Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2014, 02:32 PM   #166
dkj3136
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Its strange how catfights can be arousing.........
Every red blooded American male loves a good catfight.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:34 PM   #167
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
What a shit show.

I realize CC isn't doing herself any favors with her posting style and her willingness to get dragged into petty name calling etc. She creates many of her own problems.

But still when you sift through all this petty bullshit, the only facts I can see is that CC came to the board with an alert. I'd think that the best response would've been for everyone to say thanks, make a note of the alert, perhaps offer some polite feedback on how she could've posted this better, and then make a decision about how/if to plug the info from the alert into your safety calculus. And that's that: CC posted an alert, note was taken. maybe some minor corrective feedback on her posting style, and everyone moves on with their lives. That really should've been that.

But not on here. Instead we get this clusterfuck. No winners. Just losers.
The alert was nonsense. That's the problem here. Not just this thread. She is very well known for being dishonest.
I don't think you would like it if she said joe from D4U is working with police.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:48 PM   #168
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NO Thats your SPIN on it..

NO Thats your SPIN on it..

What we have here is..

I received an email from a Gentleman

Charlotte was give a woman to use as a reference (mistress Maria)
and another one named Melisa .. dont know these ladies,, i dont know any of them, I'm not on indys..

Charlotte called Both woman at said telly numbers.. one answered (marie)

She gave client bolstering review...then told me under a low voice,, DON'T SEE HIM I BEG YOU,, PLEASE!!

She called back,, new number,,, begging me not to see him,, I'm working with cops, SHE NAMED NAMES...we are trying to bust ladies..etc,, please don't tell anyone, I have kids etc

Charlotte then goes on board to warn of a potential issue...But I did not want to out her on a public forum,, (Some of you should take note of that).

Charlotte then gets a call from several providers, I gave this to and because they FELT it was inaccurate, they said I was making it up,,, MANY THANKED ME FOR THE INFO AND MOVED ON!

Charlotte also gets call from two known attorney hobbyist who ask if it was their clients,, they DID NOT give me names, I gave them names..they did not respond if it was their clients, I did not ask,,,, just thanked me.

Charlotte then got a call the next morning announcing her real indy's name...with a crazy woman Screaming/Cussing at me as to why I warned you guys..I then got her real name and number from my caller ID (which makes me think.. how did she know She would have had to be a green square or someone told her,. Right)

Charlotte gets slammed and outted.....

The ONLY THING I SAID TO ANY CALLER REGARDING PI WAS I WONDER IF HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE HIS SITE DOWN DUE TO BEING ON PROBATION...AND I WONDER IF THE COPS WERE ATTEMPTING TO ONE LAST SWOOP BEFORE HE DOES??

I mentioned my board and how I want to have the ladies screened PRIOR TO GOING ON THERE!

Thats all your Honor, thats all I know,, NEXT WITNESS!!
Old 03-17-2014, 02:52 PM   #169
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFH View Post
The alert was nonsense. That's the problem here. Not just this thread. She is very well known for being dishonest. .
And how the hell do you know this????

GOSSIP, RUMORS???

Give me your Facts..

You dont get stellar revidews,, 20 on indys alone where men said I was fantastic..amazing...53 on TER,, same thing..

Just because some whore says I'm a LIAR??,, whoop-te-doo

Whores dont lie, do WE???

I could pull a HARPER VALLEY PTA ON THIS CROWD AND SEE WHERE THAT SHIT STORM ENDS UP!!
Old 03-17-2014, 02:55 PM   #170
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
Yes.. six ladies to date are acting as if they are giving references. when a lady calls to verify references, then she gives the COP a big thumbs up.

this lessens their sentence. Bargaining..

Someone said maybe PI was involved, but who knows or cares.. he get his sentencing soon and it is kinda funny that the busts are so close to his sentence day and all Indy's ladies..

I was warned when I called for a references who they were. She them told me who else was involved and the ones she was aware of.

Apparently they are having a PoPo party!!

Thats why I always check..Whew!
Damn you still cant pick one story geesh. Go take a nap and try again
Old 03-17-2014, 02:55 PM   #171
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
What a shit show.

I realize CC isn't doing herself any favors with her posting style and her willingness to get dragged into petty name calling etc. She creates many of her own problems.

But still when you sift through all this petty bullshit, the only facts I can see is that CC came to the board with an alert. I'd think that the best response would've been for everyone to say thanks, make a note of the alert, perhaps offer some polite feedback on how she could've posted this better, and then make a decision about how/if to plug the info from the alert into your safety calculus. And that's that: CC posted an alert, note was taken. maybe some minor corrective feedback on her posting style, and everyone moves on with their lives. That really should've been that.

