Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-01-2020, 10:46 AM   #181
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
But he is surrounded by experts and how many times has he pushed them aside?
According to one expert, Dr. Fauci - the answer is none, at least where science and data are involved.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dr...19/vi-BB11ysaF
Old 04-01-2020, 10:47 AM   #182
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Of good, we have another person (he of the multiple handles on here) posting pure unsubstantiated BS. Have to laugh at his post for how silly it is. But here, to be fair lets give him a chance to post evidence on just the first sentence:

"Not true people did see it coming and told Trump it was gonna be bad.

Please post facts from real sources showing this is true. We will wait.
I’ll give DF a hand here:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...elligence-says

US Intelligence gave Trump this report LAST week!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2020, 10:57 AM   #183
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’ll give DF a hand here:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...elligence-says

US Intelligence Trump this report LAST week!!!!!!
Indeed. Last week. I had read that earlier today.
Yet the guy on here with multiple handles, Dogface being the latest, was spouting off false claims about January
Old 04-01-2020, 11:32 AM   #184
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Not true people did see it coming and told Trump it was gonna be bad.
Not quite. The intel people were no doubt telling him there was a nasty virus on the loose in Wuhan, but they would need reliable data to say how bad it was. The Chinese weren't furnishing that data.

Even with better data, our intel folks can't tell trump exactly how bad it will get here. All they can do is offer multiple projections or scenarios based on different assumptions. Then they attach probabilities to each projection. Neither you nor I know whether they even had enough data to make such projections back in January.

Don't forget we didn't have a single case of this virus in the US until late January. And the first US death wasn't until Feb. 29 - barely a month ago!

Trump probably thought shutting off travel with China on Jan. 31 would enable us to keep it under control. The problem is that Europe kept travel with China wide open. The virus came in the backdoor. Europeans visiting NYC and Americans returning from Europe kept bringing it in.

Everyone knows Italy got clobbered. We didn't start getting good data we could use to determine with any reliability "how bad it was gonna be" until the numbers of cases/deaths in Italy began spiking in late February.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:36 PM   #185
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Not quite. The intel people were no doubt telling him there was a nasty virus on the loose in Wuhan, but they would need reliable data to say how bad it was. The Chinese weren't furnishing that data.

Even with better data, our intel folks can't tell trump exactly how bad it will get here. All they can do is offer multiple projections or scenarios based on different assumptions. Then they attach probabilities to each projection. Neither you nor I know whether they even had enough data to make such projections back in January.

Don't forget we didn't have a single case of this virus in the US until late January. And the first US death wasn't until Feb. 29 - barely a month ago!

Trump probably thought shutting off travel with China on Jan. 31 would enable us to keep it under control. The problem is that Europe kept travel with China wide open. The virus came in the backdoor. Europeans visiting NYC and Americans returning from Europe kept bringing it in.

Everyone knows Italy got clobbered. We didn't start getting good data we could use to determine with any reliability "how bad it was gonna be" until the numbers of cases/deaths in Italy began spiking in late February.
Since when do we require hostile foreign governments to furnish information to our intelligence services?
We are going to base our response based on what China was giving us? Really?
That our Intel people were giving us the get ready sign its coming should have been enough. And I am quite sure that we had more than enough info to go on that's what they are there for.
It doesn't matter how bad you think it may get or not!
The Boy Scouts got it right lusty, always be prepared!
If I recall correctly the first cases were reported in Washington state. not NYC.
Italy and Iran are both part of China's One belt one road initiative, this what you get for taking the CCPs money!
I am not sure about Iran but I know Italy tried to close it down with China and the CCP put pressure on them not to, when Xi and the gang tell you not to do something, best to do the opposite.
As far as closing the borders to China being enough, I am sure that the intel would have been substantial enough that any thinking human being would have said I want to know what the fuck is happening there now and gotten real results!
And then if he felt compulsed to do so could then have went back to playing with his calculator.
But since it had nothing to do with the economy, well he just wasn't interested, that is until it tanked it!
I don't know why anybody would defend this guy, especially after he called it a hoax, and a ploy by the Democrats.
Fucking moron!

