Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2014, 11:16 PM   #166
saddletramp
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.V. View Post
This info I stumbled across is scary at best.

Staff edit: Link leads to picture of a member here with his real world name attached.

REALLY???? The oldest post is a day old, and this is suppose to mean something? The sabotage is so obvious it's laughable.

If posting a link that shows someone's face, who doesn't want their face shown, is allowed NOW, then who knows....a link to ANYBODY'S face may turn up on here. Smile you may be on candid camera and get outted on a hooker board.

It's sad the way the "Black Knights" want to ruin the Arkansas board for their personal gain. There are a VERY VERY few, 2 or 3 who have some agenda to run down a top tier Arkansas provider for some reason. They remind me of the "big bad wolf", they huff and they puff but they just can't blow the house down. They call in other black knights for help and they try again but they just can't blow the house down. The only thing the black knights have accomplished is ownership of the official title DRAMA QUEEN. They can tatoo it across their forehead and wear it like a crown so they can be recoginized by all as the QUEENS of DRAMA.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:17 PM   #167
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

So, are you insisting all your hookers have clean records?
Old 04-01-2014, 06:04 AM   #168
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I think it's obvious now these guys are security risks. I won't see any provider that has anything to do with them for my own personal safety. They've proven they're toxic.

Not that they actually see anyone in Arkansas...
Old 04-01-2014, 06:37 AM   #169
LittleRockLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
I think it's obvious now these guys are security risks. I won't see any provider that has anything to do with them for my own personal safety. They've proven they're toxic.

Not that they actually see anyone in Arkansas...
+ 1 Hogfan69. I couldn't have said it better. This D.V. Character who has been here all of a week should get a permanent vacation. Although it is quite possible that D.V. is really an alter ego of one of the already existing venom spewers on this board.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:30 AM   #170
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So much bile...who you going to point Huck?

That's what I thought...
Old 04-01-2014, 07:57 AM   #171
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

From bogus pissedconsumer review:

"The constant reminder of her 200 something reviews made her points valid"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorde reign View Post
Valid point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorde reign View Post
you just mad because I made a valid points.

The link to the face pic crosses the line by anyone's standards. In DV's 9 posts, he's attacked the mods, attacked Ginger, shown affection for MB, apparently can't spell anonymous, and used similar language in taking an immature cheap shot at Ginger. Sounds familiar. I think both Blad and Lorde could add to their "review" counts after the ripoffreport and pissedconsumer postings.

Don't mistake frustration with your immature, whiny tactics as wk'ing for anyone. It's much more likely that we're just tired of your extremely poor signal-to-noise ratios.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:33 AM   #172
Cane Sugar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

This hooker board has become a less than fun place to exchange information due to all of the juvenile drama. Outing of any member should NOT be tolerated and those responsible should experience severe consequences. Let's talk about hot women and how to get 'em naked while avoiding Uncle Leo. That's fun!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:49 AM   #173
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

O_o
Old 04-01-2014, 10:58 AM   #174
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Timms View Post
Let's talk about hot women and how to get 'em naked while avoiding Uncle Leo. That's fun!
1. Hot women - There are quite a few here, some moreso than others. I like hot women.
2. How to get'em naked - pay their requested donation and show up
3. Avoid Uncle Leo - do your homework

Ok, next topic
Old 04-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #175
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

There are positive threads that people can jump on at any time but choose to go where,,,,, I see the answer same as the next person. Adding responses to a negative thread is encouraging the lasting dilemma. If you are not apart of the solution you are apart of the problem.
Opinions are everywhere in the US of A and people can avoid the real truth. Whether it's considered constructive criticism or perceived as an insult is at the results of the person rendering services Business doesn't discriminate when services is a walking, talking, person being trusted with our private information. It's one thing to dislike someone but a person has to do something in a business format to have a complaint. She has openly divulged private information whiile working. I know first hand. She said herself that outing is the lowest. An offense she done herself.

Btw,, anyone can copy a style board persona to throw off a capable minded person into thinking its a particular person, nice try.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #176
Cane Sugar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Those are merely the principles AG. The devilish fun is in the details.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:33 PM   #177
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

This board has really taken a downturn. In part it is due to a few posters that are constantly negative. However, it is more than that. Many great prolific posters have left or like the Chan man and SnL, or make the all too rare appearance like Brit. Recent frequent and entertaining posters like Trinity have backed off. A few have picked up like Dallas or Mary Beth but there are too few regular posters. Oh for the days when we could debate the merits of whether MGL should bang his housekeeper, her mother, both or perhaps neither, LOL.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:43 PM   #178
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I have to agree that the posting of her face pic is severely crossing the line and should be considered outing. Ginger has never been anything but good to me and is a top notch provider.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:49 PM   #179
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Oh for the days when we could debate the merits of whether MGL should bang his housekeeper, her mother, both or perhaps neither, LOL.
Now THAT brings back memories!
Old 04-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #180
Prohacvice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Wow, haven't looked at the Arkansas board closely for a couple of weeks. Don't have time to go back and read all this now to figure out exactly what happened, but seems like there has been some unnecessary drama.Think I will go back to daydreaming looking at the ads.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women