Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2010, 07:37 PM   #166
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Actually, he's made no secret he is about to do so.
Uhh, that wasn't the question he asked. Comprehension problems again?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:40 PM   #167
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

So after he is finished milking those slime buckets, he'll move. Is that the idea?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #168
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
So after he is finished milking those slime buckets, he'll move. Is that the idea?
I'm confused who the slime buck is.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #169
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I'm confused who the slime buck is.
It does get hard to tell, doesn't it?
Old 07-19-2010, 04:16 AM   #170
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
If you dislike them so much, WTF do you live there?
They, and those they hate, make great plaintiffs jurors. They'll all gotten the short end of the stick for their entire lives. In fact, the reason that the hatred of the lower class whites is so virulent is that their skin color is the only thing that separates them from African Americans. They feel very threatened, quite frankly, because the only advantage that they've ever had in life is slowly going away. It would be sad in a perverse way, if they weren't such irredeemable racists.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:09 AM   #171
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
They, and those they hate, make great plaintiffs jurors. They'll all gotten the short end of the stick for their entire lives. In fact, the reason that the hatred of the lower class whites is so virulent is that their skin color is the only thing that separates them from African Americans. They feel very threatened, quite frankly, because the only advantage that they've ever had in life is slowly going away. It would be sad in a perverse way, if they weren't such irredeemable racists.
In other words, ignorant racists are perfectly OK if the utilization of their perceived grievances is the only way a plaintiff's attorney can conduct the successful shakedown of a large company or wealthy individual.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:27 AM   #172
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
In other words, ignorant racists are perfectly OK if the utilization of their perceived grievances is the only way a plaintiff's attorney can conduct the successful shakedown of a large company or wealthy individual.
Hmm, it sounds so much more noble the way he says it.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:32 AM   #173
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So like I said, you are milking them for all they are worth, then you will take your pieces of silver and retire to France. And you think racists are low life.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:34 AM   #174
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
You Sir , are truly SHAMELESS !!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:24 AM   #175
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i know i couldnt handle this

Quote:
From him? Nothing.

the squashing of hubris?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #176
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't even know where to begin with your hate filled post. Actually I'm just going to let it go. I feel sad for a person that is filled with such hate and venom. Hopefully you will gain some light and love in your soul before you retire and move on to France. Otherwise your life will be the same, just different scenery. Good luck to you.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:20 AM   #177
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Hmm, it sounds so much more noble the way he says it.
Quote:
So like I said, you are milking them for all they are worth, then you will take your pieces of silver and retire to France. And you think racists are low life.
Actually, all it takes to be a juror is to be a registered voter and be selected to sit on the jury.

TTH's description of those that sit on his juries sound like their political viewpoints are much like those of CM, RK, PJ and others on this Board. If they are returning Plaintiffs' verdicts, I can only assume that TTH's cases and arguments would have persuaded the conservatives on this Board.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:35 AM   #178
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
I don't think you look like a cow either.
LOL
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:08 AM   #179
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Mr TTH, my mom was born and grew up in the deep south at a time when racism was not just common, but considered perfectly acceptable.She was so disgusted with the area she was from that she left at a young age( around 18 I believe) , and never returned even for a visit.My mom has told me many stories from that time,but as much as she hates racism she never took her anger out on the other people who lived there who like her grew up poor with very few options.

No matter where you choose to move to in this world you will find people who are racist, and people who are trying very hard not to be.By lumping everyone together like that based on where they were born, and income level, you are making yourself look just as bad as those more obvious racists you dislike so much.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #180
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
TTH's description of those that sit on his juries sound like their political viewpoints are much like those of CM, RK, PJ and others on this Board. If they are returning Plaintiffs' verdicts, I can only assume that TTH's cases and arguments would have persuaded the conservatives on this Board.
In what way? Let's see if you can, for once in your life, stay with your comment. I can't speak for everyone you referenced, but I do not feel like I have gotten the "short end of the stick" at all...and challenge you to find where I said I have. I'm really quite blessed. I don't hate "lower class whites"...and challenge you to find where I claim to. While I don't feel threatened myself, I do think that there are lots of things going on that threaten the way of life I feel is best. But for me, it won't really matter. Because I'll figure out how to make money, align myslef with those who can help me do so, and as such, my group will fare just fine. I am also not racist, and challenge you to find where I've claimed to be.

Do I have conservative views?...damn straight. But such does not mean racist or put upon.

This is just another example of your "just saying something"...without any basis for doing so. Actually it is you who has permeated your posts with "woe is me"..."nobody wants me"..."I'm not good enough"...type sentiments. You might want to start listening to yourself, cause for once, you may be right.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women