And berry, if you want the sourses I use, Google them yourself.
It's simple enough!
But for anybody to think he would not have our fucking spys there going crazy about what's going on in Wuhan, and yes berry we probably have many of them in China, giving us a heads up!
Well you would have to be a moron too!

Thank you Bam.

Old 04-01-2020, 02:19 PM   #186
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
But since it had nothing to do with the economy, well he just wasn't interested, that is until it tanked it!
^^^ You were doing ok until this. It had EVERYTHING to do with the economy. This lockdown is unprecedented in terms of its cost to the economy. Was trump really supposed to lock us down 30 or even 60 days sooner - against an invisible enemy that had yet to take a single American life? I don't think so. Left-wing lapdogs like 1pitts and tananna would have screamed he was trying to deflect from their impeachment effort and asserting dictatorial powers!

We're only in the second inning of this covid-19 thing, and I'm tired of all the naysayers second-guessing what happened in the first.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:43 PM   #187
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

And berry, if you want the sourses I use, Google them yourself.
A response like this basically admits you have no proven facts and sources you can share to support your statements.

So like 1pittsburgh - all you are doing is posting falsehoods
Old 04-01-2020, 05:05 PM   #188
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^^ You were doing ok until this. It had EVERYTHING to do with the economy. This lockdown is unprecedented in terms of its cost to the economy. Was trump really supposed to lock us down 30 or even 60 days sooner - against an invisible enemy that had yet to take a single American life? I don't think so. Left-wing lapdogs like 1pitts and tananna would have screamed he was trying to deflect from their impeachment effort and asserting dictatorial powers!

We're only in the second inning of this covid-19 thing, and I'm tired of all the naysayers second-guessing what happened in the first.
Now why would you think that I am talking about shutting the country down for something that's not here yet?
I am talking about preparing for something that's coming we had a couple of months to find out exactly what we were dealing with, and getting our supplies laid in, instead we are scrambling whe people are dying. What part of the Boy Scout motto did you not understand?
Also implementing measures that people won't like but will get results.
Taiwan is 80 miles from mainland China, and as of about a week ago only had 50 cases. Why?
Because no passengers were not permitted to deplane until they were screened for the virus.
And if you have it you didn't get off!
Thing like this would have built confidence in our leadership and the markets might not have tanked so badly.
But we were to busy calling it a hoax instead of trying to obtain a sample of the virus so we could get a jump on it in our labs.
And if this asshole wasn't so busy trying to bribe a friendly nation in a time of war for personal gain, that is fighting our enemy, we wouldn't have had impeachment hearings!
And before you argue this point he admitted as much as did Mulvaney.
And now he's doing the same with certain governors right now!
Basically telling them kiss my pasty white ass or you get nothing but my scorn!
What an asshole!

Berry your on the ignore list with the other butt nugget browneye, I hope you two are practicing social distancing hanging onto that pube together.
Did he hit you with his stick yet?
Fuckoutta here!
Old 04-01-2020, 05:30 PM   #189
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now why would you think that I am talking about shutting the country down for something that's not here yet?
I am talking about preparing for something that's coming we had a couple of months to find out exactly what we were dealing with, and getting our supplies laid in, instead we are scrambling whe people are dying. What part of the Boy Scout motto did you not understand?
Also implementing measures that people won't like but will get results.
Taiwan is 80 miles from mainland China, and as of about a week ago only had 50 cases. Why?
Because no passengers were not permitted to deplane until they were screened for the virus.
And if you have it you didn't get off!
Thing like this would have built confidence in our leadership and the markets might not have tanked so badly.
But we were to busy calling it a hoax instead of trying to obtain a sample of the virus so we could get a jump on it in our labs.
And if this asshole wasn't so busy trying to bribe a friendly nation in a time of war for personal gain, that is fighting our enemy, we wouldn't have had impeachment hearings!
And before you argue this point he admitted as much as did Mulvaney.
And now he's doing the same with certain governors right now!
Basically telling them kiss my pasty white ass or you get nothing but my scorn!
What an asshole!

