Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2020, 09:05 AM   #181
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

What's your opinion on secretly recording girls, Paul?

I did it once when I was in high school.

It was as a gag. I had the camera set up, angled perfectly at the bed and a pretty decently looking fully Americanized Asian chick visiting. The first time I had it set up she threw her fucking jacket on the camera before anything even got started which was pure coincidence. Couldn't see or hear a thing.

Second time I got the whole thing captured in stunning technicolor!

Chick actually liked it after I showed her. Wasn't a whore either, I hadn't started degrading myself or others at that point.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 09:09 AM   #182
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I'm not surprised about these chinks in the armor leaking out of the app though. How can you possibly trust people who slink around like this?

As MissBurger pointed out many are cheating on their wives, all of them presumably understand that they're dealing with sneaky scumbags with severe character flaws.

Big part of why I believe in at least attempting maximum anonymity with this shit.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:13 AM   #183
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I would like to hear what Z has to say about the plastic bags and the cash bail issues however.

If I recall correctly he has previously mentioned that he has a background in some kind of synthetic plastic or rubber field(s) in addition to being an educator.

If the explanation has anything to do with fish or sea turtles though I have to confess preemptively that I am unlikely to be persuaded.

I don't give a shit about fish whatsoever.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:17 AM   #184
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
What's your opinion on secretly recording girls, Paul?
Secretly recording is a violation of privacy and I find it distasteful...

I have filmed and photographed girls at their request.... no need to do so secretly.

Out of curiosity....
Do you think the admission by Dz was supposed to garner pats on the back? And instead went horribly awry?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 09:18 AM   #185
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Not familiar with who or what Dz is or what the admission may have been.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:19 AM   #186
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would like to hear what Z has to say about the plastic bags and the cash bail issues however.
I'm afraid we are going to be waiting a long time for that....
Old 04-10-2020, 10:21 AM   #187
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
Secretly recording is a violation of privacy and I find it distasteful...

I have filmed and photographed girls at their request.... no need to do so secretly.

Out of curiosity....
Do you think the admission by Dz was supposed to garner pats on the back? And instead went horribly awry?
Do you find it distasteful that married men cheat on thier wives and use money from thier accounts to pay hookers and fuck them raw and then go home to the wives?
isnt the hobby illegal ? hmmm get out of that glass house and just live

just curious paulie how you feel about that, or in some cases of the gobc, it appears some sword swapping is going on. please enlighten us on that.

I do not record anyone i have sex with, but it appears others do that, i highly doubt dz is the only one that does that.
I believe everything we do now is on camera anyways , entering hotels leaving hotels, i believe the married guys have learned this the hard way in the courts, so privacy, nah there is no privacy anymore, u know that.
on we go

The girls i see do enjoy snap chat and of course facebook and twitter.

on we go
nbt, youre enjoying this more than me lol

way too much more than me lol
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 10:24 AM   #188
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
You want me to comment on fake news??

I do have an opinion on secretly recording girls.... you?
whats fake about what z commented on?

didnt see much fake in it.

actually was confirmed pretty solid

its on the app.

hah a
Old 04-10-2020, 10:27 AM   #189
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
Do you find it distasteful that married men cheat on thier wives and use money from thier accounts to pay hookers and fuck them raw and then go home to the wives?

just curious paulie how you feel about that, or in some cases of the gobc, it appears some sword swapping is going on. please enlighten us on that.

I do not record anyone i have sex with, but it appears others do that, i highly doubt dz is the only one that does that.
I believe everything we do now is on camera anyways , entering hotels leaving hotels, i believe the married guys have learned this the hard way in the courts, so privacy, nah there is no privacy anymore, u know that.
on we go

The girls i see do enjoy snap chat and of course facebook and twitter.

on we go
nbt, youre enjoying this more than me lol

way too much more than me lol
Being a fat married senior citizen is an awful burden for these poor folks to bear I am sure.

It's probably even worse if your job sucks and it's difficult for you to pay to fuck average looking whores as a strategy to artificially redeem your dignity.

Worst of all is if not only are you in this predicament, but all of your friends are as well.

Not to mention the whole fucking thing being very illegal.

God Bless America!
Old 04-10-2020, 10:32 AM   #190
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Being a fat married senior citizen is an awful burden for these poor folks to bear I am sure.

It's probably even worse if your job sucks and it's difficult for you to pay to fuck average looking whores.

Worst of all is if not only are you in this predicament, but all of your friends are as well.

Not to mention the whole fucking thing being very illegal.

God Bless America!
yes which is funny when he wants to say something is distasteful, shit read everything on this board.

we all got fucking issues, but im single, if i was married this is not what i would be doing,
so you married cucks cip with these hookers then going home to your family then coming on here trying to tell others whats right and wrong, plesase ctfu and look at what you are doing, many have learned the hard way through the courts when caught cost them money.

I dont agree with videotaping a session, but ill be honest, im pretty sure some providers do it control the environment youre in, i try, but the gi rls i see be loving to snap chat me when im sleeping, hey im not a fat old man, so i guess they like showing off, i know u guys not used to that, but on we go

nbt,,,,,, i told you it was gonna be fun today ha ha
Old 04-10-2020, 10:38 AM   #191
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

For a pretty decent amount of time I wanted to fuck the hook Chloe. I mean really badly.

She wouldn't respond to a fucking thing I said, no matter what.

I'm sure it had something to do with the bullshit that goes on here on our board.

But all things taken into account who loses in this scenario?

I have never once resorted to fucking a physically unappealing, smelly scumbag because I had no other way to earn money.

I mean I love the board, but one thing I will never regret is not allowing it to intrude or interfere on the goings-on in my personal life.

I value being able to safely leave my phone laying around and not worrying about being caught going back and forth with some troubled young street urchin type.

I feel there is some value in this.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:49 AM   #192
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
For a pretty decent amount of time I wanted to fuck the hook Chloe. I mean really badly.

She wouldn't respond to a fucking thing I said, no matter what.

I'm sure it had something to do with the bullshit that goes on here on our board.

But all things taken into account who loses in this scenario?

I have never once resorted to fucking a physically unappealing, smelly scumbag because I had no other way to earn money.

I mean I love the board, but one thing I will never regret is not allowing it to intrude or interfere on the goings-on in my personal life.

I value being able to safely leave my phone laying around and not worrying about being caught going back and forth with some troubled young street urchin type.

I feel there is some value in this.
QUOTE=Hard2Kill;1062021031]You could end up knocking up a whore and spawning more undesirables like some have[/QUOTE]

then there is this, care to comment on that paulie, i believe you know about that too in your club

on we go
Old 04-10-2020, 12:10 PM   #193
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64
Talking Just gets better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
whats fake about what z commented on?

didnt see much fake in it.

actually was confirmed pretty solid

its on the app.

hah a
Indeed!!!

That monger buddy who had the 'falling out' from the GOBC sent me this clip off the gobc app. It shows the boys and a 'guest speaker' arriving at a typical GOBC Soirée. Of course Paulie arrives in the biggest hobby limo.....LMAO!!!

Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 12:27 PM   #194
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Indeed!!!

That monger buddy who had the 'falling out' from the GOBC sent me this clip off the gobc app. It shows the boys and a 'guest speaker' arriving at a typical GOBC Soirée. Of course Paulie arrives in the biggest hobby limo.....LMAO!!!

not fake news.

real shit!!!

on we go
Old 04-10-2020, 01:34 PM   #195
Guest072323
Valued Poster

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women