Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #166
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

It doesn't matter where the term originates. What matters is how they percieve the word is being used at the time it's being stated. No different than the word fuck isn't always a bad word....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:38 AM   #167
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Dates always had beginnings and endings. What seems to be the difficulty is what happens, how much happens and when and where it happens. Perhasp a distinction between date and session would help also.

I see a lady who does something that many would call a clock free session. It has an agreed beginning time that we initially meet, at least some prearranged activities and before we get started an ending time, somtimes based on my life requirements and sometimes based on hers. Sometimes it ends because it is over before all of the possible time is used. We do this because we like the fun we have together and the NSA arrangement.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #168
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

When I first saw the title I thought it was Cock free dates and it should be in the alert section. You give the provider all your money and get the fuck out. You don't need a clock just a stop watch.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #169
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
When I first saw the title I thought it was Cock free dates and it should be in the alert section. You give the provider all your money and get the fuck out. You don't need a clock just a stop watch.
I offer a lot of "c*ck free" dates bwahahah!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #170
bangalores
Gaining Momentum

The closest I came to a clock free date was when I saw a girl
at the same time the clocks were being set back from Daylight Savings Time,
and I said look our hour has just started. Needless to say she didn't buy it
bangalores is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #171
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangalores View Post
The closest I came to a clock free date was when I saw a girl
at the same time the clocks were being set back from Daylight Savings Time,
and I said look our hour has just started. Needless to say she didn't buy it
Good one.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #172
Soonerman12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

You know, I thought about this topic. As much as I talk about the one or two hour exchange, there have been times in my life where hanging out with someone was just fine. I could see why a guy might do it if he wanted that.

Let's face it. A lot of us hobbyists(guys) work hard and help many people. It's nice to have someone take care of you for a change.
Soonerman12 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #173
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't want to suggest that these dates are like free shopping sprees and lobster every time either. I normally pay for the dinner and my own items on these dates...some women don't. If a guy is paying me freaking 2k and most of that time is not spent having sex, the very least I can do is buy him a nice gift and cover dinner and drinks.

I am doing what I would consider a clock free tomorrow night. I don't have a 5 or 6 hour rate established, but that's what he wanted and we agreed on a rate beforehand. His suggestions were drinks, non-stop play for about 2 hours, afterwards I grill steaks on the water for a nice dinner, and then relax after.

I always do my playtime first unlike many ladies who spread it out. I want to make sure my performance is at best, and that's not the case after a big meal and too many cocktails lol.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #174
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I don't want to suggest that these dates are like free shopping sprees and lobster every time either. I normally pay for the dinner and my own items on these dates...some women don't. If a guy is paying me freaking 2k and most of that time is not spent having sex, the very least I can do is buy him a nice gift and cover dinner and drinks.

I am doing what I would consider a clock free tomorrow night. I don't have a 5 or 6 hour rate established, but that's what he wanted and we agreed on a rate beforehand. His suggestions were drinks, non-stop play for about 2 hours, we grill steaks on the water, and then relax after.

I always do my playtime first unlike many ladies who spread it out. I want to make sure my performance is at best, and that's not the case after a big meal and too many cocktails lol.
To each their own. I care for my clients but I am not running a charity.
If my suitor is having financial difficulty, I rather him take care of himself than book time with me. when it comes to a clockfree date, everything is covered by the client. It doesn't make sense for me to spend my earnings on a client. I will give discounts on occasion but not likely to happen unless I'm traveling. It comes down to this: I know for a fact that most of my clients are successful and don't need me to buy them dinner.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #175
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I know I don't "have to" do it, but I do. It keeps them coming back knowing I am not treating them like an ATM machine. Now, the guys who only want a hole to fill...fk that! I am not paying for crap lol. Me buying them dinner is no different than you spending 400 a night on a hotel. The money is spent on them somewhere.

And you know damn well you would not have a problem buying dinner for our special friends...won't name names lol. There are some guys worthy of that, as they have proven time and again we are more than hookers to them.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:04 PM   #176
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Its simple... Clock free is a non rushed, multi hour, daytime date consisting of whatever the client and provider agree on

and it doesn't make a shittin' difference what anyone thinks about it lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #177
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Its simple... Clock free is a non rushed, multi hour, daytime date consisting of whatever the client and provider agree on

Pretty much babe. No date clock free or otherwise, is the same in terms of each indivdual who parkakes. Most dinner dates start with dinner, where mine end that way. To each their own.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #178
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post

Ever go on a civvie date? It ends when either person decides it ends. Dinner and drinks? - she may get a head-ache after salad. lol OR she may remind you that bars stay open 'till 2 and she knows a great place to eat afterwards. And she has some great music at home she wants you to hear. Or you might have "an early morning" so you have to get home.

We all have personal lives, but the better the date, the longer it lasts. But a clock-free date is still her business. Clock-free dates might allow for some blurring of the lines, but she won't be taken advantage of.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #179
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I can tell alot of you ladies are funny,sarcastic,good looking and probably very good in bed. It sounds like your alot of fun to just hang with and I understand your time is your only asset as far as income is concerned. I just can't wrap my mind around paying for conversation when there is so much of it free in the world. Dinner is nice and I can understand guys liking that but isn't just as easy to do that with a civie world lady or even with your wifes if you are married. The sex is a part where there is a connection with women in the civie world so I understand and agree that it is sometimes easier to just see a provider and then say goodbye than to take a chance of getting into any drama with a civie gal. I don't care what kind of shape your in or what you look like if its' companionship you want there is a few ladies out there for you to do that with that won't charge you a fucking dime. Just make sure you dress well,speak well and have a little confidence and you can get a date. If you only want sex like me then the cell phone works great. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #180
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I have the utmost respect for both hobbyist and providers alike on this board. Most in particularly those who share their opinions and stories along with humor and criticism. We all question each other and at times we might get a little heated in our discussions. At the end of the day, were all different! Sure doesn't make us wrong!

In my opinion, al CLOCK FREE DATE is like a CBJ without the condom. There most certainly is a time limit. Some offer more time some less! One this is for sure, if I would entertain a CLOCK FREE DATE, it would be with a provider like Shayla. Her description of the date with rinse and repeat sounds great!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women