Berry your on the ignore list with the other butt nugget browneye, I hope you two are practicing social distancing hanging onto that pube together.
Did he hit you with his stick yet?
Fuckoutta here!
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...19-threat/amp/

Maybe this doctor escaped and is working at a local AMP

Now DF, read this article and tell us how any country knew exactly what was going on in China in December

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/how...ps-11583508932

China suppressed the truth and is still lying about data.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:44 PM   #190
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...19-threat/amp/

Maybe this doctor escaped and is working at a local AMP

Now DF, read this article and tell us how any country knew exactly what was going on in China in December

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/how...ps-11583508932

China suppressed the truth and is still lying about data.

I am well aware of the good doctors that are disappearing.
I also said earlier that you cannot trust the CCP to tell you the truth or share good data about anything.
But obviously Taiwan had a decent idea of what was going on, and being our ally do think they wouldn't or didn't share what info they had?
Of course they would, and did.
And they would have had to implement these measures early on or that virus would have gotten a good foot hold there.
I am sure that the CCP would not be very likely to share info with them anymore than they would us.
They either figured it out for themselves or most likely unlike us they believed their intelligence assets.
And I didn't say that getting anything out of China would be easy but honestly I don't think Trump neither tried or even cared, he was calling it a hoax why make any effort to do something about something that you truly believe is a hoax.
Dispite all indications to the contrary that something nasty was on the loose!
He wasn't interested enough, it wasn't a shiny object!
Tony Schwartz said the guy has the attention span of a canary, can't argue that!
But the CCP hiding what was going on would you think that would get the curiosity up?
He had more than enough information to act in the manner as I described Taiwan did.
He had more than enough information from our assets on the ground and the fact that the CCP was hiding an obvious epidemic should have told him to get ready in case it got out of control.
There is absolutely no reason for the current state of affairs to be the mess that they are, it is a complete lack of leadership and foresite.
Our government is supposed to err on the side of caution and be proactive well we fucked that up!
Old 04-01-2020, 07:25 PM   #191
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am well aware of the good doctors that are disappearing.
I also said earlier that you cannot trust the CCP to tell you the truth or share good data about anything.
But obviously Taiwan had a decent idea of what was going on, and being our ally do think they wouldn't or didn't share what info they had?
Of course they would, and did.
And they would have had to implement these measures early on or that virus would have gotten a good foot hold there.
I am sure that the CCP would not be very likely to share info with them anymore than they would us.
They either figured it out for themselves or most likely unlike us they believed their intelligence assets.
And I didn't say that getting anything out of China would be easy but honestly I don't think Trump neither tried or even cared, he was calling it a hoax why make any effort to do something about something that you truly believe is a hoax.
Dispite all indications to the contrary that something nasty was on the loose!
He wasn't interested enough, it wasn't a shiny object!
Tony Schwartz said the guy has the attention span of a canary, can't argue that!
But the CCP hiding what was going on would you think that would get the curiosity up?
He had more than enough information to act in the manner as I described Taiwan did.
He had more than enough information from our assets on the ground and the fact that the CCP was hiding an obvious epidemic should have told him to get ready in case it got out of control.
There is absolutely no reason for the current state of affairs to be the mess that they are, it is a complete lack of leadership and foresite.
Our government is supposed to err on the side of caution and be proactive well we fucked that up!
China actually let some Taiwanese officials enter Wuhan on 1/12. Limited access. Taiwan’s population is 22 million. And they have far more control of their society than we do. People were fined up to 10,000 for not reporting they had flu symptoms. If you want to live in a country like that, be my guest. Our CDC is antiquated. They could possibly administer the amount of tests that were needed. That’s been a problem for many years. You can point the finger at the last three Presidents for that. Comparing Taiwan to the US is ludicrous. I’ve been to South Korea, Hong Kong and Shanghai. I wouldn’t live in any of those places. South Korea was the most advanced, but you don’t have the freedoms that you do here. So pick your poison DF. BTW, why didn’t Taiwan alert the rest of the world? Italy and Spain could have used their help too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1153826