But not on here. Instead we get this clusterfuck. No winners. Just losers.
Dames.......... what about the poor girl over at Indys who now has to defend herself about working with LE. If CC had any friends in this community she would have talked to them about this first. Privately. Verified if her information was valid. Then for the safety of the community posted a real alert. She is the only source behind this alert. The poor girl at Indys who she accused is pretty adamant that she isn't working with LE. How would you feel about CC passing gossip around about you Dames????
Old 03-17-2014, 03:05 PM   #172
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I don't doubt the validity of the original post. In fact, I believe it to be true.
Yes, I agree with Charlotte about that
I think the simple fact is that the indys trash that's migrated to ECCIE hates CC for reasons I don't really care about and they take any and every opportunity to attack her no matter what.

Oh, and fuck indys.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:06 PM   #173
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
And how the hell do you know this????

GOSSIP, RUMORS???

Give me your Facts..

You dont get stellar revidews,, 20 on indys alone where men said I was fantastic..amazing...53 on TER,, same thing..

Just because some whore says I'm a LIAR??,, whoop-te-doo

Whores dont lie, do WE???

I could pull a HARPER VALLEY PTA ON THIS CROWD AND SEE WHERE THAT SHIT STORM ENDS UP!!
How do I know that? I can read and see.

No rumors or gossip here. It is very well known you use or used fake pics. That is a fact.

A rumor or gossip would be that you wrote all those reviews on ter yourself or threatened hobbiest to write them. Now that's a rumor!!!
I think the problem here is that you believe your own lies to be truth. That, to me is very dangerous.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:10 PM   #174
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFH View Post
How do I know that? I can read and see.
\So you saying this.. OFFICER I BELIEVE EVERYTHING I READ ON THE INTERNET..

lol

what a loser..

HOW do you threaten 53 people on TER,, 20 on INdys..3 here...7 on Naughty reviews...25 on Provider report.. all to write positive reviews???

Thats 100's of beat up men!!

I'm fucking amazing!!

LOL
Old 03-17-2014, 03:14 PM   #175
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ha Jinney

Jinney

If you will read your Bedtime stories a little closer you will find that Charlotte in deed was HERO who saved the PIG..She was a Beautiful Spider who brought Joy and happiness and Success into the people who knew her.. She also Helped others..

So while I was sucking your Husbands Dick, I didnt hear him say anything BUT me being a "terrific" or "Amazing" Suck the life out of me, I can die a happy man, best Blowjob I have ever had, he even squealed a little for me!

Chirp..

I would much rather have a name that reflected a Spider than a slave cleaning up after people messes....maybe I could get you a job doing naked housekeeping...in hiking boots no less..

I could market you for around 150.00 If I pushed it.....Dont know it is more than you were going to charge me to stucco my walls at $15.00 an hour!!

I'm having fun,, is this how you do it Gents??

Old 03-17-2014, 03:16 PM   #176
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think the simple fact is that the indys trash that's migrated to ECCIE hates CC for reasons I don't really care about and they take any and every opportunity to attack her no matter what.

Oh, and fuck indys.
Ah but see here's the rub. Nobody but Charlotte heard this from said girls or anyone else. This all began with Charlotte and only Charlotte. Unfortunately one girl in the chain of gossip failed to mention that she heard this from Charlotte and POOF others like sexymaid hear hearsay.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:20 PM   #177
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh, and fuck indys.
Is exposing her fake pic use attacking? Just curious
Old 03-17-2014, 03:20 PM   #178
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think the simple fact is that the indys trash that's migrated to ECCIE hates CC for reasons I don't really care about and they take any and every opportunity to attack her no matter what. Oh, and fuck indys.

Yeppers,, but here is the thing.. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ME BUSTED...

I have never hurt anyone or I would have went after the original poster of the lies (blogs) and then Charlie Girl for her outting my name,, and now Erica...Never any retaliation was there??

I did not cause anyone of these ladies issues,, just defended myself!!

They believe in Lies and Gossip Shame on them..I personally think its Jealousy...Looking for excuses to hate,, mean girls,, etc.

Doesn't matter, I am not them,, I'm better.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:21 PM   #179
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Oh, and fuck indys.
Please don't take my words out of context. And if you quote me use ALL of my words.

I also said that anyone who doesn't believe that there are girls (and guys) on every site who would roll over rather than take their medicine is delusional.

And, I did give Charlotte the benefit of the doubt until I heard that anyone who called her was subjected to what was basically a "sales pitch" for her website and being given no real info.

Once again, she has proven over and over in this thread that she has no real concern for others in the hobby and will ruin anyone to get the attention she craves.

She claims to not want to be indiscrete with her info, yet she makes a mention of everyone who calls her and basically outs them,
and posts what was a "Private" message?

And you still think she might be believed? Really?

Personally I am done with this nonsense.

I think we should all use the2Dogs phrase when considering this threAD
Old 03-17-2014, 03:23 PM   #180
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Amish is the worst

AMISH HAS A BONER FOR ME.. He is stalking, Going to my website and reviews, and saving,, lurking, perving,, and

HE IS TRYING TO GET ME BUSTED!!

what is your motive for doing that Amish???
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women