Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #166
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol!

Happy Memorial day, SL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
I agree with you Naomi, but we (the great ones) are around! *wink*

Genesis Nicole
Yes!
Old 05-31-2011, 03:00 PM   #167
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting article on this topic : http://www.geishadiaries.com/home/wh...the-hobby.html
Old 05-31-2011, 04:17 PM   #168
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
That made my day, Still Looking! You're so funny!!!!
I think JetSet Brandy is hotter than Beyonce .. but that's another thread.. lol!
Yes I am black , love. I'm black enough and don't need a tan. .

You know what though.. you are right about there being a lot of hobbyists that only
see black providers. I met a guy this past January that was seeing all white providers at first
in the ($600-$800 an hour range) and said that they didn't do anything for him. He started
to see a black provider in NY and a few providers in between then me and he said it was a "Life Changing"
experience. He said we (black women) are more "nurturing" BCD. He only sees black women now. He said white providers came across as "fake"..interesting huh?

You know they say "Once you go black, you don't go back." Sorry had to say it. .

I think it all comes down to the person as an individual. If he's been ripped off and robbed a few times
by only black girls, of course that would leave a scar. I was once set on not seeing black american men
but after the guys I've come across on eccie, I know better .
Let's be careful what we say about Beyonce'... you never know if Kanye West hits this site!

I can't believe you said it... and I'm not touching it with a ten inch pole. But speaking of sterio types.... some of us fair skinned brothers are just like their darker skinned counter parts. Let me put it this way... if we were secret agents I would be 0091/2

Note to self: Metric works kick ass here! (Naomi, next time if some guy tells you how big his unit is... just ask him "Metric?")
Old 05-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #169
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting. Good read.

Well his loss, she is very pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Interesting article on this topic : http://www.geishadiaries.com/home/wh...the-hobby.html
Old 05-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #170
Chocolatedaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Just had to throw my name in this thread.. I love BLACK women!! Shit, I love all women!
Old 05-31-2011, 07:50 PM   #171
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolatedaddy View Post
Just had to throw my name in this thread.. I love BLACK women!! Shit, I love all women!

Old 06-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #172
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great thread Naomi!!!
I agree with all the statements made by the great ladies here,except the Yawwwnnn one lol!
I will admit there are a great number of AA providers who are uneducated,rude, and unsavory,however there is a great number of Caucasian,Latina,and Asian providers who fall into that category as well. The AA providers I have had the pleasure of meeting here (LisaLisa,GenesisN,GiaL,Daphne ,KaraLynn) are some of the most beautiful,articulate,and down to earth ladies. Judging a book by it's cover only assures that you may be missing out on the greatest experiences in life. If you take the time to open that book and indulge you may be satisfied beyond your wildest dreams.
I had a very prominent poster on the old board who saw and raved about me in my presence and went over the time a great deal(when I was a bit younger and let this go on,lol). I kept trying to leave and he insisted longer so I told him it's been way over my hour I have to go. He didn't pay anymore,and by the time I got home I had a request for a P411 OK so reluctantly I okayed him. I asked a few days later if he wrote a review and he said no he was super busy. No big deal, weeks went by,soon a month. I checked and he had written 2 other reviews but not mine.He called to schedule another appt with me so i asked about the review,he said he was so busy but he would do it. I noticed he had no other reviews for AA ladies even though he told me others he had seen. He finally wrote it but it left a sour taste in my mouth so I didnt see him again.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #173
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
Great thread Naomi!!!
I agree with all the statements made by the great ladies here,except the Yawwwnnn one lol!
I will admit there are a great number of AA providers who are uneducated,rude, and unsavory,however there is a great number of Caucasian,Latina,and Asian providers who fall into that category as well. The AA providers I have had the pleasure of meeting here (LisaLisa,GenesisN,GiaL,Daphne ,KaraLynn) are some of the most beautiful,articulate,and down to earth ladies. Judging a book by it's cover only assures that you may be missing out on the greatest experiences in life. If you take the time to open that book and indulge you may be satisfied beyond your wildest dreams.
I had a very prominent poster on the old board who saw and raved about me in my presence and went over the time a great deal(when I was a bit younger and let this go on,lol). I kept trying to leave and he insisted longer so I told him it's been way over my hour I have to go. He didn't pay anymore,and by the time I got home I had a request for a P411 OK so reluctantly I okayed him. I asked a few days later if he wrote a review and he said no he was super busy. No big deal, weeks went by,soon a month. I checked and he had written 2 other reviews but not mine.He called to schedule another appt with me so i asked about the review,he said he was so busy but he would do it. I noticed he had no other reviews for AA ladies even though he told me others he had seen. He finally wrote it but it left a sour taste in my mouth so I didnt see him again.
The best "Tomorrow" you'll ever have is "Todays"
Old 06-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #174
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting thread...just came across it.

It is good to see so many sexy ladies of color respoding and interesting to read to honesty in the post.

I am UTR because I work in corporate america. It is not just men but some providers who have a biased view of us ladies of color.

