Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2014, 01:33 PM   #166
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
For convenience sake, I'd use 360 as a hard dividing line. West of 360 and you're considered to be in Fort Worth/Arlington/HEB/Tarrant County; east of 360, and you're in Dallas/Grand Prairie/Irving. It's not politically accurate, but it's easy, and I think it would make sense to a lot of people. Extend the line further north to 121, then use 121 as a boundary: Grapevine is in the FW area, Coppell in the Dallas area. All of Lewisville is Dallas, as far as I'm concerned.
Its great to know where you Ftw guys make the cutoff to Dallas in terms of hobby-geography. I really appreciate the feedback on the areas in fort worth from you and Tuscon. I have heard the same about Arlington being too big and needs a north and south area. Breaking the metroplex up into just 7 areas seems a bit ambitious but it is much better than the 2 currently in use. This will be an ongoing challenge until we find what works best. Nature of the beast. lol
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:58 PM   #167
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Sounds like you should start your own forum phildo.

You have some great ideas for it. Unfortunately, I don't get the impression you have the best interests of my forum in mind so i will not be considering your suggestions from this point on. Thanks for your input in any case. Feel welcome to keep posting of course but please understand that your input on structure and content is no longer valued at this point. Hopefully you can turn that around in the future.
Hopefully you can show us something of value in the future that isn't conjecture and speculation. That's all I'm asking for. Questions too tough? No answers? All tell and no show? Too bad.

And that other stuff? Aw, shucks, now my feelings are hurt.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=951268
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:39 PM   #168
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you again phildo. Good luck. As most people with thick skin know, deflection of insults with even worse insults is actually the typical reaction of very thinned skinned person who need extra-protection when their fragile egos takes a hit. This is an elementary concept.

What isn't elementary and most people don't really grasp until they reach a certain level of maturity is that kindness does not equate to weakness. In any case, thanks again for contributing to the new forum in your own special way.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:00 PM   #169
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
How about provider ads? Do they generate page hits?
Most certainly they do.

Any time a question of change to the site arises, unless someone else is paying for the change, in the back of your mind you should always ask if the results will be neutral to page hits, negative, or positive.

Changes that would greatly increase page hits would be looked at much more favorably than changes that are neutral.

A change that would most likely decrease total page hits would be splitting the Weekend Line-ups from one forum to 2. Weekend for Dallas and weekend for FTW.

Because if people from either side of town have to scroll through ads for BOTH major parts of this metroplex to find something they are interested in visiting, splitting them would result in less total page hits as there is less data to scroll through.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #170
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I see exactly what you are saying!

Which is it why it would need to be done in a private area, right? That is how I have understood the advice given time and time again to those who have asked for more specialized ad space.

Which now circles us back to how I got the idea to open the private forum in the first place.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:44 PM   #171
Blackharbinger
Gone and get it :)

Encounters: 10

THN I admire your bravery in this endeavor. I do not post much at, have not posted my reviews and so forth because of what I have seen. However this seems like a great idea, and I thank you for it. Not sure how I could contribute but I would like to if possible.
Blackharbinger is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #172
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you but this is far from bravery. Im not a brave person by any stretch. Its just a small risk. The worst that could happen is it fails and I get made fun of for trying. No biggie.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:19 PM   #173
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

12 pages...of...stuff. Let's just call this thread the "new forum". It'll save a lot of time and effort.
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #174
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I think a simple general location tab added to this site (such as craigslist) would be easier to solve the location issue?

Nothing against THN but I don't think it would be fair for any provider to moderate any threads on this site.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #175
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I think a simple general location tab added to this site (such as craigslist) would be easier to solve the location issue?

Nothing against THN but I don't think it would be fair for any provider to moderate any threads on this site.
We already have female provider mods who pretty much govern certain forums. So that horse left the barn quite a while ago.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:38 PM   #176
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:

...That is how I have understood the advice given time and time again to those who have asked for more specialized ad space.
Actually, even though at some level, most providers are competitors with every other local provider on this board and all other local ad sites, there is nothing stopping the FBSM providers from joining up and paying for a brand new public ad forum where ONLY FBSM providers can post their ads.

Since it would be an ad forum, no replies allowed and the bonus is that ONLY those paying for it would be allowed to post their own ads in it.

AND, since it would be paid for, the once a week limit could be tossed out or hell, allow as many per day as the paying providers want.

Without hijacking this thread, too bad the pimps out there don't pay for their own ad forum so it would provider more exposure to their stable,

Back in the day on ASPD, down in Houston, Amazing John had a public ad forum just to post ads for those working under his umbrella and it rocked!

Can you imagine if Gina had a P411 ad forum in each of the major cities where only providers who truly have a current P411 account could post ads? And control posting access of that forum?

For many guys they'd save plenty of time by only looking in that forum and those guys always bitching about BP girls could be in hobby heaven!
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:14 PM   #177
LarryHasToGo
Account Disabled

Why not just copy the way that priceline divides up the areas?
LarryHasToGo is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:24 PM   #178
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Actually, even though at some level, most providers are competitors with every other local provider on this board and all other local ad sites, there is nothing stopping the FBSM providers from joining up and paying for a brand new public ad forum where ONLY FBSM providers can post their ads.

Since it would be an ad forum, no replies allowed and the bonus is that ONLY those paying for it would be allowed to post their own ads in it.

AND, since it would be paid for, the once a week limit could be tossed out or hell, allow as many per day as the paying providers want.

Without hijacking this thread, too bad the pimps out there don't pay for their own ad forum so it would provider more exposure to their stable,

Back in the day on ASPD, down in Houston, Amazing John had a public ad forum just to post ads for those working under his umbrella and it rocked!

Can you imagine if Gina had a P411 ad forum in each of the major cities where only providers who truly have a current P411 account could post ads? And control posting access of that forum?

For many guys they'd save plenty of time by only looking in that forum and those guys always bitching about BP girls could be in hobby heaven!
They are welcome do so. Maybe I've provided some incentive. Its a free market. With all of this knowledge and time to postulate alternatives, I'm starting to wonder why you haven't attempted to organized them yourself.

It's an idea. An idea that I am acting on. The tools and opportunity have been here for at least the last 18 months since I have been on here. No one - and I mean no one - has attempted to offer such an ad forum.

Shame on me for trying to offer it. Goodness. I must have really struck a cord in some of yalls asses. If you have a better idea - go with it!
Old 01-10-2014, 11:37 PM   #179
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryHasToGo View Post
Why not just copy the way that priceline divides up the areas?
Great idea!! Thanks I'll look into it! )
Old 01-11-2014, 08:28 AM   #180
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Those that do not know history are bound to repeat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post

!
You do realize that he went to jail in no small part because of drawing undo attention to himself with that forum.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women