Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2020, 10:44 AM   #166
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Show us. If I’m wrong, I’ll gladly apologize.

Doesn’t change my other point though.

Anyway, I’ve been advised to not engage with you in any manner. Please do carry on.
I gave you the same advice.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:49 AM   #167
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Duplicate post
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:52 AM   #168
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Dreamgurrl;1062177366]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yes. Just as sure that you posted you have a GMC. Nobody posted what MODEL you have.[/
Actually, MMD was the tech mastermind behind Indys. They used a template that cost nothing. Eccie could use it. They should. It’s a better platform. PI was a flunky car detailer before Indys. So yes, PI made plenty of cash running Indys. I don’t blame him for making a buck. But, as sociopaths do, he fucked it up. Mallory was just a pawn in the scheme of things. And PI fucked her over. She tried to hold it together. Then PI bequeathed it to DG. It quickly went down the drain. But she pulled some cash while she could. She did buy a Denali after the Xmas GTG. Bravo!
]

Denali is made by GMC.

My confirmation in a subsequent post does not negate the fact that you disclosed it first without my permission.

Carry on..
Old 08-28-2020, 10:59 AM   #169
PghBill0131
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Can we ever stay on topic?
PghBill0131 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:59 AM   #170
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I gave you the same advice.
Mine is for legal reasons.

Carry on.. please do
Old 08-28-2020, 11:00 AM   #171
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghBill0131 View Post
Not with these people! (The main posters) They have an agenda, don’t get it twisted.

And actually! In a twisted way this is on topic. This type of behavior is exactly why we are where we are.

Providers have a lot to deal with regarding laws, stigma, platforms, and dealing with behavior demonstrated in this thread .

Providers have adapted and adjusted as best we can. That’s what we do. We certainly don’t need clients bragging about passing around our photo ID and disclosing what type of vehicle they own. Why does he know that about me in the first place? Because he stalks me.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:06 AM   #172
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Evidently that is not the case, dear.

What if the situation were reversed and a provider was disclosing the make and model of a clients car? Or BRAGGING that they have shared their photo ID with others without their permission? It is not okay in any circumstance. And it’s a veiled threat.

Why does it matter where a provider advertises? The more places you advertise, the bigger the client pool. Giving said provider a wider range of clients to “choose” from. It’s smart business. And again, “most clients” don’t participate in these forums. So again, it does not represent the big picture, only a portion.
As to your first comment, people make remarks all the time in reviews about generic things. She had a nice high end apartment in ____, it was your standard hoodrat house on a dead end street, looked like her handler was parked outside in a Ford 150, etc, etc. From my understanding generic comments are fine. It is the personal info (ie if someone said she was driving a Jaguar with plate number ______) that would not be appropriate. I did not see any personal info like that shared here. Now, let me ask you, how does that compare to getting private personal and work information off of clients and using it to threaten them because they cancelled on you due to an emergency in their personal life?

As to your second comment, I personally don't care where providers advertise. I am glad they use more than one advertising venue. But I think it was pointed out for two reasons. One, there was a long winded Indys lackey here unfairly calling out girls who place ads on sites like listcrawler as "street girls". And two, guys laugh at the massively inflated GPS rates girls post on Tryst (especially when one knows their past history)
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 11:09 AM   #173
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
As to your first comment, people make remarks all the time in reviews about generic things. She had a nice high end apartment in ____, it was your standard hoodrat house on a dead end street, looked like her handler was parked outside in a Ford 150, etc, etc. From my understanding generic comments are fine. It is the personal info (ie if someone said she was driving a Jaguar with plate number ______) that would not be appropriate. Now, let me ask you, how does that compare to getting private personal and work information off of clients and using it to threaten them because they cancelled on you due to an emergency in their personal life?

