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
The jabs they take at Ansley are dirty, lowdown, and uncalled for. I unlike Val, like a fair fight.....on a even playing field......
Taking jabs at one persons drinking habits for that person taking jabs at another persons drinking habits.....yep this is a classic London tribute thread!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:30 AM   #171
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default This is perfect!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Taking jabs at one persons drinking habits for that person taking jabs at another persons drinking habits.....yep this is a classic London tribute thread!
WTF, you are SO right!! I really don't think there could have been a better way to honor her existence....90 day bans for everybody!! Wooo hooo!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:32 AM   #172
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We have a thread winner here.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #173
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 03-25-2011, 10:38 AM   #174
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post

P.S.-Just so I'm clear...this is about someone having their hand up the ass of the puppet making the lips move...
I don't get it?
Old 03-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #175
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Go put on that Super man costume and I will explain it to you.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #176
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
There is....... no more deeply moving experience........ than popping the bubble of some .........useless, brainless person......... who thinks they have a valid opinion about......... something they know nothing about...

Good to know that I am a "useless, brainless person"...... and so glad you took my words completely out of context...... sorry about that....... but since I guess I'm off your ignore list yet you choose to take your shots at me for no reason, I guess I will simply say: sorry you feel that way... good day.

Actually it would be pretty easy to take what I said out of context and for that I am sorry, that was not my intent. (see how that works.... owning what I post.) As far as my comment about London being the "Queen of Thread-jackers" Let me first appologize to London. That sounds MUCH harsher than what I intended it to be..... Not my point.... London DOES thread-jack a bunch.... but she posts a TON so that is bound to happen.... fact is that 99% of the time it is NOWHERE near a malicious thread-jack, and is in fact just her being cute and flirty, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that..... but in the same sense, because of her personality and her wanting to get her word heard, she has a tendancy to spin a thread off topic, and continue on (off topic) to hammer her point home..... that in part is what I meant by that comment..... "Queen of Thread-jacking" is an inaccurate statement on my part, and I am sorry for that.... I was shooting from the hip and that was the closest to what I meant that I could think of at 1am........

I think MsElena may be the female version of the Dude! Between her and Sis's post, I think we could have easily closed this thread down and dropped the famous.... "I have all the information I need. I'm done here!" Line.........

JaD
Old 03-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #177
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I really glad that so many people are dropped their board persona in this thread and have shown the true colors of their personalities. I have noticed and I'm sure many others have as well. Some of my assumptions of various posters have been radically altered in this thread.

Please carry on and lets keep it on track, the vigil for Ms Rayne, in case anyone forgot.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #178
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I really glad that so many people are dropped their board persona in this thread and have shown the true colors of their personalities. I have noticed and I'm sure many others have as well. Some of my assumptions of various posters have been radically altered in this thread.

Please carry on and lets keep it on track, the vigil for Ms Rayne, in case anyone forgot.
so true CC , Im ready to go back to being sweet
Old 03-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #179
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I've always been a prick...
Old 03-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #180
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

One your more endearing qualities, Sir!
Thread Closed