Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59949
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35398
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #181
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I suppose this is the beginning of a new alliance....I propose we call them DUMB AND DUMBER!

Damn, you can't tell the players without a program. Which one is StupidOldFart?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #182
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, it appears that Assup has been lying again. He said he put me on ignore, but he's been there all the time. Please honor your pledge and put me back on ignore, Assup-the-liar. It was much nicer here that way.

<<< Assup // COG >>>
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #183
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Help me out here StupidOldFart. Which one is you back in your younger days?
Old 12-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #184
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, looks like IB has no desire to take his ranting off to a separate thread with me 1-on-1. Didn't think he would, but I offered.

And yes, post #175 is truly one of the most amazing things I have read in quite a while. It's hard to think of a word other than "amazing". Illogical falls far short. Libelous? No, IBH passed that mark a while ago. Hysterically stupid? Yes, that fits but it’s more than that.

I think I have to admit Ol’ IB has packed more vitriolic, feebleminded, stupid phrases than I thought anyone could be in a single post.

What still gives me pause if COG. His views don’t really line up with IBBuffoon’s. I though he was far to literate to actually be snookered in by IB’s transparent “ignore the topic and hurl non sequitors filled with feces humor”. Maybe it’s personal with me, I have no idea. Even that seems a stretch since I have agreed with about as many of his posts as I’ve disagreed with.

Oh well, whatever his reason it’s lowered my opinion of him and other than that it doesn’t impact me one way or the other. I’ll just continue to laugh at IB’s posts, laugh at IB, and wonder what blackmail photos IB has on COG.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #185
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

IB does the best job of stringing the liberals along, and they always follow. It's hysterical to watch.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #186
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
IB does the best job of stringing the liberals along, and they always follow. It's hysterical to watch.

I have not been involved much with the back and forth in this thread, especially as of late. But if StupidOldFart actually believes that I B Lying & Crying is "stringing the liberals along" as opposed to being strung along by the liberals, he is:

1) Drinking wayyyyyyy too much Kool Aid
2) Is really and truly a Stupid Old Fart
3) Knocked down for the count by a LL Left Jab followed by a solid Right Hook to the jaw
4) All of the above
Old 12-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #187
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

COG is a Librarian, and thus immune to any partisan thinking.

What a crock of shit.

Truth is, he's a coward and a liar. Illustrated brilliantly - and repeadetly - by his constant flip flopping, foot stamping and erroneous logic. And, he got his ass handed to him by LL, which is, quite frankly, unacceptable in most genteel circles.

That he's IBCrying's #1 supporter makes perfect sense. They're DUMB AND DUMBER!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #188
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

actually, shithead, when someone quotes you, I see what they quote. Please don't flatter yourself. You are on my ignore list. Others post your drivel. I see it. I just get most of it filtered out.

and yes, you're a worthless lying piece of monkey shit.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #189
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
And yes, post #175 is truly one of the most amazing things I have read in quite a while. It's hard to think of a word other than "amazing". Illogical falls far short. Libelous? No, IBH passed that mark a while ago. Hysterically stupid? Yes, that fits but it’s more than that.
Old-T, all of the above. I have 175 bookmarked for future Resurrection as a textbook example. Its rare that such a perfect example is spotted in the wild, in its natural habitat.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #190
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Now that Assup has reneged on his promise to put me on ignore, someone please tell him I am not now, nor have I ever been, a librarian.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #191
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You have no credibility until you stop insisting LL didn't prove you wrong.
And even then you won't be able to prove you're not a weenie!
Old 12-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #192
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I really do wish I had the power to access everyones ignore lists. I could have some real fun with that!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #193
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Good to know, CC!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:25 AM   #194
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get any from an aging cougar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Well, looks like IB has no desire to take his ranting off to a separate thread with me 1-on-1. Damn you’re stupid, Old-goaT. The OP about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is from the Huffington, yet you and your Kool Aid sotted brethren have been trying to deflect the topic since it was first posted. You’re the ones who are ranting and raving in protest! Didn't think he would, but I offered. Once again establishing that you are not in charge, Old-goaT.

And yes, post #175 is truly one of the most amazing things I have read in quite a while. It's hard to think of a word other than "amazing". Illogical falls far short. Libelous? No, IBH passed that mark a while ago. Hysterically stupid? Yes, that fits but it’s more than that. Your post is simply inane, Old-goaT. You keep trying to change the subject from Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, and when you have your ass handed to you, you go off on a different tangent. Your ramblings and pseudo-psychiatric evaluations mark you as a mental midget who is unable to deal with the subject, so you deflect with your personal attacks.

I think I have to admit Ol’ IB has packed more vitriolic, feebleminded, stupid phrases than I thought anyone could be in a single post. “Feebleminded” aptly describes you, Old-goaT.

What still gives me pause if COG. His views don’t really line up with IBBuffoon’s. I though he was far to literate to actually be snookered in by IB’s transparent “ignore the topic and hurl non sequitors filled with feces humor”. You’re a hypocrite, Old-goaT. You’re the one who has veritably ignored the topic – Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator – since your first post, Old-goaT. Maybe it’s personal with me, I have no idea. Even that seems a stretch since I have agreed with about as many of his posts as I’ve disagreed with.

Oh well, whatever his reason it’s lowered my opinion of him and other than that it doesn’t impact me one way or the other. Your opinion, Old-goaT, was never worth one red-cent to begin with. I’ll just continue to laugh at IB’s posts, laugh at IB, and wonder what blackmail photos IB has on COG. Meanwhile, Old-goat, everyone else will continue to laugh at you for your OTC experiences: “Off-The-Cock” and “On-The-Computer” giggling at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB. Old-goaT, you are so pathetic you don’t even know what to do with a prostitute!!!! You’ve admitted you employ them to read and giggle at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB, Old-goaT!!!! Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, Old-goaT.

Quote:
ahem ... Like I said. ASSUP IS HAVING ANOTHER MELTDOWN OF EPIC PROPORTION? OR JUST ANOTHER TANTRUM IN THE GROCERY STORE?

I'm no doctor
It's obvious you are not smart enough to be a doctor, Assup! So again, why do you self-diagnose?

You had your ass handed to you when you tried to defend Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, didn’t you, Assup? So now you want to return to your lame-ass personal attacks!?! You’re a mentally deficient creature, Assup. BTW, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator still didn’t get any! BTW, “Austin” : “autism” – there’s a certain rhyme there, Assup, and it would explain a lot.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=160

Contempt of court citation
In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[24]
Regarding Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:
"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...." [24] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton
PERJURY

: the voluntary violation of an oath or vow either by swearing to what is untrue or by omission to do what has been promised under oath : false swearing. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury

Quote:
Assup’s spastic sphincter is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!

Quote:
Assup’s spastic sphincter is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Another nonsubstantive, unintelligent post that is so typical of BigKoTex's response to facts.
Quote:
Another nonsubstantive, unintelligent post that is so typical of BigKoTex's response to facts.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I really do wish I had the power to access everyones ignore lists. I could have some real fun with that!
Even so, you wouldn't be able to share the info and expose the lying hypocrites for the assholes they (Assup and Little Blind Boy) really are. Shame, shame.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #195
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Thank you for calling attention to an instant classic. If only we had before and after pictures of his keyboard and monitor. The spittle must be incredible.

#175 is a shoe-in for rant/meltdown of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Old-T, all of the above. I have 175 bookmarked for future Resurrection as a textbook example. Its rare that such a perfect example is spotted in the wild, in its natural habitat.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women