Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2015, 08:22 AM   #181
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Doesn't matter anyway. The damage has already been done. To herself!

She's already lost 1/3 of her supporters she had last spring. The rest are waiting for 'Gropin' Joe Biden' to announce to abandon ship.

"This is a big fuckin' deal."

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:07 PM   #182
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The prosecutor for the Petraeus case claims Hillary did not commit a crime. Her case is different from the Petraeus case.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...21242/?ref=yfp
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:19 PM   #183
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
The prosecutor for the Petraeus case claims Hillary did not commit a crime. Her case is different from the Petraeus case.

Interesting. This should get some people on here foaming at the mouth.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:39 PM   #184
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Please tell us who the prosecutor worked for on the Petraeus case.......never mind. It was the Obama Justice Department. What do you expect them to say?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:54 PM   #185
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Please tell us who the prosecutor worked for on the Petraeus case.......never mind. It was the Obama Justice Department. What do you expect them to say?
So you deny the general's guilt? He admitted to it. He is merely saying that according to the law, with what we presently know, she has not committed a crime. You're bringing all your past hatred and her past shit into this decision, but we're talking about this incident in particular, not everything else. This is why you would make a terrible instrument of the law in whatever capacity you chose. You are an emotional, weak-minded turd who is unable to think critically or distinguish even the smallest nuance in any situation. You are a shotgun. What we need is a scalpel. Get it, admiral?
Old 08-31-2015, 12:28 AM   #186
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
There were 60,000+ emails on her machine. She turned over 30,000 emails that were deemed work related. The 30,000 emails that were deemed personal were not turned over. She had the server wiped clean to get rid of her personal emails. Colin Powell had a personal email. He did not have a personal server.
That was not her call to make. Fact is, she is a known liar. We can't take her word for anything. ALL emails were to be turned over. We don't know what was in the ones she erased. She is a known liar. She should be charged.

And, really? 30,000 personal emails in four years about yoga, Chelsea's wedding and fun times with Bill? How many personal emails do you send in a year?

You are in Hillary Fantasyland, Fluffy. Acute Kool-Aid poisoning. Get help!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:00 AM   #187
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That was not her call to make. Fact is, she is a known liar. We can't take her word for anything. ALL emails were to be turned over. We don't know what was in the ones she erased. She is a known liar. She should be charged.

And, really? 30,000 personal emails in four years about yoga, Chelsea's wedding and fun times with Bill? How many personal emails do you send in a year?

Let's break this down, shall we. You don't think someone like Clinton could send roughly 7500 personal emails in a year? 7500 emails a year breaks down to 625 a month, which breaks down to 21 a day, in a 30-day month. You don't think that someone who moves in the circles she moves in could possibly send 20 personal emails a day? Hell, I send 10 and I'm not Hillary Clinton or SOS. You're obviously off on this one, so let's move on.

The question is whether she knowingly sent classified material. Knowingly, is the operative word. That has to proven. I know, the pesky law again, but it still needs to be proven. You still need proof... and her being a lying, cheating scumbag isn't enough. You need a smoking gun.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:59 AM   #188
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Actually, when dealing with this, the issue is not whether she knowingly sent classified. It is whether a reasonable person (in her position) would be expected to know. And separately, whether she was grossly negligent of policies/procedures specifically in place to avoid unintentional spillage. Those are what she is blatantly in violation of.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:42 AM   #189
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Where where you assholes when Dubya was killing thousands of innocents without evidence of wrongdoing?

Emailing?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:47 AM   #190
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
So you deny the general's guilt? He admitted to it. He is merely saying that according to the law, with what we presently know, she has not committed a crime. You're bringing all your past hatred and her past shit into this decision, but we're talking about this incident in particular, not everything else. This is why you would make a terrible instrument of the law in whatever capacity you chose. You are an emotional, weak-minded turd who is unable to think critically or distinguish even the smallest nuance in any situation. You are a shotgun. What we need is a scalpel. Get it, admiral?
Twice in one thread...I'm starting to think that this stupidity of yours is real. Where exactly do I even mention the guilt or innocence of the general? I didn't. That is your rotting brain talking. So I guess I can address the rest of the post.....that's all there is so I'm done here. #Whatamoron
Old 08-31-2015, 07:49 AM   #191
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Let's break this down, shall we. You don't think someone like Clinton could send roughly 7500 personal emails in a year? 7500 emails a year breaks down to 625 a month, which breaks down to 21 a day, in a 30-day month. You don't think that someone who moves in the circles she moves in could possibly send 20 personal emails a day? Hell, I send 10 and I'm not Hillary Clinton or SOS. You're obviously off on this one, so let's move on.

The question is whether she knowingly sent classified material. Knowingly, is the operative word. That has to proven. I know, the pesky law again, but it still needs to be proven. You still need proof... and her being a lying, cheating scumbag isn't enough. You need a smoking gun.
Oh get real will ya. If an Oompa Loompa like you can send ten emails a day, what makes you think Clinton can't find a way to send out twenty one?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:09 AM   #192
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

It doesn't matter whether Hillary deleted her confession of what happened in Benghazi or the recipe for an energy smoothie. What goes on her server is the property of the government (and therefore the people) of the United States. She has no right, legally or morally, to erase, alter, or delete any of it. To do so is a crime. She has admitted to her crime, now she wants to argue the magnitude of it.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:33 AM   #193
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

I like Hillary. But didn't Nixon get in trouble for erasing some of the recordings from the Oval Office? I think this is something similar - don't you think Tricky Dick would have erased a few incriminating emails?

Hell, I erase incriminating emails - and I'm not required by law in any official government capacity to save them, unlike TimmyTard, who holds an official position somewhere, if you believe his bragging.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:39 AM   #194
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

woomby the posting whore probably sends that many e-mails to all of his reach around crew and his other employees of the 'holes franchises. Since he's so starved for attention, he probably sends out AT LEAST that much. Just look at how he puffs up his post count number here.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:11 AM   #195
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women