Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60024
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40337
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite entry of Ban-a-palooza 2015?
Alyssa XOXO 20 28.99%
Anna Star 3 4.35%
Dorthy_Monroe 29 42.03%
LuckOfTheOrient (is this a confirmed BAN?) 2 2.90%
tayresse04 1 1.45%
The Player 1 1.45%
wreckshop 4 5.80%
WTF 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2015, 09:09 PM   #166
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

It's all bullshit ....it's obvious some tards and their bullshit gets over looked....stick around you will see
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:50 PM   #167
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
That's fucking funny Can I qoute you on it hahaha
of course!

I'll even edit the photo to be more appropriate. just right click, save as, and upload that image to your attachments.

grid-cell-15614-1397164127-36x100.jpgThe KEY to a GREAT Performance!

moving on, come on FT! don't be ruining the festival! I think you need to make you're own little FT thread where you can gorge on pages and pages and gifs of whatever you desire and maybe DM will come visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Seems to me sharing someone's PM with anyone who asks to see it is just as big an invasion of privacy as posting it here. Let's say for example Wakeup PMd his wife in London about everything he planned to do to her when she arrived and every perverted (this is pretend, lol) thing that he wanted her to do to him. Then she just decided to share that with every member on Eccie, because she can, I'm thinking that wouldn't go over too well with him.

Maybe a MOD can clarify this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
That's a great point Lexie. Short answer is that direct quotes and sharing with other members the exact PM is a violation. (Those who have received forwarded 3rd party PMs need to RTM them) But paraphrasing (within certain parameters) is allowable. It's a slippery slope at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
That is a good explanation of the guideline, (I think), but I'm not certain it's an accurate interpretation of it though. It seems to me that sharing/forwarding a PM is not an infraction until that information is posted in a public forum. Even then, a paraphrased message of the same content can be posted in public. By deductive reasoning so could a paraphrased PM be forwarded.
Forgive me JaD, I'm not trying to be a smartass, just trying to muck through some of the gray areas. Sharing PMs as opposed to posting them can get pretty gray, don't you think?

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Sharing PMs and posting direct quotes appear to be two separate issues.
I agree with Hardhat. it specifically states posting in the wording. whatever we share between each other seems like it's between each other. now if someone runs off down the grapevine and publicly POSTs the info then yeah that turd should get his just desserts but tracking that sounds like fun. and before anyone brings up outting that's already covered separately, obviously.

another thing about that guideline and the mod explanation suggests it's basically a limp rule like that of any enforcement org. that gives them liberal use to enforce it or let it slide.

edit:
ha, ha! just noticed pretty much what was said above
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
It's all bullshit ....it's obvious some tards and their bullshit gets over looked....stick around you will see
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:53 PM   #168
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Sonya
(1) freakilicious
(1) Alyssa XOXO
(1) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(1) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie
(1) Tony Gambino
(1) Champagne Brown

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 16 (providers = 7)

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 04/13/15)
Old 04-13-2015, 10:03 PM   #169
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
there was nothing personal about the pm but ok im done with this thread...

Yeah you are done. No more brebaje del demonio for you, mamacita.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:08 PM   #170
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Lexieinhouston;105660458 8]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
The bottom line is this, you were outing personal details of a conversation to the entire public. That makes you a shitty person and a shitty provider. But anyone with any intelligence would realize that by now. I can honestly say that you are the worst provider bar none in the entire hobby world. There is no way you could make it elsewhere.

Okay, even I'm going to have to disagree with you on this French Toast, she's obviously doing a lot right, she does in fact have 73 all positive reviews. There's A LOT of terrible providers out there and the entire hobby world is a really big yplace, lol.

~
I get what you are saying but really I do think she is the worst because of her attitude and her personality. There's more to providing than doing the actual deed itself. The presentation matters a lot and I don't mean external looks.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:14 PM   #171
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
of course!

I'll even edit the photo to be more appropriate. just right click, save as, and upload that image to your attachments.

Attachment 407799The KEY to a GREAT Performance!

moving on, come on FT! don't be ruining the festival! I think you need to make you're own little FT thread where you can gorge on pages and pages and gifs of whatever you desire and maybe DM will come visit.

