Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35572
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-19-2017, 02:45 AM   #166
broes
Reverse Apache Master

mya.png
Old 01-19-2017, 03:45 AM   #167
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
Wow you must be butt hurt about something???

the real question is did your dick get hard while u were looking for a pic to pick out? LMAO
Old 01-19-2017, 03:48 AM   #168
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=suiram77;1059088954]The line I bet you sure didn't mind sucking and fucking all them white dicks lmao kmsl rofl
[QUOTE]
was that supposed to be an insult?
Of course I love white men who love me! & trust me i'm not lacking on those whom do

I think what you guys are failing to realize is that I am a petite woman with large breast and an athletic frame... also despite your suggestion, I am told I have a very pretty face, trust me I don't think I am the baddest bitch in the world, but even with me being pretty self conscious most of the time, I get reassured daily, that I am beautiful, make up or no make up.

Sometimes when I am pretty well tipsy off in the club, guys tell me i'm hot, and I yell at them ; "Why is EVERYONE LIEING TO ME!!!" lol

Lol I sometimes have to beat men off with a stick... I doubt either of u are beating women off with a stick... lol
Old 01-19-2017, 03:54 AM   #169
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
Wow you must be butt hurt about something???

the real question is did your dick get hard while u were looking for a pic to pick out? LMAO
Lmao broes, Actually what I'm thinking you look like when I see that pic will be super fucked up if I was to say it here. I'm sure it will probably get my ass banned for the 4 time big time!! not that I would give a damn lmao, but I will keep it to myself.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:57 AM   #170
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who dun gave this chick a hot dog after midnight?!?!? *sigh*
Old 01-19-2017, 04:02 AM   #171
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Attachment 609284
Old 01-19-2017, 04:06 AM   #172
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Wow. So butterface is giving history lessons but doesn't know the continents yet claims she's wealthy and will marry a rich guy she won't love, suriam continues to post illiterate babble, and somewhere along the line it was discussed that it either is or is not good to be NBA.
lol my butterface gets more play than your BEAUTIFUL face?

oh Eccie 214, I am so happy you fit in around here. Its good for people to fit in somewhere... everyone one needs SOMEWHERE to fit in. See me, I fit in in real life. Therefore this internet life u guys live for means nothing to me anymore, and I enjoy real human interaction and debates in person if I have one.

But you're so right i'm ugly as hell... pity me
what was I thinking arguing with such beautiful people? I set myself up for this .. UGGGHHH
Old 01-19-2017, 04:59 AM   #173
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews
Default i could do this all day

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
I don't even have to look at your show case... i'm just looking at the profile pic... lol

Buh Bye

I dont need you to look at my showcase...my pockets stay full...and with that profile pic. I dont take myself too serious...trust me where my showcase may be lacking i make up for in every area that matters otherwise.

p.s. selling myself on eccie down south is pointless love... sure there are s few diamonds in the rough, as far as gents who are willing to pay ANY girl 500/hr down there... but for the most part its a lost cause lol , which is why I will only come back if a regular flys me down and pays for my hotel... which a couple have offered... I just need to find the time to come through... UGH

First of all, You didnt make it in the south because of your ultra bitch attitude and your Golden Pussy Syndrome. These guys can go home and deal with their SO with the tude you give off.

You constantly have to remind yourself how great you are and how good you look...i think you're insecure...and it would be a waste for you to come down south because our guys KNOW you are not worth $500/hr. We have several women charging even $400/hr that look way better than you even on their worst day and none of those chicks are on this board vamping themselves up....they don't need to..not like you do..and especially not on a board in a city where they arent even advertising. Our guys will not pay someone like you a rate like that...when they can contribute right here in their own backyard to much better providers than you or even myself for that matter.

Cause I still make a killing up north , paying my own expenses

If you made a killing up north Ms. GPS you wouldnt need any regular to pay for your expenses to come to the South. You might think you pay for your own expenses up north honey but did you forget about all your sponsers/clients...they are truly the ones paying all your expenses...one suck and fuck at a time darling.

I always knew being short and skinny would pay off one day lol... in Dallas, I was always pressured to gain weight
Dallas men know what a real woman is...and what a real woman's body should look like...and you are not what that is...thats why you fail miserably when you were in the south. that and you will never be worth $500/hr when they can have a real Southern woman with less bitchiness.

its funny that you had to make a website and pro pics to charge your GPS prices....you would never be able to make $500/hr as you claim you make without that...so yea...you aint shit without all your extra stuff...and to me that says alot.

If we didnt matter....you wouldnt continue to care if we were racist or to reply to this thread...so keep waking up and looking in the mirror and lying to yourself..maybe one day it will be believable.

buh bye
Old 01-19-2017, 05:09 AM   #174
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Who dun gave this chick a hot dog after midnight?!?!? *sigh*
Lmfao
Old 01-19-2017, 05:10 AM   #175
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=VIP Mya Michelle;1059089008][QUOTE=suiram77;1059088954]The line I bet you sure didn't mind sucking and fucking all them white dicks lmao kmsl rofl
[QUOTE]
was that supposed to be an insult?
Of course I love white men who love me! & trust me i'm not lacking on those whom do

you contradict yourself....
you say how the white man enslaved your people and you seem really butt hurt about it...but at the same time you love white men who love you (these guys dont love you, they just want you to suck and fuck them...you're their whore and thats all...you get paid to go away...

I see what type of chick you are though....you constantly need your ego stroked so that you can feel better about yourself because you're extremely insecure...

Find some self worth....go love yourself.....stop depending on men to make you feel better about your sad pathetic ignorant ass.
Old 01-19-2017, 05:10 AM   #176
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Dallas men know what a real woman is...and what a real woman's body should look like...and you are not what that is...thats why you fail miserably when you were in the south. that and you will never be worth $500/hr when they can have a real Southern woman with less bitchiness.

its funny that you had to make a website and pro pics to charge your GPS prices....you would never be able to make $500/hr as you claim you make without that...so yea...you aint shit without all your extra stuff...and to me that says alot.

If we didnt matter....you wouldnt continue to care if we were racist or to reply to this thread...so keep waking up and looking in the mirror and lying to yourself..maybe one day it will be believable.

buh bye
If we didn't matter she wouldn't be in the south barking about shit that doesn't even concern her... She isn't even in the same state smh..
Old 01-19-2017, 05:16 AM   #177
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
If we didn't matter she wouldn't be in the south barking about shit that doesn't even concern her... She isn't even in the same state smh..
+1,000
Old 01-19-2017, 05:17 AM   #178
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
wow must be from all the white dicks she been sucking
Old 01-19-2017, 05:18 AM   #179
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:

buh bye
Lmao again, of course she is not worth $500 an hour maybe $50 though Ana what you think?
Old 01-19-2017, 05:18 AM   #180
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

YAY we are all up at 6am!!

And I been had this website boo boo, lol I ALWAYS had a website even when I was $250/hr .... go look at my reviews... its in there... LMAO YALL are sooo funny I been had this website and its like 200 a year sweety.

#Let Me Upgrade ya
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women