As to your second comment, I personally don't care where providers advertise. But I think it was pointed out for two reasons. One, there was a long winded Indys lackey here unfairly calling out girls who place ads on sites like listcrawler as "street girls". And two, guys laugh at the massively inflated GPS rates girls post on Tryst (especially when one knows their past history)
Sir. Please keep on trying to accuse me of something. You have no proof. Because it never happened!!!! If you do please provide it. Your buddy provided proof with his own posts. This is not comparable by any means. Nice try though.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #174
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghBill0131 View Post
LOL, Bam and Dreamgurl must still be trying to decide whether to get a room or do a car date

But technically we are on topic - since the topic of the thread is anything related to the Pittsburgh Hobby. And FWIW I did try to get people's opinions on this:

Quote:
Alright, this got me thinking. How many guys here would patronize a good travelling provider, especially one who did not require personal information and who charged a fair price. I am not necessarily talking about the XOC quality girls, but rather the type Laserface described. Decent looking, solid performance, dependable.

If you would, what would that fair price be?
but only one person, Bam, responded. It seems some people want to talk about other Pgh hobby related things right now
Old 08-28-2020, 11:14 AM   #175
bambino
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Dreamgurrl;1062177366]
Quote:
Yes. Just as sure that you posted you have a GMC. Nobody posted what MODEL you have.[/
Actually, MMD was the tech mastermind behind Indys. They used a template that cost nothing. Eccie could use it. They should. It’s a better platform. PI was a flunky car detailer before Indys. So yes, PI made plenty of cash running Indys. I don’t blame him for making a buck. But, as sociopaths do, he fucked it up. Mallory was just a pawn in the scheme of things. And PI fucked her over. She tried to hold it together. Then PI bequeathed it to DG. It quickly went down the drain. But she pulled some cash while she could. She did buy a Denali after the Xmas GTG. Bravo!

Denali is made by GMC.

My confirming it in a subsequent post doesn’t negate the fact that you disclosed it first without my permission.

Carry on.
Denali is a trim level, not a model. You exposed the fact that you have a GMC. So maybe you should apologize for making false statements. Here’s GMC site with all their MODELS. You can click on the “build” tab and choose the TRIM levels. Looks like they’re giving some great end of year incentives If you don’t have the Denali TRIM level, nows a good time to trade up!

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=...4YQ0Qx6BAgmEAE
Old 08-28-2020, 11:16 AM   #176
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sir. Please keep on trying to accuse me of something. You have no proof. Because it never happened!!!! If you do please provide it. Your buddy provided proof with his own posts. This is not comparable by any means. Nice try though.
Where did I accuse you? I asked a question.
Now that said, several others have posted that you did this in the past. So I can see why you may be upset not wanting that info out there

And who is my buddy?
Old 08-28-2020, 11:16 AM   #177
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=bambino;1062177411]
Quote:

Denali is a trim level, not a model. You exposed the fact that you have a GMC. So maybe you should apologize for making false statements. Here’s GMC site with all their MODELS. You can click on the “build” tab and choose the TRIM levels. Looks like they’re giving some great end of year incentives If you don’t have the Denali TRIM level, nows a good time to trade up!

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=...4YQ0Qx6BAgmEAE
Again. GMC is the only manufacturer that offers a Denali trim.

Carry on....
Old 08-28-2020, 11:17 AM   #178
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Agree that’s why I sued them and now I have a GMC. It’s my favorite car yet but I guess we can’t talk about that because bam is obsessed discounting me on arrival. Bam I don’t know why you are so obsessed with me or what your problem is but, again I feel bad for you. It must be a struggle to get through the day with so much hate, Anger, and animosity in your heart.

Lucky for everyone, as I stated you are just talking to each other and it’s HILARIOUS!
This is the post where YOU said you own a GMC.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:22 AM   #179
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Where did I accuse you? I asked a question.
Now that said, several others have posted that you did this in the past. So I can see why you may be upset not wanting that info out there

And who is my buddy?
If you have actual examples or proof that can be confirmed please provide them. Not ramblings from bambino, your buddy, actual proof? No because it’s not true.

There I answered both questions At once!

I’m a face out provider, with active social media presence, board presence and I work from my home. I have nothing To hide.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:28 AM   #180
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is the post where YOU said you own a GMC.
Yes dear. I already said I confirmed it in a subsequent post. You disclosed it first without my permission.

And let’s not forget about and bury the fact that you BRAGGED about sharing my photo ID with others without my permission.

Tell me why this is okay and if the situation were reversed, that provider would never live it down?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women