Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60434
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2023, 07:01 PM   #166
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/74828

BAHAHAHAHA
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 11:51 PM   #167
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

You know he's been indicted on 91 felony counts, right? The feds quietly withdrawing one subpoena in one case is about as meaningful as April baseball.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 06:28 AM   #168
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
You know he's been indicted on 91 felony counts, right? The feds quietly withdrawing one subpoena in one case is about as meaningful as April baseball.
They should have went for an even 100. It doesn’t matter. It’s all going down.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:42 AM   #169
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It all connects. Nice try. BTW, the Peekaboo case isn’t a Federal case. It’s a civil case. And it’s DOA.
This thread is about Trump Trials. All of them. He's currently facing two federal cases. The odds of beating one is 1 in 100. I believe the odds of a 1 in 100 event happening twice in a row are 1 in 10,000. That's just a guess and I don't know the formula to figure it out for certain, but what I do know is at best it's an extreme long shot. Tougher than hitting the daily number. Good luck. LOL

Math aside, I don't know how anyone can listen to the conversation with Brad Raffensperger and honestly say that the Turd wasn't trying to rig the election.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 07:24 AM   #170
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
This thread is about Trump Trials. All of them. He's currently facing two federal cases. The odds of beating one is 1 in 100. I believe the odds of a 1 in 100 event happening twice in a row are 1 in 10,000. That's just a guess and I don't know the formula to figure it out for certain, but what I do know is at best it's an extreme long shot. Tougher than hitting the daily number. Good luck. LOL

Math aside, I don't know how anyone can listen to the conversation with Brad Raffensperger and honestly say that the Turd wasn't trying to rig the election.
But yet, you believed this bullshit which was totally shot down.

https://x.com/1nicdar/status/1718606...0AMolspcYxY9QA

They’re throwing shit against the wall. Nothing has or will stick.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:39 AM   #171
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Shot down by the biased GOP in the senate, not by a court of law. The math is not in your favor.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 12:55 PM   #172
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

The days of the GOP ever holding one of their own accountable is long gone. You got the crazy space lasers lady, Santos who's borrowing his donors debit and MasterCard to pay for bills on his Gucci buys, the crazy broad who gets felt up after vaping in a theater, the seven time DUI guy from Florida, - do you think that they would ever hold DJT accountable for one thing in the political court? Never

So it's up to our DOJ to make sure that law breakers are held accountable.

Soon to be Santos Will be joining that crew, as well as the four states who's gerrymandered areas are going to be redrawn to more correctly represent their constituents - the result is a loss of GOP seats in the Congress. Eventually the GOP will be powerless, and not able to just simply give everybody a pass on bad behavior. The Trials of those all mentioned are going to indeed have a very distinct and positive outcome.....but not for the GOP. Of course you still have your two guys trying to connect dots to Biden, but doing a poor job at that. When is the big bombshell going to supposedly happen?
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 04:00 PM   #173
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The days of the GOP ever holding one of their own accountable is long gone. You got the crazy space lasers lady, Santos who's borrowing his donors debit and MasterCard to pay for bills on his Gucci buys, the crazy broad who gets felt up after vaping in a theater, the seven time DUI guy from Florida, - do you think that they would ever hold DJT accountable for one thing in the political court? Never

So it's up to our DOJ to make sure that law breakers are held accountable.

Soon to be Santos Will be joining that crew, as well as the four states who's gerrymandered areas are going to be redrawn to more correctly represent their constituents - the result is a loss of GOP seats in the Congress. Eventually the GOP will be powerless, and not able to just simply give everybody a pass on bad behavior. The Trials of those all mentioned are going to indeed have a very distinct and positive outcome.....but not for the GOP. Of course you still have your two guys trying to connect dots to Biden, but doing a poor job at that. When is the big bombshell going to supposedly happen?
Boy, you’re really out there. They want to throw him out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/geo...ony-desposito/
Old 10-29-2023, 07:31 PM   #174
bambino
Valued Poster

President Trump - The Trump Hating Judge in this case has gone off the rails. The case should have never been brought by the Corrupt, Racist Attorney General, but with any other Judge it would have been dismissed. Their Star Witness admitted he lied, “TRUMP did not Inflate Values.” The Judge says Mar-a-Lago is worth $18,000,000, when it’s 50 to 100 times that amount. I really believe he’s CRAZY! Also, I have a 100% Disclaimer Clause (reader beware!), and Financial Statements are Conservative. NO JURY! RIGGED CASE! He doesn’t care about Justice, but the PEOPLE, Lawyers, and Judges throughout the land see what is going on in his courtroom. Judicial and Prosecutorial Misconduct!!! Banks and Insurance Companies are witnesses for ME. They all made money, NO VICTIMS, No Defaults, No Complaints. This Corrupt Judge doesn’t even acknowledge or accept the decision of the Appeals Court. He Gags and Fines me constantly, for no reason. He should be thrown off the “Bench” as a giant Embarrassment to New York State!
Old 10-29-2023, 10:03 PM   #175
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Boy, you’re really out there. They want to throw him out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/geo...ony-desposito/
Realistically, they have no choice. He'll be pulled into a shit ton of legal problems anyhow -but IF THE GOP did toss him out, this just allows them to save some face.

It's hardly justice of their party when it's after the fact, and when courts are on the doorstep to force actions.

The Impotent GOP doesn't have any real accountability within its ranks. None. Censure of MTG would be a great 1st step if they do ever try to be the GRAND OL PARTY vs the MAGA morons.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 10:47 PM   #176
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
This thread is about Trump Trials.
^^ Hey eye, you should heed what your buddy 1pitt posted above. This thread is NOT about how much you despise Republicans, something you've already made amply clear in dozens of threads in this forum.

It's also not about Santos, or MTG, or gerrymandering, or how we should all just shrug off the mounting evidence of Biden's corruption.

But since you've already veered way off topic, can you answer a question for me? Who the fuck is the "seven time DUI guy from Florida"? I tried to figure it out and it ain't Matt Goetz.

Now try to get back on topic.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 03:52 PM   #177
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Back on topic please
Dr-epg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women