Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #181
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

But, wasn't the intent of this whole thread to "put it in your face" vis a vie religion? I assure you that my thinking is not tinged with middle eastern mythology, but, "putting it into someone's face" cuts both ways.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #182
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
You charged me with hypocrisy in this thread, notwithstanding the fact that the last exchange we had was several weeks ago. That clearly shows everyone that you're simply an obnoxious ass. Not a difficult concept!

If you insist on stupidly, disingenuously, and obnoxiously accusing me of hypocrisy, I'm going to call you out on it. You apparently don't even have a clue what the word means. You can't point to a single instance where any reasonable person would conclude that I had manifested hypocrisy in any way, shape, or form, despite having been obsessed with trying to do so for some time. (Note: Drawing your own contorted conclusions after bobbing, weaving, and projecting doesn't count!)

LOL! You have 1,900+ posts, and your obnoxious behavior occurred in numerous "Diamonds & Tuxedos" threads over an extended period of time. Do you really believe that I think it's worth spending my time looking up all that crap? The couple of minutes it takes me to type these words is more time than I really ought to waste on you. And if you have a compulsive need to "continually check in" to see whether I've responded to your troll posts, you have an even bigger problem with obsession than I thought.

I don't have any idea what your problem is, Doove, and I don't care. But you clearly have one, evidenced by the fact that you just can't quit bringing up your obsession. Do yourself a favor and get some help.

CuteOldGuy offered some pretty good advice.

Why don't you take it?

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL! LOL!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:46 AM   #183
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaximander View Post
How about practice what you preach. Not so much you
per se, rather the side you espouse.
School for example should be about educating
instead we get indoctrinating.
Our kids are out of the top 5 nations in
science and math. But they know about condoms
and that same sex relationships are normal.
Our kids feel better about themselves than
kids in other nations- great self-esteem
based on nothing of substance.

I am unaware of any public prayer rallies
wherein any trouble was caused.
It's not believers raping girls in tent villages,
wrecking parks with trash and human waste,
causing businesses to lose money,
having all night drug parties in the tent villas,
defecating on police cars,
or running around naked with children present.
So I am a bit confused as to what christians
have done other than reject the gay mafia's
attempt to culturally legitimize their degenerate
lifestyle and oppose any earth worship in the
form of ecoillogical junk being proseletyzed
to their children.

Well okay we have managed to reverse
majority opinion against RvW.
We'll have to change hearts,
before we change the law.
Know this: RvW will be repealed/rescinded
in my lifetime. I am surer of this than
the Sun rising every morning.

You ain't seen nothing yet.
What exactly are you talking about? Where did I imply that I am intolerant of other’s religious beliefs? I’m completely tolerant of other’s beliefs as long as they remain their beliefs and they do not try to indoctrinate me into their religion or God. I am a Jew by Choice. Clearly I have a healthy respect for different belief systems. I just do not, and never will, respect others that do insist on me believing in their God especially a God that I have rejected.

I do agree with regard to education and self esteem. Our kids are self esteem rich but education and reality poor. However, we clearly do not see eye to eye on nearly anything else though. I do not agree that [insert religious belief system here] are as benevolent as they claim to be. A claim is easy to make; it’s another thing entirely to back it up. I do not agree with you on RvW. It is one of the very last bastions of trying to control women. It’s not even sexist. It’s patriarchal nonsense. Witness, that in Mississippi, the heart of the Bible Belt, Amendment 26 was heartily rejected.

But this............

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaximander View Post
You guys are killing me.tff

My observation thus far is dooop won't
at least support his initial take.
Instead of restating and buttressing
his view- defend the argument- it
gets derailed with inane name calling
and endless parroting of the same crap.

I like mocking and discounting those
I consider idiots as much as the next.
But at least try and defend the argument....
....if you can.

Otherwise it's bitch behavior.
Argues like a damn woman..

.........is a classic sexist statement. Fight like a girl? Please. If you’d like, we can go toe to toe on Christianity or abortion. I’ll bet you stray from debate and get personal first. I bet you get bitchy first. Well bitchy again, but before I do. I promise you. I mean like take it to the bank promise you.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:56 AM   #184
Allen Woody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

1. Looking at the GOP platform, I think the Southern Baptists are already in control

2. I don't think Goldwater envisioned the merge with Christian fundies. As a supporter of gays in the military, I think he would have resented t.
Allen Woody is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #185
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Goldwater was on to the fundamentalists long ago. You are right, he hated them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:02 PM   #186
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

True that!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #187
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"Politics makes strange bedfellows." Charles Dudley Warner
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #188
gnadfly
Account Disabled

They're not booing, they're saying Doooooooooooooove!!

