Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2020, 07:41 PM   #166
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
She posted your texts on Twitter? I’d say WOW but that would imply I’m shocked and I’m not. Unfortunately it’s one of the examples of people who are very bad to give personal information to.

Have private conversation out of genuine concern, get blasted 2 years later with threats of screenshots she still keeps. Maybe y’all aren’t paranoid after all.....
They weren’t MY texts. She fabricated them. She also said on Indys that Spazzer was stalking her. She later admitted she lied. What type of person does bullshit like that? DG does. And that’s not the worst of what she’s done to people in the hobby. But you know that.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:48 PM   #167
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
She posted your texts on Twitter? I’d say WOW but that would imply I’m shocked and I’m not. Unfortunately it’s one of the examples of people who are very bad to give personal information to.

Have private conversation out of genuine concern, get blasted 2 years later with threats of screenshots she still keeps. Maybe y’all aren’t paranoid after all.....
Okay. I’ll take one more gift card for tonight and then I’ve gotta hit the hay. Sweet dreams

I thought the thrill of bashing me here was gone. But if not I’ll take those gift cards
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:57 PM   #168
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Okay. I’ll take one more gift card for tonight and then I’ve gotta hit the hay. Sweet dreams

I thought the thrill of bashing me here was gone. But if not I’ll take those gift cards
Oh, now you’re the victim. You showed up to bash Morgan. Let’s keep things real. Sweet dreams Dream Gurl. One wonders how you sleep at night. But people like you don’t have a problem with that. Right?
Old 02-13-2020, 07:58 PM   #169
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

You twisted a very sad situation (I knew nothing about it at the time) that is completely hobby related and posted about contents of a private conversation that hours later I said oh shit, I don’t think this is actually true please disregard and tried to use it to accuse me of calling someone a pimp who I respect. As Bam said, it’s just the tip of the iceberg.

If you are that desperate for Amazon let me buy you something? K?
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:03 PM   #170
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You twisted a very sad situation (I knew nothing about it at the time) that is completely hobby related and posted about contents of a private conversation that hours later I said oh shit, I don’t think this is actually true please disregard and tried to use it to accuse me of calling someone a pimp who I respect. As Bam said, it’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Buy her Bible. The 10 commandments would be a good start. “Do unto others as you would do unto yourself.”
Old 02-13-2020, 08:12 PM   #171
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I just speak the truth. I will all day long. Always. For better or worse
Old 02-13-2020, 08:15 PM   #172
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just speak the truth. I will all day long. Always. For better or worse
You wouldn’t know the truth if it ran you over like like that chick did in that hotel hallway. Geez, I almost forgot about that fandango. She really bitchslapped you didn’t she? I wonder why?
Old 02-13-2020, 08:17 PM   #173
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Ma’am. You called me and we had a very lengthy conversation in which I told you I have no clue what to do. In fact, at the time I really didn’t give a fuck. I passed it on to admin. You have presented to me many different personalities which is quite frightening and I wish I had heeded the warning I was given years ago. I will always state the truth. Goodnight
Old 02-13-2020, 08:25 PM   #174
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You wouldn’t know the truth if it ran you over like like that chick did in that hotel hallway. Geez, I almost forgot about that fandango. She really bitchslapped you didn’t she? I wonder why?
Of course you get joy out of me being assaulted within inches of my life. Yes. That happened and it changed my life indefinitely. Your attitude about that speaks volumes. Sleep well Bam
Old 02-13-2020, 08:30 PM   #175
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course you get joy out of me being assaulted within inches of my life. Yes. That happened and it changed my life indefinitely. Your attitude about that speaks volumes. Sleep well Bam
Oh, what goes around comes around. For you, that was a little payback eh? I always sleep good. I thought you were going to sleep 20 minutes ago. You should have quit while you were behind. But you can’t help yourself. Maybe Tatts can take the bus over and see you. He’s another one of your “stalkers”. He can bring you a WHOPPER!!!!!! You’ll sleep great! Tell him to bring a couple Whoppers. PI likes Whoppers too!!!!!!!!!!

https://sweetiessweeps.com/2019/12/b...-win-game.html
Old 02-13-2020, 08:41 PM   #176
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh, what goes around comes around. For you, that was a little payback eh? I always sleep good. I thought you were going to sleep 20 minutes ago. You should have quit while you were behind. But you can’t help yourself. Maybe Tatts can take the bus over and see you. He’s another one of your “stalkers”. He can bring you a WHOPPER!!!!!! You’ll sleep great! Tell him to bring a couple Whoppers. PI likes Whoppers too!!!!!!!!!!
You are so obsessed with PI why dont you bring him one? Can we do some sort of analysis of Bams posts? I’d be willing to bet about 85% of his posts over time mention PI.
I’m willing to bet. I’ll make a new thread if there is a way to get this data.

PS. PI retired in 2018. PI doesn’t exist anymore. Get over it .
Old 02-14-2020, 05:44 AM   #177
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are so obsessed with PI why dont you bring him one? Can we do some sort of analysis of Bams posts? I’d be willing to bet about 85% of his posts over time mention PI.
I’m willing to bet. I’ll make a new thread if there is a way to get this data.

PS. PI retired in 2018. PI doesn’t exist anymore. Get over it .
I only mentioned him once. Nowhere to close to 85%. You lost your bet easily. And when I said he likes whoppers, I didn’t mean a hamburger.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:47 AM   #178
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Or a deposit? Boom! See what I did there? Full circle.
Now you can all carry on with this circle jerk.
himzert is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:47 AM   #179
Molly Daniels
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 129390
Location: Cincinnati (home) Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland (tour)
My ECCIE Reviews

Molly Daniels is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 09:19 PM   #180
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I'm old enough to have money and am fat slob enough that it keeps me warm in the winter.
Chop wood, then burn it. Thank me later.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women