Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2014, 08:01 PM   #166
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I see savak it's despicable that I'm picking on you way out of shape ATF for what 2 days? Let's see how fun this shit gets when it's the 5 month mark. You are partly responsible for this / no check that you are the jackass that fully started this shit. Are you fucking proud of yourself now? How does it feel to know that you are the cause of all this you chickenshit little troll?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #167
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I see savak it's despicable that I'm picking on you way out of shape ATF for what 2 days? Let's see how fun this shit gets when it's the 5 month mark. You are partly responsible for this / no check that you are the jackass that fully started this shit. Are you fucking proud of yourself now? How does it feel to know that you are the cause of all this you chickenshit little troll?
I googled that shit though Iran omfg for real ???

http://www.angelfire.com/home/iran/savak.html
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:13 PM   #168
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Guess that explains why he's a little terrorist?
Old 06-10-2014, 08:52 PM   #169
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Guess that explains why he's a little terrorist?
LMFAO!!!!

actually I got that name from this movie : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113999/

make sure to remind this musical group as well that they're a bunch of terrorists also please.
https://savak.bandpage.com/

Quote:
I see savak it's despicable that I'm picking on you way out of shape ATF for what 2 days?
you're a desperate little slimeball than aren't you. So is that you how you get back to me then?

You try to get back to me by picking on the providers I've seen. So the way it works than apparently is that if ANYONE here has a disagreement with Guinevere or Rick than you become a target of rick's flailing wrath.

Thats the new standard.

Quote:
You are partly responsible for this / no check that you are the jackass that fully started this shit.
actually if I recall correctly it was you and your pathetic week-long girlfriend flipping out over a picture of a Golden Retriever infront of a computer that started this. Somehow you nimrods that it was outting, the best part though, is that a golden retriever has been posted many times in threads about her or created by her. And yet there are no calls or bells and whistles about her being outed.

why don't you ask this one to get removed rick, puh-puh-pleaseeeeee
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #170
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Damn... I should have checked the spelling.... Thought savak got his name from here:

I agree with the sentiment
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #171
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Ahhh bright boy, that was of a week at the time of Whimpers social
Don't worry your ATF is going to beg for mercy before I'm thru!
Old 06-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #172
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Ahhh bright boy, that was of a week at the time of Whimpers social
Don't worry your ATF is going to beg for mercy before I'm thru!
A little man spewing flatulence from his mouth. Hilarious.

Don't worry, I'm sure your trainer is gonna give you a nice pat on the head and a bag of doggy treats after these supposed 5 months are done with.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:26 PM   #173
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
I got the answer for ya! I had a doubles and a client who took pictures (multiple pictures) accidentally posted that one and had it taken down....little Ricky and Queen SG screen shotted it ASAP.. It was AWFUL! As you can see! Also my face was in it.

ALSO I have PROOF that SG screen shotted it because she was using that to threaten me via text on my RW number.

Keep in mind it was posted at least three weeks ago....STALK much you freaks?!?! It was up all of thirty minutes MAYBE an hour and those weirdos jumped on that like flies on shit.

Yall want to find out who stole the picture just open IE right click on photo scroll down to inspect element it'll give you info the info you need is going to be a series of numbers similar to this 1234567890_1234567890_123456
Copy the MIDDLE 10 numbers then go to the site you know it cane from such as Instagram or fb whatever and enter it in the URL
It'll take you to whomever a page was logged in when it was copied.
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:04 PM   #174
justjackie
JustDoIt

User ID: 2743
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ohhh emmmm geeeee!! I can not believe this! My bed time was over an hour ago and I was supposed to be putting an ad up for next week and come to people talking about the way people look!
You other ladies on here talking about her looks. Holy shit! You fucking look worse, damn I thought TRACK days were over. For the bashing that's going on.. Whale?? I can show you plenty of whales! Whore-able?? Yes, we are whores! Get over yourself Annika, is that the only thing you had to jump on here to say. You just posted about not knowing the BS , but we are going to get on here and CHIME in? I don't know the BS so I have kept my mouth shut for a while until now.
Let's get out of the fifth grade now and stop talking about what people look like. If you don't like the way she looks.. Than spend your money elsewhere! Why go off and be a 10 year old and talk about scars or anything else. My jaw is still touching the floor with some of the things I have read. Sorry, I sound like a mother, lol! But really!!??!!
Dirk baby - muahhhh! Maybe you should be talking about how fat and ugly someone is, so the guys on here can understand you. Talking with some kind of sense doesn't get through to anyone on here. Since I read something about you being feminine.

