Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2010, 11:17 PM   #166
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

^ That is awesome if it works for you but with me if a gentleman pays for the hour.. he gets an hour and most of the time I'll let him go over 10-15 minutes. Why? Just common courtesy. THAT to me is fair. The hour starts when he walks through the door NOT when I start taking my clothes off. Last time I checked I was selling my time.. not services.. right?

Another reason why half hours don't work for me... I actually LIKE to spend time with my clients.. You just can't get to know someone in 30 minutes or even have a conversation and play time in 30 minutes.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:09 AM   #167
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I'm sure she'd turn on me sooner or later.
Your honesty is refreshing on this board.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #168
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Your honesty is refreshing on this board.
Thank you.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #169
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

OK, so I gave up reading all the comments at page 6. Long read. Funny read. Informative read.

First of all, the OP's question came off as somewhat antagonistic even though she maintains a sort of "sweetness" in the rest of her replies. Manipulate others much, hon? Takes one to know one, so let's don't argue the point. By the many replies, you can see that your "mission" was accomplished as many others can, and I say, You go girl! Marketing yourself out in a CO-ED forum is great, but you might want to do so in a manner that is somewhat more congenial to ALL the ladies and not just the ones who happen to market themselves the way that you do. When ya don't, it comes across as a bit jealous, back biting or petty to some. I'm just sayin'.

Now, I have had only one or two appointments last less than hour. The gents here know that if they don't push the issue, we will normally let them stay over a bit. Then there are those who totally take advantage of this fact, as well as, the ladies who are enjoying the visit and things just happen to those who are not clock watching. Nothing to sugar coat, these things just happen. However, the gents should also be mindful of the clock, as we are a time oriented business even though it's the most personal business one can operate. It's not totally the ladies responsibility and when we do try to be mindful, we are BRANDED as clock watchers. WTH....you guys can't have it both ways....LOL If ya go over your time, tip the lady accordingly. Most of my clients have and do so. They are the best kind of client to have. While they have fun, they still keep things in perspective and understand they are paying for my time. If you didn't bring along enough to tip, then tell the lady you or she must go, if she asks to continue then it's on her. I'm not sure how this issue can be confusing to anyone, but hey, that's just me.

I tried the half hour appointment. Once. It's not my cup of tea and not worth any amount of money due to the way it made me feel, which was somewhat like a MacDonald's drive-thru. As Naomi stated, we are human beings, we are entitled to our feelings just as anyone not in this business is. I don't get the lack of compassion for the sentiments being shared. If the gents don't enjoy the ladies honest opinions or sentiments, then maybe they should stick to a more male dominated forum rather than following them all over the board antagonizing them or arguing with them about their every thought and opinion. It's a tad obvious and a bit amusing to see someone do this over and over again, at least to me it is.

Now, you can't always tell tone in the written word, especially in an online forum, or at least that's been my experience. However, there are those who take advantage of that and there are also those who think everything the opposite sex says and does is directly aimed at them in a negative manner. State your opinions, clarify your intent if asked and keep the flow moving when possible. Is it really that hard? I can be the worst when attacked, but I do pick my battles. Some are worth more introspect than others and some are just downright disagreements that cannot seem to be satisfied with one or two responses. I've only participated in two threads that made me all out angry and that's really a hard thing to do. I'm here to market myself and for entertainment value. I enjoy it for the most part, but am starting to get a bit weary of a**hats, whether they be male or female.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #170
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Very well said Max!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #171
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Very well said Max!
Thanks, hon. I enjoy your honest opinions. You are very refreshing and unique on this board. Have fun out there, no doubt you can hold your own!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #172
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post

Nothing to sugar coat, these things just happen. However, the gents should also be mindful of the clock, as we are a time oriented business even though it's the most personal business one can operate. It's not totally the ladies responsibility and when we do try to be mindful, we are BRANDED as clock watchers. WTH....you guys can't have it both ways....LOL I'm not sure how this issue can be confusing to anyone, but hey, that's just me.

As Naomi stated, we are human beings, we are entitled to our feelings just as anyone not in this business is. I don't get the lack of compassion for the sentiments being shared. If the gents don't enjoy the ladies honest opinions or sentiments, then maybe they should stick to a more male dominated forum rather than following them all over the board antagonizing them or arguing with them about their every thought and opinion. It's a tad obvious and a bit amusing to see someone do this over and over again, at least to me it is.
Oh M.A.X. does have a way with words lol. Subtle, yet someone needs to go wipe the egg off their face~
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #173
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
OK, so I gave up reading all the comments at page 6. Long read. Funny read. Informative read.

First of all, the OP's question came off as somewhat antagonistic even though she maintains a sort of "sweetness" in the rest of her replies. Manipulate others much, hon? Takes one to know one, so let's don't argue the point. By the many replies, you can see that your "mission" was accomplished as many others can, and I say, You go girl! Marketing yourself out in a CO-ED forum is great, but you might want to do so in a manner that is somewhat more congenial to ALL the ladies and not just the ones who happen to market themselves the way that you do. When ya don't, it comes across as a bit jealous, back biting or petty to some. I'm just sayin'.

