Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2015, 07:37 PM   #166
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduke4923 View Post
Wow that must have hit a nerve.
Don't try and rewrite history dear, I was never declined by you . You read my p411 And references and booked me inside of 12 hours. The fact that you declined To follow through with the date is your personal problem.
You are is such a state you are typing and not reading.
I know what the bet is, the activity has gone up because you couldn't
Stay away from this board so how soon till you say weeeelllllll it's only one.......
Ijs welcome back dear.
I did decline you for an appointment that's why your ass never received an address..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 07:53 PM   #167
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
At least you finally made an admission that you are annoying as hell. Ever heard of point accumulation? Don't think of yourself as that important because you aren't but some people must live in a delusional world.

Don't get jealous of me for bringing in hilariousness to a "bored" that desperately needs more presence than a Miss I came back so I can make y'all get all rawled up all over again while I sit back & laugh because it's funny. Hookertards aren't complaining about my pulling money out of the ATM skills but you wouldn't know about that because no one is doing that for you anymore YET.

You can say that again, you have made your mark and it's more like a stain on the hobby. You were not missed after you left as you can read from all the brand new spanking reviews of better providers than you could ever be.

Mmmmmm, Dorthy likes quitters that probably quit on her during the session or can easily be let down that it didn't go perfectly well as planned but it is still a Yes recommendation. It explains such glowing reviews, page after page of dribble.

Your skill set will always be flaming and dousing a fucktard's fire with your venomous bs. Yeah, you are talented.

Wow, a hookertard trying to teach us fucktards that she is no better than a YMMV BPtard. The ones that appreciate you are the ones that fit into your cookie cutter service. That's clear as day. But the ones with some standards, like "balance" and real skills, you can't meet are turned away for the sake of getting good reviews to reel in more quitters.
The ladies love you only for your money they don't like you they like the money you give them.. But see when men come see us they actually like something about them.. Your in denial..

Show me where you brought hilariousness to the board? This will be interesting who told you that you did this btw? If your the one with the opinion of this you haven't brought shit.. I should make a poll just to make you see that people don't like you.. I had my fair share of making money on here so you can save that line for one of those hookers that floods the iso's daily because they can get enough Buisness..

I was not missed because of all the brand new reviews you can't be serious? Wtf you except I'm no longer providing so they have no choice but to move on.. You dont know if they are better providers than I could ever be because you never experienced Dorthy Monroe !

Dorthy likes men who can have a intelligent conversation & can handle a smartass.. I intimidate little boys and excite men.. When you grow up & get off your moms tit maybe you will be able to handle me.. But I wouldn't give you a chance anyways..

I guess you consider Winter Ice A Better Provider Than I Will Ever Be Because She Offers BBFS & I Don't Engage In That Type Of Session..
Old 10-06-2015, 07:55 PM   #168
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Heh
Old 10-06-2015, 07:56 PM   #169
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Why are you rooting for me?
He doesn't even understand what he wrote his damn self!
Old 10-06-2015, 08:01 PM   #170
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I did decline you for an appointment that's why your ass never received an address..
Oddsmakers in Vegas are losing their minds but odds are trending that
The cave in is imminent.
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:08 PM   #171
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
He doesn't even understand what he wrote his damn self!
Oh shit her whiskey is kicking in.
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:12 PM   #172
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Whiskey? ..... must be payday.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:57 PM   #173
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
The ladies love you only for your money they don't like you they like the money you give them.. But see when men come see us they actually like something about them.. Your in denial....
Like duhhh. Men see hookertards for something "physical" in exchange for something "physical," ie money, which can buy "physical" things. You are preaching to a choir that has already heard this before.

Quote:
Show me where you brought hilariousness to the board? This will be interesting who told you that you did this btw? If your the one with the opinion of this you haven't brought shit.. I should make a poll just to make you see that people don't like you.. I had my fair share of making money on here so you can save that line for one of those hookers that floods the iso's daily because they can get enough Buisness....
I can't believe she walked right into that. It proves that Dorthy isn't all that intelligent and would accept anything at face value except for some benjis but in due time but in due time. Why should you make a poll on this in the spirit of HH's dramaturd moment and really prove to us how of a boring and meaningless person you are after leaving the hobby? Hell you were always that, so carry on. You had your share and couldn't cut it anymore but give it a few years before you will get on iso's after you come out of temporary retirement.

Quote:
I was not missed because of all the brand new reviews you can't be serious? Wtf you except I'm no longer providing so they have no choice but to move on.. You dont know if they are better providers than I could ever be because you never experienced Dorthy Monroe ! ..

Trust me when I say this, the hobby won't miss any of us fucktards and hookertards, I don't care if people say otherwise, after we leave it. That's the nature of the beast; out with the old and in with the new. Guess who is the old material, YOU. Hon, the hobby is all about moving on. Don't you get it? I could have experienced you if I had given you my references but I did not because something else came up like new material. Check your emails; there's got to be a fucktard of my caliber that is lurking in there somewhere.