Oh! Believe me, I am just waiting for someone to bash me now.. Either about my grammar or my fat ASS!!!
justjackie is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #175
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjackie View Post
Ohhh emmmm geeeee!! I can not believe this! My bed time was over an hour ago and I was supposed to be putting an ad up for next week and come to people talking about the way people look!
You other ladies on here talking about her looks. Holy shit! You fucking look worse, damn I thought TRACK days were over. For the bashing that's going on.. Whale?? I can show you plenty of whales! Whore-able?? Yes, we are whores! Get over yourself Annika, is that the only thing you had to jump on here to say. You just posted about not knowing the BS , but we are going to get on here and CHIME in? I don't know the BS so I have kept my mouth shut for a while until now.
Let's get out of the fifth grade now and stop talking about what people look like. If you don't like the way she looks.. Than spend your money elsewhere! Why go off and be a 10 year old and talk about scars or anything else. My jaw is still touching the floor with some of the things I have read. Sorry, I sound like a mother, lol! But really!!??!!
Dirk baby - muahhhh! Maybe you should be talking about how fat and ugly someone is, so the guys on here can understand you. Talking with some kind of sense doesn't get through to anyone on here. Since I read something about you being feminine.

Oh! Believe me, I am just waiting for someone to bash me now.. Either about my grammar or my fat ASS!!!

Go play catch up she started all this shit
She hijacks every thread to make it about her

She posted a thread an entire thread about me it didn't go so well so she hijacked mine point blank period!

You are way prettier than she will ever be!
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:41 PM   #176
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
Go play catch up she started all this shit
She hijacks every thread to make it about her

She posted a thread an entire thread about me it didn't go so well so she hijacked mine point blank period!

You are way prettier than she will ever be!
Honey you are way off topic here...not to be rude but, you should go back and check the San Antonio coeds....I haven't started a single thread about you...

I am starting to feel sorry for you I really don't think you know what all is going on....there is a thread about you but, you should check the source.....I will say this, the provider that started the thread had every right to do so......

now back to the topic at hand....
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:48 PM   #177
justjackie
JustDoIt

User ID: 2743
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Sorry I forgot we are 5.

If you can find me the post where she talked about your belly I can clearly see in one of your pics, or where she is talking about the way you look, or your hair, or even your double chin I will PUBLICLY apologize to EVERYONE on here. You all have got to have some of the lowest fucking self esteem on this PLANET to talk about another PERSON that has the SAME JOB as you. Scars, whales, flubber … GTFOH!! People look down on us like we are nothing, Boy, y'all sure do know how to prove everyone right!!!

The men on here talking trash, I could care-less about them, of course they act like the are YEE-ZUSS cause thats what they pay us to do for them… AWESOME (clapping my hands) IDAF about what people think of me.

I am a LATINA, and I have big boobs and OH a nice ASS!! Ohhh, did I just hijack this thread and make it about me?? Of course I did, I am a normal ATTENTION_WHORE just like everyone else on here that does it.

Bailey you are beautiful - - and I do not see a c-section scar, but if you did have a c-section. Congrats on having a child or two. I have children as well… greatest gifts ever!!
justjackie is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:14 PM   #178
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
What do I win if I guess correctly?
A date with me... but you can't talk!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:17 PM   #179
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
No effin Way that girl in that pic is 29 who the hell and wtf
Are you for real

Speaking of No Effin Way ...... Yuk Pics.....
you claim to be 30? you have the nerve to talk about dbl chins?

Attachment 321058

You need to stop worrying about teeth and invest on getting yourself a tummy tuck (your reviews all comment on your mommy tummy).... a little botox for those 30yr old wrinkles.. LMAO
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:19 PM   #180
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
I know right u can't see my teeth with a dick in my mouth but a great bj doesn't hide pasty flab and c section scars.
I like how you think Nikki!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women