Old 04-01-2020, 07:59 PM   #192
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course you should never trust the CCP nothing but lies come from them!
Perhaps one day we can delight in watching the Chinese people drag them out and shoot every damn one of them on TV in Tianenmen square like Saddam was hanged for us all to see if we so desire!
But it is also a fact that Faucci and Brix were not on the ground in China, and we had intelligence assets in place that were, and they did give him warnings that something terrible was coming our way ack in January and he ignored it!
Why?
Because he doesn't trust the intelligence community.
You always listen to the man on the ground in the action.
But of course he wouldn't know that because he managed to buy his way out of military service three times.
After taking the action to close the borders with China, he stopped instead of doubling down and finding out what the fuck was going on as he should have!
But instead this moron called it a hoax a political ploy for the Dems to one up him!
I love that Fox News fired the stupid bitch that parroted the hoax bullshit, they would have shit canned Hannity too but he brings in too much money, but notice how serious hes taking it now!
Another loud mouthed asshole, with a tiny brain!
Even when it was ripping Italy a new asshole Trump still ignored it!
The only reason that makes sense to me as to why he started to listen to those doctors is I am reasonably sure that it was explained to him that his legacy would be that of Americans dying in droves!
That is most likely why he seems to have finally sobered up about the economy vs lives!
No he did not disband the CDC, but did cut their funding.
And he did disband the pandemic response team created by Obama, I am sure that they were professionals at the top of their fields and I am sure that Obama took great care in choosing them.
And I am sure things would have went a bit differently had this guy not been so determined to dismantle everything done by Obama!
And before you start about Obama I didn't care for him either but he's light years ahead of this knuckle head even so far as just being Presidential, the easiest thing a president can do it requires no real effort, this guy shows his ass almost everytime he opens his mouth!
The fact is I blame the Dems for putting this guy in office, we got a black guy elected let's get a woman in too, dispite the fact that nobody could stand her.
The fact is he fucked up and his own neighborhood is now being ravaged!
And he accuses the doctors of NY of hoarding Fucking Wow what can you say to that?
Fuck him!
Exactly.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:06 PM   #193
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're not very sophisticated, are you? You glom onto superficial talking points and don't bother to drill deeper. Look, I'll make this as easy as possible for your little pea brain to grasp by posing a simple question:
I didn't read anything past these personal insults. I'm not sure why you, bambino, and berryberry get a pass. Maybe the mods are Trumpsters too?
Old 04-01-2020, 08:09 PM   #194
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Am I'm not referring to you I am I am referring to Trump, and you are correct if I were the president I would not take consultation from me either.
But he is surrounded by experts and how many times has he pushed them aside?
And I don't know how many time I heard him say" I know about theses things " when clearly he hasn't neither a medical degree or a clue!
He clearly is a egotistical moron!
When he said he could shoot someone in the street without consequences, that is one time he wasn't lying!
Yep. His cult members will bend over backwards in order to make excuses for him.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:23 PM   #195
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I didn't read anything past these personal insults. I'm not sure why you, bambino, and berryberry get a pass. Maybe the mods are Trumpsters too?
Did you get a PM from the mods for your insults or general rudeness? But if you and DF are so ate up with Trump, you should move to one of those Asian countries that both of you seem to admire. You can leave your freedoms and civil liberties behind. But hey, you’ll have a smaller chance of getting covid19.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...13091.html?amp

Make sure you register your phone as soon as you land.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women