Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2019, 03:11 PM   #1846
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Thing is, the support of Trump in Texas — and I speak specifically of my region, East Texas — goes beyond the smart and the not so smart, the educated and the uneducated. It is more a result of what I like to call the happily stupid; the ones who hold stupid views by choice, not due to lack of intelligence, but due to a kind of tribalism. Facts that interfere with their version of the world are there to be ignored…Trump has provided a dark, dank hole into which these folks can dump whatever it is they’re mad about…

“Most of what Trump is selling shouldn’t convince a distracted 12-year-old, and certainly it’s hard to see how a conniving real estate tycoon represents the average person, but those are the people he has made the greatest inroads with…Trump could have unhealthy relations with a dying donkey on the White House lawn and they would see it as him being refreshingly politically incorrect,

and isn’t there a chance that donkey could have illegally crossed the border from Mexico and got what it deserved?

“They have decided to hear what they want to hear and dismiss the rest. But this isn’t as new as some suggest. What appeals to the Trump supporter is what has long appealed to the Republican party. Before, it was thinly concealed, like a cheap coat of whitewash over bathroom graffiti. No longer. Now we know for certain what’s written on the wall, and what has been going on in the basement. Trump is the Frankenstein monster Republicans have been tinkering with all these years, and now It’s Alive! and running amok…

“It’s a jungle out there. At least, to hear the Republicans tell it. But what it’s really about, in earthier conservative circles, is a chance for people to feel important, to think they are standing on the lines of freedom, fighting back the zombie hordes. What drives these folks is fear; but for many, it’s a delicious fear…

“Fear sells, and it stimulates. Trump and his cronies constantly tell us, without actual facts, how bad crime is and how evil all foreigners are…and you better build that bunker and stock up, because if you don’t, all you’ll have for protection from the certain rise of crazed liberals is harsh language. This is a world so many conservative Republicans feel they can control. A frightened world. A world where the happily stupid, bless their little hearts, can thrive within their own fear-based mythology.”

If you wouldn't mind telling us who you're quoting, I would really like to know.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 03:12 PM   #1847
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Thing is, the support of Trump in Texas — and I speak specifically of my region, East Texas — goes beyond the smart and the not so smart, the educated and the uneducated. It is more a result of what I like to call the happily stupid; the ones who hold stupid views by choice, not due to lack of intelligence, but due to a kind of tribalism. Facts that interfere with their version of the world are there to be ignored…Trump has provided a dark, dank hole into which these folks can dump whatever it is they’re mad about…

“Most of what Trump is selling shouldn’t convince a distracted 12-year-old, and certainly it’s hard to see how a conniving real estate tycoon represents the average person, but those are the people he has made the greatest inroads with…Trump could have unhealthy relations with a dying donkey on the White House lawn and they would see it as him being refreshingly politically incorrect, and isn’t there a chance that donkey could have illegally crossed the border from Mexico and got what it deserved?

“They have decided to hear what they want to hear and dismiss the rest. But this isn’t as new as some suggest. What appeals to the Trump supporter is what has long appealed to the Republican party. Before, it was thinly concealed, like a cheap coat of whitewash over bathroom graffiti. No longer. Now we know for certain what’s written on the wall, and what has been going on in the basement. Trump is the Frankenstein monster Republicans have been tinkering with all these years, and now It’s Alive! and running amok…

“It’s a jungle out there. At least, to hear the Republicans tell it. But what it’s really about, in earthier conservative circles, is a chance for people to feel important, to think they are standing on the lines of freedom, fighting back the zombie hordes. What drives these folks is fear; but for many, it’s a delicious fear…

“Fear sells, and it stimulates. Trump and his cronies constantly tell us, without actual facts, how bad crime is and how evil all foreigners are…and you better build that bunker and stock up, because if you don’t, all you’ll have for protection from the certain rise of crazed liberals is harsh language. This is a world so many conservative Republicans feel they can control. A frightened world. A world where the happily stupid, bless their little hearts, can thrive within their own fear-based mythology.”
See the avatar at left. Famous, Nobel Prize winning economist Milton Friedman voiced the same concerns decades before Trump entered the political arena and made Friedman's concerns his own. It's trivially obvious to sentient human beings that this is a reality that predates Trump and not a manifestation of Trump. The fact is, Biden, Pelosi, hildebeest, Odumbo, Schumer, Slick Willie, etc., also echoed Friedman in their thoughts -- before Trump was elected. Only dim-retard clowns who refuse to acknowledge this reality are among those living in bunkered, lib-retard echo chambers of perpetual ignorance.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 03:33 PM   #1848
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Only dim-retard clowns who refuse to acknowledge this reality are among those living in bunkered, lib-retard echo chambers of perpetual ignorance.

Speak for yourself.

The Year Neil Cavuto, Fox News’ Affable Trump Skeptic, Got Angry

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ye...gry?ref=scroll

Quote:
In August, an exasperated Cavuto fact-checked Trump’s claim that tariffs won’t end up punishing U.S. consumers with higher prices. “I don’t know where to begin here,” the Fox host said before reinforcing to viewers that the tariffs “will most directly be felt by consumers directly, because that happens on almost entirely consumer items rather than industrial-related items.” Similarly, earlier this year, he mocked Trump’s incessant claim that Mexico will pay for a wall along the southern U.S. border.
Old 12-29-2019, 03:46 PM   #1849
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Speak for yourself.

