Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59983
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2012, 07:17 AM   #166
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin hood View Post
Its usually educational to read more than the headline and actually get into the meat of the article.

Second paragraph:
To be clear, we're talking about finished petroleum products, not crude oil. The U.S. still imports about half the crude it consumes.
OK Eienstien, tell us how bringing the Keystone pipeline into this country will lower our fuel prices a t the pump if we ship the finished product out of this country.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2 View Post
TransCanada got what they deserved for trying to fuck over the state of Nebraska.
Even the Nebraska Republican Governor wanted them to change the route and they kept saying that they couldn't, they wouldn't, consider an alternative route.

Then Nebraska convened a special legislative session and suddenly TransCanada decided they could dance after all.

If the idiotic attention-seeking Republicans in the US House hadn't put such an arbitrary deadline date on the decision, the president could have waited a few more months as Nebraska & TransCanada worked out their new route and every-fucking-body could have their pipeline!

Oh no....the GOP was pulling a publicity stunt!

Say it ain't so!

Some of them also touted hundred of thousands of jobs.

Were they lying?

Those bastards!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #168
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Keystone Pipeline is one of many steps we should take to being more energy independent; true the supplies might be refined and shipped out of the country, but in time of need they could easily be used domestically. In addition, having more exports makes us a stronger (financially) country.

And having strong exports of refined product might induce construction of more refinery capacity which in turn could lower domestic prices.

In total sum, the pipeline was a win-win for America but Obama couldn't resist his anti-American sympathies on this issue. He is a danger to our economy and future.

But I guess you are with Obama on this one, he wants us beholding to middle east oil supplies. Doesn't want domestic jobs and doesn't want to increase US exports.

Obama's blatthering about energy independence is a farce !

BTW; this is a simple issue that Americans can understand. Look to Romney to use it effectively against Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
OK Eienstien, tell us how bringing the Keystone pipeline into this country will lower our fuel prices a t the pump if we ship the finished product out of this country.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #169
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh, WTF, fyi. Eienstien is really spelled Einstein. Just sayin', genius.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #170
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Pipeline

We don't need no stinking pipeline to a refinery in the Gulf of Mexico.

Build one in Canada or maybe North Dakota if you wish.

COG; Eienstein is a Latvian Jew that invented fracking then sold the concept to the Iranians so they could poison our water and create earthquakes in America.

Common knowledge for most
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #171
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Oh. You are talking about Murray Eienstein. I thought he meant Albert Einstein. Thanks for the clarification. Never mind.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #172
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Uh, WTF, fyi. Eienstien is really spelled Einstein. Just sayin', genius.
I was thinking of the bagels, my bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Keystone Pipeline is one of many steps we should take to being more energy independent; true the supplies might be refined and shipped out of the country, but in time of need they could easily be used domestically. In addition, having more exports makes us a stronger (financially) country.

And having strong exports of refined product might induce construction of more refinery capacity which in turn could lower domestic prices.

In total sum, the pipeline was a win-win for America but Obama couldn't resist his anti-American sympathies on this issue. He is a danger to our economy and future.

But I guess you are with Obama on this one, he wants us beholding to middle east oil supplies. Doesn't want domestic jobs and doesn't want to increase US exports.

Obama's blatthering about energy independence is a farce !

BTW; this is a simple issue that Americans can understand. Look to Romney to use it effectively against Obama.
I am on the record as to how I feel about this.

It was a political stunt by the GOP.

The Keystone folks did not think they would get their bluff called and was trying to save a buck by not repouting around Neb.

The pipline is a political football and getting way more play than what it is truely worth.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #173
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It wasn't a GOP stunt; it was a real private sector infrasturcture project that would have helped us towards energy independence, increase our exports, and added private sector jobs to the American economy.

The "stunt" is the environmental fearmongering over the pipeline.....and Obama's failure to help American workers.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #174
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It wasn't a GOP stunt; it was a real private sector infrasturcture project that would have helped us towards energy independence, increase our exports, and added private sector jobs to the American economy.

The "stunt" is the environmental fearmongering over the pipeline.....and Obama's failure to help American workers.
You obviously have not read the facts on this subject.

They tried to save money by not routing around the Neb water.

Then the GOP wanted a ruling before they could reroute that.

Once it get rerouted it will be passed.

Next it will not decrease our dependence on ME oil. Oil is a world commodity. It follows the supply and demand curve.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #175
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You are confusing oil dependence with oil supply and demand; they are not related as you imply.

North America is better off being a net exporter of energy supplies than a net importer. Your assertion that more domestic production of oil will not decrease our dependence on foreign imports is a statement of stupidity.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #176
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You obviously THINK you have read the facts on the subject, but have not.

And your statement that more domestic energy production "will not decrease our dependence on ME oil" is one of the dumbest things you have asserted.

Please defend this statement so we can see how ilogical your thought process is.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You obviously have not read the facts on this subject.

They tried to save money by not routing around the Neb water.

Then the GOP wanted a ruling before they could reroute that.

Once it get rerouted it will be passed.

Next it will not decrease our dependence on ME oil. Oil is a world commodity. It follows the supply and demand curve.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #177
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Pipeline

Did we Annex Canada?

Producing more domestically(of which we don't have that much to produce) will not decrease our dependency unless we create alternatives. If we continue to compete for the supplies or sell it overseas to the highest bidder where is the freedom in that?

I will take clean water over oil every single day.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #178
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You obviously THINK you have read the facts on the subject, but have not.

And your statement that more domestic energy production "will not decrease our dependence on ME oil" is one of the dumbest things you have asserted.

Please defend this statement so we can see how ilogical your thought process is.

Thanks in advance.
Your emotions are controlled by Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and not by the facts.

http://macromon.wordpress.com/2011/0...l-think-again/

U.S. Dependent on Middle East Oil? Think Again.

Posted on February 24, 2011 by macromon
Given the unrest in the Middle East we’re hearing a lot of noise these days about how the U.S. is totally dependent on oil imports from that region of the world. The data, however, does not confirm these assertions.
We were surprised by the following table from the E.I.A. which shows the U.S. imports only about 25 percent of its crude oil from the Middle East and just 10 percent when Saudi Arabia is excluded. It is our sense that Saudi is much more politically stable than oil traders believe. This is not to say the U.S. won’t have to pay the world market price if supply is disrupted from Libya or elsewhere, however.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #179
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

It's not an Obama thing, regardless as much as you want it to be. You holding your breath or you squealing like your vagina just got it's first corn cob again won't change anything.

Like Ron, or Newt, or Mitt are going to get Nebraska to cave on their demands.

State's rights, remember?

McCain got 56.53% and republicans have carried Neb. in at least the last 9 presidential elections.

It's simple. Nebraska can decide for themselves.

So butt out.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #180
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

It's simple. Nebraska can decide for themselves.

So butt out.
Seriously? Daryl Hannah, et al. live in Omaha?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women