Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453028
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47747
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2016, 04:23 AM   #166
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Why don't you start a cock sucking thread and leave this one alone? Or do you like hiding in a thread that has a title that doesn't attract attention to your favorite subject?
Why don't you follow your own advice. You are using way too much bandwidth ranting.

Does the "topic" of "gayness" make you feel particularly uneasy? "Awkward"?

If it does I recommend you get more comfortable with your feminine qualities ..

....and simply "come out"! You might find it easy the anxiety you've been feeling.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 05:33 AM   #167
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You are so tedious!! Voting in a change to the government, no matter how radical, is not subverting the constitution. Everything that I have advocated, You hate being held to your word. In all your bullshit you didn't mention voting a single time. You told us we would have no say in the redistribution of wealth or say in configuration of the 2 new countries. Try to be a man and own up to your own actions. Every time you post you put up a statement of personal responsibility. Looks like you never .what it means. This morning you tried to say not saluting was subversion at the same level as the actions you advocated. As long as you propose the changes you have, in the way you have, there will be violence. People will defend our Constitution. I have done so with a disclaimer that I want it done peacefully. Can't happen.
If a duly constituted authority, having been fairly elected, by the will of the people decides to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature God entitle them....go find a document from July 4th, 1776 that tells you the rest...And so you change your story again. Every time you've brought this up you included an aspect that forcefully seized control of part of the process,
You mischaracterizing your actions is both typical of you and tedious as well.You being a revisionist on your actions is also tedious.
The word you should have used was tenacious. You won't agree but a tedious person whose actions are frustrated would take that view. And instead of cutting your losses you keep trying to change the story

Additionally, the Japanese internees of WWII were paid compensation for their sequestration. So, we have both precedent and established authority for compensating the Indians and the descendants of black slaves.
The compensation for the Japanese was a joke. It's a precedent unlikely to stand today. The numbers of people involved in your "relocations" are magnitudes above the numbers of Japanese.
Explaining this time after time is tedious.

I only ask in return we eliminate the onerous and unfair burdens of the permanent reparations of diversity/affirmative action/quotas, etc. If that makes me a racist, No, expressing your opinion about a law or program doesn't make you a racist What you've said on multiple occasions makes you a racist. This is right in line with you trying to downgrade from subverting the constitution to not singing along with the National Anthem as being one in the same.I say the term is continuing to be a spear chunked at the heart of cohesion in our society. I say that it should be used if a person and their actions are racist. A racist is uninhibited in their actions as a racist. They want the use of the word inhibited. You are the perfect example. Today you were reasonable in your statements.. About not singing, about voting for a new government, putting the decision to divide the country to the voters. But this is the first time you have presented it this way. You've just changed tactics, that's all. You're still trying to revise your thread history.. You haven't renounced any of your earlier statements that expressed a desire that is contrary to the views of many Americans. One of the strangest things is that all of our second amendment people who are ready to take on Washington, the main reason they want their guns, were unwilling to or afraid to or didn't listen when you talked about throwing our Constitution out the window. I guess they thought that when you gave them a new Constitution you would include gun rights. The people though the guys who subverted our Constitution would let the biggest threat to their control remain. None of them bitched about your master plan.

Only then can we truly declare ourselves free - when a private business can hire whoever the fuck they want.
We've discussed this many times. You don't feel free because people don't have the level you think they should.
Here you go.

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 07:37 AM   #168
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I meant what I said.

So you're playing bad racist, worst racist with the guy behind glory hole #2. You look like the consummate expert on the long term effects of cock swallowing combined with an après suck gargle using your latest load. All your field work is about to pay off when you show your interactive thesis over at TDC. You'll be the belle of the ball.

Why don't you start a cock sucking thread and leave this one alone? Or do you like hiding in a thread that has a title that doesn't attract attention to your favorite subject?
There you go again with all the gay insults!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 07:38 AM   #169
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

I meant what I said.

So you're playing bad racist, worst racist with the guy behind glory hole #2. You look like the consummate expert on the long term effects of cock swallowing combined with an après suck gargle using your latest load. All your field work is about to pay off when you show your interactive thesis over at TDC. You'll be the belle of the ball.

You start a thread on cock-sucking every time you post, masterdickmuncher. It's your favorite past time, masterdickmuncher, and it's what you do!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 07:44 AM   #170
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
We've discussed this many times. You don't feel free because people don't have the level you think they should.
Here you go.

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
Tedious!!

Point out where I advocated a violent overthrow of the constitution or the nation, por favor...I have repeatedly advocated no violence associated with changing the government over the last year and a half that I have been on this board.