I agree with Hardhat. it specifically states posting in the wording. whatever we share between each other seems like it's between each other. now if someone runs off down the grapevine and publicly POSTs the info then yeah that turd should get his just desserts but tracking that sounds like fun. and before anyone brings up outting that's already covered separately, obviously.

another thing about that guideline and the mod explanation suggests it's basically a limp rule like that of any enforcement org. that gives them liberal use to enforce it or let it slide.

edit:
ha, ha! just noticed pretty much what was said above
I don't need that kind of attention by creating threads out of the blue. I usually mind my own business unless something rattles me inside.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:35 PM   #172
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)
(2) Alyssa XOXO
(2) Champagne Brown

* numbers indicate number of times banned. total members = 16 (providers = 7)
Just to be accurate, Alyssa came into the year off from a ban. Apparently so did Champagne. So, wouldn't her count be 2 also? How long was Champagne's return? Less than I month I think. And now the mods are sifting through questionable PMs, the count ain't done yet.
The sharing of PMs is probably the discussion of the evening in Modville tonight. I reckon we'll have an answer in the morning.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:36 PM   #173
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
I don't need that kind of attention to start creating threads out of the blue. I usually mind my own business unless something rattles me inside.
dude? did you typo? mind your own business? I guess everything in htown and DM specifically rattles your insides.

seriously. edit out the shit that doesn't pertain to you. you say you don't NEED THAT KIND of attention? so in otherwords you do crave/need SOME KIND of attention as shown by how you go OUT of your way to be annoying, not tweak quotes, not multi-quote, and just quote/post multiple times in a row.

not to mention the continual need to argue with DM for pages and pages in half the threads here in coed. who knows where else. we get it, she hurt your feelings or something or you don't like her. move along. hell, there is several people here I could give two shits about but I don't follow them around looking for stupid things they might post. trust me, they'll come to you if you let them. maybe getting abuse from DM is the needed attention? you said other cities are better so it seems a normal person would go post in those places looking for some positive attention and possible girls you might actually like to meet.

don't take this as me defending DM. I well aware she can defend herself I'm just tired of reading the pages of dribble in EVERY damn thread. fucking annoying.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:42 PM   #174
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just to be accurate, Alyssa came into the year off from a ban. Apparently so did Champagne. So, wouldn't her count be 2 also? How long was Champagne's return? Less than I month I think. And now the mods are sifting through questionable PMs, the count ain't done yet.
The sharing of PMs is probably the discussion of the evening in Modville tonight. I reckon we'll have an answer in the morning.
bah! I was gonna add this quote to my still editable post but if dimwit quotes me he won't edit it.

do we count the bans that started pre-2015? they carried over but I think those would technically be 2014 bans and thus not counted in 2015. hmmm, maybe Alyssa should go back down to 1 total ban? what do you think?

the other two added I checked them and both their bans were after the start of the year according to their post history.

that is a noteworthy re-ban I'd say. getting an official stamp less than a month after a previous one. I think ole Bombay would join that little achievement.

edit:
that made me think. achievements. under members avatars where join, loc., posts, reviews, etc. is there should be stars added for when a member gets a ban. ha! a few nitwits might actually try to earn some.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:50 PM   #175
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Hey DM...put his ass on ignore. Problem solved, unless some dumbass quotes him. (BTW...please, please stop quoting his posts? Thanks.)
this is my favorite post of the whole thread. Godzilla was awesome, yeah but Don is a freaking genius! I love this guy! PLEASE, stop quoting the toaster dude and he'll just disappear like a dirty diaper down the trash chute.
Now his posts appear as one simple line, no annoying gifs, and no more wide casts insults. The world is a better place without him.
Thank you Don, you're my hero.

Quote:
bah!
that made me think. achievements. under members avatars where join, loc., posts, reviews, etc. is there should be stars added for when a member gets a ban. ha! a few nitwits might actually try to earn some.
SHINY STARS?
Yeah I wasn't a couple of those! Stack 'em up on my shoulders like a 5 star general!
Yeah, that's the ticket.
Excuse my humor, I've obviously been drinking...
Old 04-13-2015, 11:06 PM   #176
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
That is a good explanation of the guideline, (I think), but I'm not certain it's an accurate interpretation of it though. It seems to me that sharing/forwarding a PM is not an infraction until that information is posted in a public forum. Even then, a paraphrased message of the same content can be posted in public. By deductive reasoning so could a paraphrased PM be forwarded.
Forgive me JaD, I'm not trying to be a smartass, just trying to muck through some of the gray areas. Sharing PMs as opposed to posting them can get pretty gray, don't you think?