You're intentionally deflecting to avoid the fucking point!

Trump and I are saying the same fucking thing Friedman and Odumbo said long before Trump entered the political arena.

But there are some stupid mutha fuckers in this world who are too blind to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxPWXIqC6U
Old 12-29-2019, 04:26 PM   #1850
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:

You're intentionally deflecting to avoid the fucking point!

Trump and I are saying the same fucking thing Friedman and Odumbo said long before Trump entered the political arena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxPWXIqC6U
I addressed a specific part of your post. The echo chamber. Hence, Neil Cavuto. You didn't address Jax's fuckin' point about Trumpettes gullibility. Or acquiescence to being lied to.
Old 12-29-2019, 04:42 PM   #1851
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I addressed a specific part of your post. The echo chamber. Hence, Neil Cavuto. You didn't address Jax's fuckin' point about Trumpettes gullibility. Or acquiescence to being lied to.

No. You are lying. What you did was take one sentence out of context so you could 'pretend' to have a substantive argument when the truth is you lack a substantive argument to disprove the point Friedman, Trump, myself -- and several dim-retards -- supported BEFORE Trump made it part of his platform.

You continue to intentionally deflect in order to avoid the fucking point!

Trump and I are saying the same fucking thing Friedman and hildebeest said long before Trump entered the political arena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
Old 12-29-2019, 04:50 PM   #1852
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:

No. You are lying. What you did was take one sentence out of context so you could 'pretend' to have a substantive argument when the truth is you lack a substantive argument to disprove the point Friedman, Trump, myself -- and several dim-retards -- supported BEFORE Trump made it part of his platform.

You continue to intentionally deflect in order to avoid the fucking point!

Trump and I are saying the same fucking thing Friedman and hildebeest said long before Trump entered the political arena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
You're full of shit. You redirected Jax's point to your avatar. How does what Jax posted relate to your avatar? The people were made to believe falsehoods about immigration?
Old 12-29-2019, 05:09 PM   #1853
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're full of shit. You redirected Jax's point to your avatar. How does what Jax posted relate to your avatar? The people were made to believe falsehoods about immigration?
An intelligent and sentient person can discern that Trump's agenda on immigration is the same as Friedman's for the same reasons expressed by Friedman -- economic -- and NOT the product of Hannity, et al, as some ignorant and mendacious liars would have the feeble minded believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWc1qT8M1eU&fbclid
Old 12-29-2019, 06:44 PM   #1854
oeb11
Valued Poster

IBH - the DPST's adhere to their narrative Uber Alles - and will deny and deflect proof put in front of them.

The behavior of 9500 and others as above reveals depth of their devotion to their Marxist DPST narrative of Lies.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 06:55 PM   #1855
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

funny you toss out Milton Friedman like he's an ipso facto Deity who can not be dismissed. is he a God-like figure to you?

his economic monetary theory has largely been proven false.. he pounded the drum against deficits, Reagan told him to go to Hell, and the economy soared, just like it has under Trump's cascading deficits.

but that is irrelevant, right? what you like about him is his anachronistic fear of Immigrants, and his bunker mentality.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 07:05 PM   #1856
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT - you are welcome to go with the "economic truths" espoused by Warren and Bernie.

See how well it worked for Hollande and France.

And Maduro in Venezuela.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 07:06 PM   #1857
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
funny you toss out Milton Friedman like he's an ipso facto Deity who can not be dismissed. is he a God-like figure to you?

his economic monetary theory has largely been proven false.. he pounded the drum against deficits, Reagan told him to go to Hell, and the economy soared, just like it has under Trump's cascading deficits.

but that is irrelevant, right? what you like about him is his anachronistic fear of Immigrants, and his bunker mentality.

Your remarks about Friedman are hilarious and show how much you don't know and understand. Maybe you should listen to Slick Willie since you don't know or understand Friedman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLWojQmhrs&feature
Old 12-30-2019, 05:45 AM   #1858
LexusLover
Valued Poster

https://youtu.be/74X0HPn8Pls

Obaminable! And you can keep your doctor and your insurance!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 07:13 AM   #1859
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:

If you wouldn't mind telling us who you're quoting, I would really like to know.
I can’t, it was sent by email in that form.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 07:48 AM   #1860
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
See the avatar at left. Famous, Nobel Prize winning economist Milton Friedman voiced the same concerns decades before Trump entered the political arena and made Friedman's concerns his own. It's trivially obvious to sentient human beings that this is a reality that predates Trump and not a manifestation of Trump. The fact is, Biden, Pelosi, hildebeest, Odumbo, Schumer, Slick Willie, etc., also echoed Friedman in their thoughts -- before Trump was elected. Only dim-retard clowns who refuse to acknowledge this reality are among those living in bunkered, lib-retard echo chambers of perpetual ignorance.
Dose that guy Friedman know anything about impeachment?

The impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is the thread topic.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women