No, they're booing.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:36 PM   #189
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
They're not booing, they're saying Doooooooooooooove!!

No, they're booing.

No, they're saying Doooooooooooooofus!!
Old 11-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #190
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So lighten up, man! If what goes on here only pisses you off, go somewhere else.
If anything CM said pissed me off COG, i suppose i would simply resort to calling him an asshole or an insufferable jackass. Over and over and over again.

You're barkin' up the wrong tree.

Quote:
You charged me with hypocrisy in this thread, notwithstanding the fact that the last exchange we had was several weeks ago. That clearly shows everyone that you're simply an obnoxious ass. Not a difficult concept!
You really are seemingly pretty dense here, CM. There is no time constraints on your hypocrisy. It's neverending, and it will continue to be that way until your attitude towards me is reflective of your attitude towards other posters who act no different than i do.

Quote:
If you insist on stupidly, disingenuously, and obnoxiously accusing me of hypocrisy, I'm going to call you out on it.
And i'll continue to do it as long as you continue to be a hypocrite. So be ready to spend a lot of time calling me out on it.

Quote:
You can't point to a single instance where any reasonable person would conclude that I had manifested hypocrisy in any way, shape, or form, despite having been obsessed with trying to do so for some time. (Note: Drawing your own contorted conclusions after bobbing, weaving, and projecting doesn't count!)
Single instance? I've provided six. And followed it up with an explanation. All you've done in response is call me more names.

Quote:
LOL! You have 1,900+ posts, and your obnoxious behavior occurred in numerous "Diamonds & Tuxedos" threads over an extended period of time. Do you really believe that I think it's worth spending my time looking up all that crap?
In other words, you can't find anything. If i'm the most obnoxious poster on here, i would think it'd be easy to find posts of mine using search words like "jackass" or "asshole" - where i'm not just quoting you. But since they don't exist, i'll make it easy for you.

Since my argument is that your hypocrisy is, in part, due to your lack of angry posts directed at people not named Doove, failing to call them out for being "insufferable jackasses" when you can't get enough of doing that with me, then point us to 6 posts of yours where you do, in fact, call out other posters as assholes, or jackasses, or whatever terms you may have used to describe them. You can't find incriminating posts in my pile of 1900 posts, that's fine. You should have little trouble, however, finding posts of yours which would go towards proving me wrong.

So i've given you two options to prove me wrong. You can either point to posts of mine which prove i'm more obnoxious or sarcastic than any one of a dozen other posters, or you can point to posts of yours which prove you call out any of those dozen or so posters with as much anger and venom as you direct towards me. I'd pat myself on the shoulder for being so fair minded, but i think that's going a bit overboard.

My suspicion is you'll do neither, and simply resort to more of your angry name calling.

Quote:
I don't have any idea what your problem is, Doove, and I don't care.
My problem, if you'd call it that, is that you're a hypocrite. I thought i've made that pretty clear. And given the number of posts denying that, you do seem to care.

Quote:
But you clearly have one, evidenced by the fact that you just can't quit bringing up your obsession.
Actually, this is getting fun. Continually proving you're a hypocrite, while you flail away trying to deny it with nothing more than name-calling tirades.....good stuff!

Quote:
CuteOldGuy offered some pretty good advice.
Yes he did. Only, as i pointed out, it was a bit misdirected given how angry you seem compared to me.

For the record, this will be my last post on this in this thread. You keep issuing the same denials, and i keep offering the same proof. Time for you to either man up and start offering proof of your own, or there's little need to continue this back and forth.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #191
Marshall
BANNED

see above.........gnadfly, see.....I told you they were saying DOOOOOOOOOOFUS!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 11-10-2011, 02:42 PM   #192
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There you did it, Cap'n. You drove him off. I hope you're happy now. Gawd, I miss Doove. He was SO entertaining!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #193
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Doove, I'm getting ready to meet some people for dinner and might have a few things to get done when I get back home, so my time may be limited. Whatever it is that you were rambling on about in post #190, would you might condensing it in sort of a "CliffsNotes" fashion so that I can catch the gist of it in just a couple of seconds?

Thanks in advance for your consideration!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #194
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Whatever it is that you were rambling on about in post #190, would you might condensing it in sort of a "CliffsNotes" fashion so that I can catch the gist of it in just a couple of seconds?
Sure thing.

You're a hypocrite.

Quote:
Thanks in advance for your consideration!
You're welcome!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #195
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

delete
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women