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Sharing PMs and posting direct quotes appear to be two separate issues.
you're right HH... I was getting my PM violations lines crossed and misread the guideline. You are correct. The key is in the posting of the PM, not the private sharing of said PM.

All about checks and balances. Thanks for cleaning it up for me sir. And sorry for the confusion on my end
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:10 PM   #177
kinkyorca
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Dayum, hardhat found DM'S MD 20/20 and my 4 locos i was hiding for later. Oh i see he got promoted, General Hardhat. Sir!! I await your orders....
kinkyorca is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:15 PM   #178
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
you're right HH... I was getting my PM violations lines crossed and misread the guideline. You are correct. The key is in the posting of the PM, not the private sharing of said PM.

All about checks and balances. Thanks for cleaning it up for me sir. And sorry for the confusion on my end
Thank you JaD, you guys rock!
I've been banned, gotten points and ain't even been here a year yet. I reckon I'm just a bad boy at heart... But I still think we have the best mod team in all Eccieland.
Hobby On brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyorca View Post
Dayum, hardhat found DM'S MD 20/20 and my 4 locos i was hiding for later. Oh i see he got promoted, General Hardhat. Sir!! I await your orders....
Yeah I killed that mad dog quick, Dorthy didn't leave much more than a sip. But that loco stuff had got a mean kick to it an I got me a good mellow buzzzzz on. An there's no need to salute just yet, I only got this one puny star for now... But the night is young and I'm a man on a mission...
Old 04-14-2015, 12:17 AM   #179
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
dude? did you typo? mind your own business? I guess everything in htown and DM specifically rattles your insides.

seriously. edit out the shit that doesn't pertain to you. you say you don't NEED THAT KIND of attention? so in otherwords you do crave/need SOME KIND of attention as shown by how you go OUT of your way to be annoying, not tweak quotes, not multi-quote, and just quote/post multiple times in a row.

not to mention the continual need to argue with DM for pages and pages in half the threads here in coed. who knows where else. we get it, she hurt your feelings or something or you don't like her. move along. hell, there is several people here I could give two shits about but I don't follow them around looking for stupid things they might post. trust me, they'll come to you if you let them. maybe getting abuse from DM is the needed attention? you said other cities are better so it seems a normal person would go post in those places looking for some positive attention and possible girls you might actually like to meet.

don't take this as me defending DM. I well aware she can defend herself I'm just tired of reading the pages of dribble in EVERY damn thread. fucking annoying.

I state my opinions and move on. But the problem is that the fodder is so below in quality that my remarks seem to have a slight angle to them and seem to be redundant by nature. You guys aren't giving me much to work with. If you think I am annoying, then that's your business. I am going to be who I am no matter what people have to say about it. I respond to Dorthy on a few occasions when necessary because she does need to be corrected a few times. It's Dorthy who can't stop herself from responding. She has to get the last word even though that last word is crass and mediocre. It's not my fault that she has a personality flaw and probably has other kinds of problems that I wouldn't want to discuss out in the open. BTW, I don't follow her at all. She's all over place except for the men's lounge. Dorthy's antics is less of abuse and more a reflection of her immaturity and struggle to maintain sanity or composure. I could care less what she does but I will say what's on my mind if need be. She's not very good at anything except giving head and that is up in the air because as we know these reviewers are rather over-the-top in their glorification or downright mean in their denunciation. I don't use the forums to meet people. The hobby isn't exactly a social club. It's funny how you would prescribe positive attention when in fact what you are doing is ranting negatively which isn't proactive. Haven't you been reading the posts on Houston eccie? They mostly have a negative tone to them because Houston does that to the people. This is a cranky, let's spread negativity town. There is no denying in that. Your logic is not suitable for Houston. I don't believe you at all.

Why not use the ignore feature, dude? Need help with that?

Old 04-14-2015, 12:24 AM   #180
Guest030816
Valued Poster

This message is hidden because FrenchToast is on your ignore list.

and the world is a beautiful place again

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women