I asked a lady a question when I first started and of course she said, you are so articulate. I really was blown away. I grew up in wash dc and have been hearing that crap forever. I had to tell her several things...

I have been asked to come in for job interviews based on my voice over the phone and when I arrived for my interview, I could tell they were not expecting a black woman with curves and great eyes.

i have encountered white men who flirt in the real world with a black woman but will still say that their family/friends would not understand them being with a black person.

I can only imagine that the hobby offers them a way to live that fantisy. Although as a frequent traveler for the day job, the only place i have experienced anything like this is in Texas and Mississipi.

I have experienced some younger black ladies telling me that their clients would love to come see me but not at the rate of a white girl... I said " they can see who they want to see< i am not changing my rates'. These ladies are no longer in the hobby world, wonder why?
Old 06-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #175
Aasha Mitchell
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47161

This is a great thread and I'm glad that we were able to have this discussion without it turning negative. I know I'm a little late and a lot of things I wanted to touch on have already been said so I won't be repetitive but my question is this: what's wrong with ebony providers marketing themselves as exotic? I'm not talking about those that feign mixed or other (i.e. Latina, Indian etc.) heritage. As ebony women we are exotic to some men. I've worked in the industry in some form or fashion for many years and it wasn't until I started experiencing caucasian men telling me that I was exotic to them that I even thought about it. If an Asian, Indian or other woman decided to market herself as such no one would say a word but as an African-American woman if I choose to do such I'm denying my heritage. Why can't I just be observant of the fact that to some men I am indeed a novelty? Is exotic determined by location and availability? What are your thoughts?
Old 06-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #176
thumpusa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

No small coincidence that exotic and erotic differ by just one letter.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #177
guest060911
Account Disabled

User ID: 31950

FYI: Some women of color who state they are "exotic" or "mixed" are indeed biracial. Perhaps they enjoy embracing their white (or Latina) side just as much as their black side even if others think they should not. Or they may find that it gives potential clients a better picture of whom they will meet. Of course plenty of ladies (no matter race) lie about their backgrounds in general. This isn’t isolated to AA ladies who state they are “exotic”.

I have found that it is much more accepting to state you're mixed in the Midwest because there are so many interracial couples and the concept is welcomed (because many of these couples have mixed babies too!).

Further while you may see the color of a companion's skin complexion in her photos, if she does not post clear face pictures, you will not be able to discern her facial features. Personally, as someone who is half black/half white (for the most part), my being mixed is much more evident in my facial features. I have found that people typically consider my features to be much more “delicate” than that of a “typical” black woman. Sometimes I am mistaken for Egyptian, Puerto Rican or…”I can’t figure it out, but what are you mixed with? I can tell you’re not completely black.”

Some men prefer a blacker look over a mixed one (or vice versa), so it helps for ladies to state whether or not they are “mixed” or “exotic” in their ads. Life isn’t always so black and white. There is a huge shade of gray out there. xoxo
Old 06-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #178
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

It's been said a couple of times, but here in Denver, we just don't have many Black providers. To be honest, Denver doesn't really have many Black people. The AA providers who advertise on our local boards are (I believe) are booked constantly. The AA's on BP are the 'fly by night' girls.

Colorado is very liberal so, most clients could care less the providers color. White trash, ghetto talking and TyP!nG LiKe thIS in ads, is where you won't get my Benjamins, no matter how fine you may be!
Old 06-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #179
SimoneLove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37696
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Joie Estelle;1350151][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]FYI: Some women of color who state they are "exotic" or "mixed" are indeed biracial. Perhaps they enjoy embracing their white (or Latina) side just as much as their black side even if others think they should not.
Couldn't express that better myself Joie! I don't really understand why Black women have such an issue with it anyway. My ex-husband is white so should I tell my dghtr Not to state the fact that she too is mixed?, to avoid offending Blk women? (who calls her Oreo or halfbreed anyway)
i apologize if this rubs anyone the wrong way but I'm just so tired of this prejudice and judgment amongst Blk women.
I also agree with you BBB (Colorado is very liberal so, most clients could care less the providers color. *White trash, ghetto talking and *TyP!nG LiKe thIS* in ads, is where you won't get my Benjamins, no matter how fine you may be!) I'm from Denver and it's really no issue of race labeling there. It's so many mixed races there u never know what race anyone is lol. So glad to be moving back there in August!!!!!
Old 06-02-2011, 11:39 PM   #180
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
It's been said a couple of times, but here in Denver, we just don't have many Black providers. To be honest, Denver doesn't really have many Black people. The AA providers who advertise on our local boards are (I believe) are booked constantly. The AA's on BP are the 'fly by night' girls.

Colorado is very liberal so, most clients could care less the providers color. White trash, ghetto talking and TyP!nG LiKe thIS in ads, is where you won't get my Benjamins, no matter how fine you may be!

Mental Note: Get to Denver this summer.

+1 Simone! (I'm Ebony and Puerto Rican)

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women