Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #166
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The ONLY thing to be "learned" or "noted" from this ENTIRE thread, is that...

SOME (and not the majority/but some) of the "men" on this board, have lack of respect for women/and for their fellow hobbyist in general and it shows all over this board.

Unless you have a personal review of a lady YOU have seen, or an alert because of some experience you have encountered...NO ONE should be personally attacking any one on this board. Every one has the right to be here, voice their opinions, etc... but to go out of your way to personally target or offend any one is BULLSHIT.

I am done with this thread, and done with those of you who have failed to look at your own faults and issues in your own life...

It is really pathetic that some one could even have the nerve to start a thread that would target a group of ladies and hobbyist. And call it how you want it, that is what was done..

ANY provider WHO gives EXCELLENT service, has NO BAD REVIEWS, and has NEVER had an issue with any one on this board, should NEVER have to feel they do not have a right to be here.

For those of you who do not like BBW -- that is fine, no one is forcing you to look at our profiles or dial a number.. ON THIS SITE, YOU NEED TO BACK THE FUCK OFF, if you want to walk around in your real life bashing people, then so be it and good luck with the consequences of that!
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:13 AM   #167
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

SOME (and not the majority/but some) of the "men" on this board, have lack of respect for women/and for their fellow hobbyist in general and it shows all over this board.

Well said! And I guess you feel as strongly about men that “have to” buy pussy too!

After following ASPD and ECCIE over the years, I can’t count how many providers I have seen hang themselves when given enough rope.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:30 AM   #168
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post

Well said! And I guess you feel as strongly about men that “have to” buy pussy too!

After following ASPD and ECCIE over the years, I can’t count how many providers I have seen hang themselves when given enough rope.
DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.. None of my post even come close to saying that. I have been around for years..I have been on this board for a short time... but you will not find one bad word to my name on ANY where. and I will be around for a looooonnnng time...
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:18 AM   #169
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Never put words in your mouth. I was referring to to Busty Amy who seemed to have issues with men that buy pussy until she edited her post.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:48 AM   #170
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Question Once again.....End justifies the means?

I would like to ask a question from JaD....if he would like to respond.

JaD, if you had a sibling....let's say, a sister....with approximately the same height and weight as....say, NIKKI, for example....would you call her "fat and ugly" in public....to get her to cut down on her calorie intake?

I would prefer a simple binary "Yes" or "No" answer.....and not one of those famous long-drawn sales pitches, where you are saying Yes and No at the same time.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:55 AM   #171
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Thick girls need love too...and money :-)
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #172
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

The thing to be learned from this thread is that no amont of "feeling comfortable with yourself" justifies you being in such a poor state of health. Nothing you can say can justify the personal laziness that you exhibit every day. I will not be quiet, and I will not keep my opinions to myself on this matter. I don't like fat providers, but as part of that, I don't like how society has brainwashed you all into thinking that being fat is "acceptable". It's not. The time for sugar coating courtesy is over.

You're fat, and you can change it very easily but choose not to.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:22 AM   #173
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
I would prefer a simple binary "Yes" or "No" answer.....and not one of those famous long-drawn sales pitches, where you are saying Yes and No at the same time.
Why not just tell him "I'd just like you to say No and not give any other answer so I can use you to prove my point"?
Old 05-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #174
essence
Valued Poster

When I go for a jog, I have great respect for anybody obese, male or female, who is doing their best, walking with purpose or trying to run. More respect than the fit 20 yr olds who rush past.

I have a bit less respect for those walking at a slow pace, they put more effort into their mouths than their legs, talking non-stop.

I have even less respect for those I don't see at all.

It's not a matter of how obese you are, it's a matter of how you are dealing with it.

I see a lot of double messages:

- I'm bbw/large and very happy with it, guys/girls are calling me all the time
- I'm going on a strict diet, got to get rid of 20 lbs
- I didn't use to be this big, but it's hard to get back to my younger days
- I'm not obese, some people are much bigger than me
- nobody wants a skinny girl/guy
- I really love obese guys/girls, they are my favourite clients/providers
- I have enormous self respect, I love the way i am
- I really must get to the gym more often
- shall we get another bottle of chardonnay?
- my family have always been big
- my aunt can't move about much now because of diabetes/stroke/heart problems/knee problems

This is all from the same person. Talk about denial.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #175
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion View Post
Thick girls need love too...and money :-)

If they got off their big ass and made themselves less thick, they might get what they want/need.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:39 AM   #176
essence
Valued Poster

One thing i've noticed - self image can get stuck at what you were like at 21.

At 21 i was thin, so I think I am still thin, but my stomach is far from what it used to be. But I still think I am thin. The scales tell me different, but I still think I can eat as much steak as I want, because i am thin...

Also, a girl at 18-21 can be a bit curvy (take Beyonce as an example), and I like that a lot, she is curvy but tight, smooth skin, no wrinkles, no sign of cottage cheese, but then she doesn't work at it because she is 'gorgeous', has a kid, and then at 25 she is obese, her ass hangs out, she eats and drinks like a teenager, and no way back without determination.

Again, she is stuck at a self image at 21 and does not recognise that life has moved on.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #177
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
I would like to ask a question from JaD....if he would like to respond.

JaD, if you had a sibling....let's say, a sister....with approximately the same height and weight as....say, NIKKI, for example....would you call her "fat and ugly" in public....to get her to cut down on her calorie intake?

Not that it has any bering whatsoever to the context of this thread........

But No. Not like that. Not in public. But I am also not as brutally honest as Wakeup, or as passive and nice as some others. Would I tell her she was overweight & needed a change/lower calorie intake? Yes! Because I love her & worry about her well being and health, and it would be the truth. Are you saying you would NOT Sarunga? If no, do you think that really makes you a "Nicer" person, or someone who is turning a blind eye to inevitable doom?

Remember folks.... We are trying to assign tone to text & written words which is always a nearly impossible thing to get right....... People are free to voice their opinions on this board...... Just because one sees BBW, doesnt mean another isnt allowed to see "fat" which in turn he/she defines as "ugly". Is there a nicer, more PC way to say it? Yes. I personally find larger women unattractive. If Wakeup and some others had said it like that would it have been different?

I suggest folks take a bit of a step back and re evaluate what has been posted here...... There is a TON of really good stuff here, along with some very good back and forth...... We've been civil up to this point (for the most part) lets try and remain so and remain rational as well please......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #178
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

JaD...that wasn't the "yes" or "no" answer Sarunga was trying to use to set you up...shame on you for not doing what he wanted...
Old 05-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #179
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Lol. Well..... I guess I'm an asshole like that....... It was not as simple as Yes or No..... Much like everything else in life....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #180
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Like most "addictions" or "compulsive" behavior having someone brutally or subtly point out the product ("end result ... if you'll pardon the pun), accomplishes little in motivating the addicted or compulsive person into addressing their affliction (or offensive behavior) and it will alienate usually.

But if it makes the person doing the criticizing feel better .. like they have done something for someone else .. even though they haven't ... then I guess in the scheme of things some good has been accomplished even though ineffective in improving the condition
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women