Now, I have had only one or two appointments last less than hour. The gents here know that if they don't push the issue, we will normally let them stay over a bit. Then there are those who totally take advantage of this fact, as well as, the ladies who are enjoying the visit and things just happen to those who are not clock watching. Nothing to sugar coat, these things just happen. However, the gents should also be mindful of the clock, as we are a time oriented business even though it's the most personal business one can operate. It's not totally the ladies responsibility and when we do try to be mindful, we are BRANDED as clock watchers. WTH....you guys can't have it both ways....LOL If ya go over your time, tip the lady accordingly. Most of my clients have and do so. They are the best kind of client to have. While they have fun, they still keep things in perspective and understand they are paying for my time. If you didn't bring along enough to tip, then tell the lady you or she must go, if she asks to continue then it's on her. I'm not sure how this issue can be confusing to anyone, but hey, that's just me.

I tried the half hour appointment. Once. It's not my cup of tea and not worth any amount of money due to the way it made me feel, which was somewhat like a MacDonald's drive-thru. As Naomi stated, we are human beings, we are entitled to our feelings just as anyone not in this business is. I don't get the lack of compassion for the sentiments being shared. If the gents don't enjoy the ladies honest opinions or sentiments, then maybe they should stick to a more male dominated forum rather than following them all over the board antagonizing them or arguing with them about their every thought and opinion. It's a tad obvious and a bit amusing to see someone do this over and over again, at least to me it is.

Now, you can't always tell tone in the written word, especially in an online forum, or at least that's been my experience. However, there are those who take advantage of that and there are also those who think everything the opposite sex says and does is directly aimed at them in a negative manner. State your opinions, clarify your intent if asked and keep the flow moving when possible. Is it really that hard? I can be the worst when attacked, but I do pick my battles. Some are worth more introspect than others and some are just downright disagreements that cannot seem to be satisfied with one or two responses. I've only participated in two threads that made me all out angry and that's really a hard thing to do. I'm here to market myself and for entertainment value. I enjoy it for the most part, but am starting to get a bit weary of a**hats, whether they be male or female.
Quote:
Very well said Max!
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Oh M.A.X. does have a way with words lol. Subtle, yet someone needs to go wipe the egg off their face~
I see we have a mutual admiration society. Providers in this corner...gents in that.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:32 AM   #174
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Nicely stated for "max" impact, especially the parts I've highlighted.

I would also think that the quality of "bitchiness" displayed in either a gentleman's or lady's post anywhere on this board would limit their opportunities for fraternization. It amazes me what some people are willing to type without regard for others' feelings or their own public image.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #175
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, the "gentlemen" would not apply to her post lol.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #176
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I see we have a mutual admiration society. Providers in this corner...gents in that.
How so Charles? Seems a couple of the ladies in the thread were/are ready to be agreeable to anything the gents say or want and maybe even if it is not how they really feel. It's called submission, some are more submissive than others. Maybe they should start a male dominated, female submissive only forum for those who don't appreciate ladies who think and act in a manner they feel is best suited for them. It certainly seems, after reading many responses, that there might be a need for this.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #177
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks, hon. I enjoy your honest opinions. You are very refreshing and unique on this board. Have fun out there, no doubt you can hold your own!
You're welcome and Thanks again for the kind words love. It is nice to see I didn't piss EVERYONE off No way I was gonna let them take me down, A girl's gotta stand up for herself always!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #178
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How so Charles? Seems a couple of the ladies in the thread were/are ready to be agreeable to anything the gents say or want and maybe even if it is not how they really feel. It's called submission, some are more submissive than others. Maybe they should start a male dominated, female submissive only forum for those who don't appreciate ladies who think and act in a manner they feel is best suited for them. It certainly seems, after reading many responses, that there might be a need for this.

100% Agree!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #179
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Or maybe you could call it the "Must kiss azz to survive or I would never get laid" board lmao! That is also so obvious it's hilarious. How do I draw attention to myself since all my other qualities are pale in comparison? Put down girls half my age, who make double what I do, and look better...wow how brilliant.

I did that in high school but have moved on since then....thank goodness. Insecurity and jealousy are not very attractive and guys are not stupid lol. Much a topic of discussion in other areas he he. This is not a competition!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #180
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Quote:
Well, first of all, I don't want to be accused of telling providers how to run their business. When it comes to a provider's business model, I vote with my feet...I don't tell them what to do.

Second, it seems to me that in this thread, like a lot on this board, the providers have lined up on one side of an issue, while the gents line up on another. Generally speaking, I normally chalk this up to a difference in the genders. (Although the real world likes to treat men and women equally, there are distinct differences between them in attitude, personality, POVs, etc.) However, when it comes to this issue, the preference stretches across gender lines. The comment was aimed at ladies who lined up on one side of the issue and banded together in this thread.

BTW, I really do think providers, in general, gang up on gents on this board.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women