Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2020, 11:57 AM   #166
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Maybe Amber Does is here after my bedtime so I just think she's here less often.
Sorry last night i put phone down and went to bed shortly after I had posted saying that I would play lol I then remembered I said it this morning when I woke up at like 11am lol
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:58 AM   #167
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Good one JB.

So for Amber Does.

What is your feeling on receiving pictures of men's schlongs via text? Most of the whores reflexively mock this. It sort of gives me the impression that that don't actually enjoy sex.
I dont like cock pics or really any pics of the kind whether that be male or female i prefer the real thing in my face lol

I dont really see how one not liking explicit pics sent to them correlates with their interest in sex but umm ok. Lol i know thats not the case with me personally.
Old 08-17-2020, 12:03 PM   #168
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFux View Post
I just dont talk about it. My financial obligations are no ones business but my own. I also dont like talking to clients about how many/how much that day/week. Some guys find it hot. My ex husband, loves hearing how many cocks I sucked and fucked that day before seeing him. Ugh, he's so gross. But it makes him less of an asshole and we can co parent better.

Here's a good one- "what's your first appointment of the day, before you see anyone?"
I tell them usually 5am- and prefer mornings and business hours. I can line them up out my door and work all day easy, even though I'd rather not, I just always be fuckin' - so is there ever really a first of the day?
I always felt uncomfortable when other clients would try to get me to tell them about my previous encounters that say like just sexually not like who or whatever and I ubderstand it turned them on but I just really don't like talking like that which is why i suck at sexting so I just avoid that all together lol.
Old 08-17-2020, 12:04 PM   #169
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

thanks Amber Does
many likes

I will not cip a hook unless I know her well

seems some will cip anything and look for that

your thoughts on cip ?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:09 PM   #170
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
thanks Amber Does
many likes

I will not cip a hook unless I know her well

seems some will cip anything and look for that

your thoughts on cip ?
Thats very wise of you OSD.
Of course I have done CIP only if I had my IUD birth control at the time with whatever boyfriends I had. But I don't offer that or BB to clients.

I'm not saying it hasn't happened in the 7 years I have been hooking, I'm just stating its not something that is offered by me or discussed. 😊
Old 08-17-2020, 12:12 PM   #171
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
Thats very wise of you OSD.
Of course I have done CIP only if I had my IUD birth control at the time with whatever boyfriends I had. But I don't offer that or BB to clients.

I'm not saying it hasn't happened in the 7 years I have been hooking, I'm just stating its not something that is offered by me or discussed. ��
but I bet some have asked, told no once n no problem (or a few times)

as other beg for or not see as you will not give in

edit add IMHO cip not in report, even if came off or broke mmm unless no who with
Old 08-17-2020, 12:59 PM   #172
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
I dont like cock pics or really any pics of the kind whether that be male or female
thens ...please do the brotherhood ...a jimmies a solid ans delete yer ...avatar ...pic
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 01:29 PM   #173
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I always felt uncomfortable when other clients would try to get me to tell them about my previous encounters that say like just sexually not like who or whatever and I ubderstand it turned them on but I just really don't like talking like that which is why i suck at sexting so I just avoid that all together lol.
Yeah I also avoid sexting type conversations, and have changed to be not fetish friendly, Often times Those clients tend to be way too over excited, and become more stress than worth the session
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 01:29 PM   #174
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
If I chose, I could look at ANYONE and find 500 faults in that person.
I choose instead to look for the good in each person.
Aint gonna change.
And that’s perfectly fine for you, but if you’re sitting here in a review board talking about how someone is so beautiful but that’s how do you see it on the inside, you should clarify how you mean that to your fellow hobbyist as Most are looking for good looks alone
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 01:55 PM   #175
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFux View Post
It Is! So do you guys remember back in the day when I used to be Saige? And then I met this really hot, really controlling Eccie member and ran off into the equator with him.
Well that dude and I Would go to the GOBC meetings, syracuse chapter as An honorary male member. I learned a lot of stuff about all of upset New York. A lot of guys told me a lot of things, about a lot of stuff, Whether was themselves or hobby related. To be honest, I don't remember much from back then. I do know that the majority of them are shit starters as well as horrible liars.
But you know what's brilliant? Hundreds of stock photos of a random girl who's said to be Maid of the Mansion. I know it doesn't matter which one of the GOBC these stories and lies come from because they are all in on the lowest of the low-
And they screen more than any of us girls here in upset, I'm sure you could reach out and get personal phone numbers, personal facebooks common and what other personal information you want about any girl. Strange obsessions of this crew. The so call leaders with all of their God complexes Finding pitiful newbie minions to play bait for their playtime on eccie.
Honestly I wanna know the real reason the rockstar doesn't wanna hit it with me....
Probably the best post in the thread so far.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 01:59 PM   #176
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

For the whores:

Sometimes (always) we see male lesbians listing numerous activities which they report having taken place while renting the ass of one prostitute or the other, creating the impression that they're performing for an hour or more at a time.

In your experience, how long after one of the senior citizens is able to find his dick does it take before he's dribbling watery splooge into the rubber or wherever else?
Old 08-17-2020, 02:28 PM   #177
rooster
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
For the whores:

Sometimes (always) we see male lesbians listing numerous activities which they report having taken place while renting the ass of one prostitute or the other, creating the impression that they're performing for an hour or more at a time.

In your experience, how long after one of the senior citizens is able to find his dick does it take before he's dribbling watery splooge into the rubber or wherever else?
Sumtimes....age is actually an advantage there. It can take a looooong time.....

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 02:29 PM   #178
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Let's allow the prostitutes to weigh in on this roo. They're supposedly the experts on this.

My theory is that many of the unhealthy old timers can't even achieve an erection, never mind maintain one.
Old 08-17-2020, 02:45 PM   #179
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's allow the prostitutes to weigh in on this roo. They're supposedly the experts on this.

My theory is that many of the unhealthy old timers can't even achieve an erection, never mind maintain one.
where is tha t dang dislike button again ?
Old 08-17-2020, 03:40 PM   #180
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
but I bet some have asked, told no once n no problem (or a few times)

as other beg for or not see as you will not give in

edit add IMHO cip not in report, even if came off or broke mmm unless no who with
Huhhhhh?????

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women