Quote:
Dorthy likes men who can have a intelligent conversation & can handle a smartass.. I intimidate little boys and excite men.. When you grow up & get off your moms tit maybe you will be able to handle me.. But I wouldn't give you a chance anyways....
First of all, you are not the brightest point of light on the boards here, past and present. Hell you aren't even bright enough for the outside of the hobby. No one likes a smartass that isn't really smart; you talk the walk but you are crippled. Why handle a nuisance if all you have to do is throw some crumbs and really see how unintelligent people feed off of mindless shit. The fucktards get a kick out of watching a hookertard make a fool out of herself and you think they like you and they respect you for it? Please, it's a wake up call for ya. You are the main event of that foolishness. You incite men more to hide their little boys than anything else with your constant non-smartass ways of communication. Speaking of tit has yours gotten any bigger since the weight gain? Enclose some pictures, will ya? Better yet post them on iso. Practice makes perfect.

Quote:
I guess you consider Winter Ice A Better Provider Than I Will Ever Be Because She Offers BBFS & I Don't Engage In That Type Of Session..
The difference between you two is that one is a lady and the other thinks of herself as one. Do the math on that, Miss smartass.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:50 AM   #174
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

^^^

Lady's don't go around barebacking men on a hooker board...

Your not worth my or breath & I am placing you on my ignore list... Your not liked as much as you assume ....

I am a pretty smart woman the smartest thing I did was decline seeing you...

Make sure your breathing while going off the deep end of the I'm crazy bridge while thumb typing all this bullshit...

Weight gain sweetie I go to the gym everyday you throw these stupid comments out but yet you begged to see me in my inbox isn't that ironic.. Why would I post pictures of me when I am retired ?

You just want a picture of dorthy to jack off to which isn't happening & I sure as hell am not posting it in the ISO.. The ISO stands for In Search Of So Posting A Picture There Would Be Pointless Because The Only Thing I'm In Search Of Is For You To STFU... But Since That Won't Happen Volunterly I'm Forced To Use Eccie's awesome Block Feature..

But you claim to be the brightest star pfft

You said you brought hilariousness to the board I'm still waiting for you to show me your hilarious posts?

The Thing About Smart Motherfuckers Is That They Sound Like Crazy Motherfuckers To Stupid Motherfuckers... " Albert Einstein "
Old 10-07-2015, 06:57 AM   #175
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Hey DM, you got time to see me today sweetie?

Am I grandfathered?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:59 AM   #176
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Hey DM, you got time to see me today?
I always have time for my favorite smartass...
Old 10-07-2015, 07:05 AM   #177
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:

Am I grandfatherly?
FIFY.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:12 AM   #178
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
^^^

Lady's don't go around barebacking men on a hooker board....
They do in the "real world" or don't you really get out there to find out by leaving your laptop at home along with the empty bags of chips and ice cream containers?

Quote:
^^^ Your not worth my or breath & I am placing you on my ignore list... Your not liked as much as you assume .... .
The Quitter joins her quitters. Who said I was liked and do you think I really care?

Quote:
^^^ I am a pretty smart woman the smartest thing I did was decline seeing you....
You are pretty but you aren't exactly smart. Must I remind you that I was the one who declined to see you that last time around? I didn't give you my references because I lost interest in you. It was like oh shit I am going to get a date with Dorthy Monroe and then it was like oh fuck it because a session with Dorthy won't be any good. I saved money on that day.

Quote:
^^^ Weight gain sweetie I go to the gym everyday you throw these stupid comments out but yet you begged to see me in my inbox isn't that ironic...
I know plenty of "big boned" women that are exercise enthusiasts. Weren't your last pics on your showcase the ones that showed off your overly extended tush but without the umph of a Latin Agency girl ass and a mommy's belly but without the brat crying for milk? I know your arms were getting big and it was not due to pumping iron but picking up the fork at the chow table at your local Luby's. If you were to read my reviews, I have no problems visiting a plump gal or two. Just consider yourself lucky that I can spot "big" talent.

Quote:
^^^ You just want a picture of dorthy to jack off to which isn't happening & I sure as hell am not posting it in the ISO.. The ISO stands for In Search Of So Posting A Picture There Would Be Pointless Because The Only Thing I'm In Search Of Is For You To STFU... But Since That Won't Happen Volunterly I'm Forced To Use Eccie's awesome Block Feature.....
I can't imagine how Dorthy looks today. An extra 30 pounds with no addition to IQ points. You could always use the ISO feature to find a better personality and use that Block Feature for that existing personality. I know fucktards would sigh a relief if that ever happens.

Quote:
^^^ But you claim to be the brightest star pfft ...
And your claim to fame, your poorly conceived eccie star power, did die a premature death a long time ago as you desperately try to resuscitate it by getting on the forums again.

Quote:
^^^ You said you brought hilariousness to the board I'm still waiting for you to show me your hilarious posts?..
See above statements for a sample that has left a bruise on your throat.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:20 AM   #179
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:

Am I grandfathered?
Hey DM, nuts on bm, i'll take ya fishing. .....:.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:24 AM   #180
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
Hey DM, nuts on bm, i'll take ya fishing. .....:.
First my boxes and shiny shit...Now you're going after my twat box and hiney...
Dammit Seedy, find your own fishing buddy!
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women