Just because you incorrectly ascribe something to me does not make it so.

You liberals are the ones bringing up race all the time, counting every racial category in everything going on in everyday life just waiting for any perceived injustice so you can call people racist or discredit any bad result that tends to weaken your cause. Perhaps if you people didn't talk about race so often, we could leave the subject alone, and try to get a more cohesive and less hateful society.

Can't we all just get along?????????????????
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 09:51 AM   #171
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You start a thread on cock-sucking every time you post, masterdickmuncher. It's your favorite past time, masterdickmuncher, and it's what you do!
And he gets lust-filled gazes and adoring cheers from assup piggy mamboolah and EKIM every time he does so !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:24 AM   #172
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And he gets lust-filled gazes and adoring cheers from assup piggy mamboolah and EKIM every time he does so !

If someone mentions cock sucking gay rey will race to get there.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 01:19 PM   #173
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

If someone mentions cock sucking gay rey will race to get there.
Just calling YOU cock suckers out EKIM so that everyone will " no " YOU for YOUR " talents " !!! Swish on EKIM ! Will YOU be having that picture include in YOUR next highway billboard that YOU use to advertise YOUR " talents " at all of those KansASS truck stops and various gloryholes ? Like those 'holes that YOU run at those KansASS mountains ! Make YOUR hero and mentor WOOMBY proud of YOU, EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 02:17 PM   #174
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look here at the Munchmidget go!! Right after he complains that I can't possibly find any example of him using homosexual acts as a pejorative, he does it for me to prove my case!!!
It seems to cum natural to him.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:19 PM   #175
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
There you go again with all the gay insults!
Does it strike you as "peculiar" that Liberals would toss out "gay" remarks as insults?
Old 06-06-2016, 03:53 PM   #176
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Just calling YOU cock suckers out EKIM so that everyone will " no " YOU for YOUR " talents " !!! Swish on EKIM ! Will YOU be having that picture include in YOUR next highway billboard that YOU use to advertise YOUR " talents " at all of those KansASS truck stops and various gloryholes ? Like those 'holes that YOU run at those KansASS mountains ! Make YOUR hero and mentor WOOMBY proud of YOU, EKIM !
Run fag run there may be a dick you haven't sucked.

Old 06-06-2016, 03:55 PM   #177
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Does it strike you as "peculiar" that Liberals would toss out "gay" remarks as insults?
Do all the gay comments I get from you indicate you are a liberal?
Old 06-06-2016, 04:16 PM   #178
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, and none of them have been able to defend themselves on that score.

First, they claim it is perfectly natural for one man to stick his dick in another man. Then, they say they support that kind of thing as perfectly legal. Then, they say it is ok for another man to suck on that shit soaked nasty dick. Then, they call us ignorant for saying it is perverted. Then, they accuse us of doing that very thing while in the middle of insulting us for doing that very perverted gay shit.

Fucked up country.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:32 AM   #179
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, and none of them have been able to defend themselves on that score.

First, they claim it is perfectly natural for one man to stick his dick in another man. Then, they say they support that kind of thing as perfectly legal. Then, they say it is ok for another man to suck on that shit soaked nasty dick. Then, they call us ignorant for saying it is perverted. Then, they accuse us of doing that very thing while in the middle of insulting us for doing that very perverted gay shit.

Fucked up country.
Personally, I believe the "country" is fine. I enjoy living in it as opposed to some of the alternatives in which I have spent some time, and others I've read about. Hillarious even agrees that it doesn't need to be changed ... but she's been advising the President during his occupancy of the White House, so she really has to agree that he's been doing a good job ... unless she wants to claim he didn't follow her advice ..... BEFORE THE CONVENTION!

The liberals have always had a double standard ... "do as I say, not as I do"!

That's Iva-Little-One's unspoken motto: "Do as I say, not as I do"!

He uses "gayness" to ridicule and marginalize others, while embracing it as a lifestyle!
Old 06-07-2016, 05:21 AM   #180
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Personally, I believe the "country" is fine. I enjoy living in it as opposed to some of the alternatives in which I have spent some time, and others I've read about. Hillarious even agrees that it doesn't need to be changed ... but she's been advising the President during his occupancy of the White House, so she really has to agree that he's been doing a good job ... unless she wants to claim he didn't follow her advice ..... BEFORE THE CONVENTION!

The liberals have always had a double standard ... "do as I say, not as I do"!

That's Iva-Little-One's unspoken motto: "Do as I say, not as I do"!

He uses "gayness" to ridicule and marginalize others, while embracing it as a lifestyle!

That is why it is hard to hear you lexie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women