Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #181
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cale1964 View Post
GP, I had no idea you were this much of a Renaissance man. I see that Renaissance derives from the Italian word rinascere "to be reborn." I like this current reincarnation of yours.

My absolute favorite thing is travel. Almost every other item that people listed as being their favorite this, may be combined with travel to make them even better.
Thank you Cale. But please do not confuse me with anyone. I have been born only once on ECCIE, and am not the Moderator or anyone else known as GP, who presumably was far less irascible than I am, and whose English and race is completely alien to mine! Surely you can understand that these things cannot be feigned. So, I am not anyone else but my own truculent self, a philistine.
greenpeace2014 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:25 PM   #182
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Philistine, I think not.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:41 PM   #183
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
Thank you Cale. But please do not confuse me with anyone. I have been born only once on ECCIE, and am not the Moderator or anyone else known as GP, who presumably was far less irascible than I am, and whose English and race is completely alien to mine! Surely you can understand that these things cannot be feigned. So, I am not anyone else but my own truculent self, a philistine.
Methinks thou dost protest too much.....
Is your girlfriend still at Happy Hour?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 06:24 AM   #184
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Sorry, accidental double post.
Old 05-20-2014, 06:37 AM   #185
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Methinks thou dost protest too much.....
Is your girlfriend still at Happy Hour?
Paul,

You lack intelligence to an alarming degree and so much else besides that it is not funny. Let me ask you if your putative GP could read, write or understand Vedic, or Sanskrit?

uddhRtanaganagabhidanujadanuja kulAmitramitrasashidRSte/

dRStebhavatiprabhavatinabhavat ikimbhavatiraskAraH//

Hello, my omniscient idiot savant, that is in SamskRta. Now, do you suppose your precious buddies or many people here can tell me what that means? Could your erstwhile GP? Would GP know where this comes from? Why do you not find a competent authority and find out and ask me to discuss thoroughly the meanings and derivation of the entire piece, and then ponder if your friend would have it in him to do as much, you arrant fool and malicious soul.

Why do you not take it to a Professor of Linguistics at BU or any competent authority in Sanskrit and call my bluff?

And if you are wrong, write an apology, saying you are a colossal, ignorant idiot and raving fool, using those specific words and will keep your stupid mouth shut when you are a moron and not impute false identities or any falsehoods based on a mind that has nothing inside it and a soul that is devoid of any truth.

I am rarely discourteous, but why do you seek to trouble me with your nonsense?
Old 05-20-2014, 07:38 AM   #186
cale1964
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Now this is a thread!!
cale1964 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:53 AM   #187
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
So, I am not anyone else but my own truculent self, a philistine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Philistine, I think not.
Quote:
Paul,

You lack intelligence to an alarming degree and so much else besides that it is not funny. Let me ask you if your putative GP could read, write or understand Vedic, or Sanskrit?

uddhRtanaganagabhidanujadanuja kulAmitramitrasashidRSte/

dRStebhavatiprabhavatinabhavat ikimbhavatiraskAraH//

Hello, my omniscient idiot savant, that is in SamskRta. Now, do you suppose your precious buddies or many people here can tell me what that means? Could your erstwhile GP? Would GP know where this comes from? Why do you not find a competent authority and find out and ask me to discuss thoroughly the meanings and derivation of the entire piece, and then ponder if your friend would have it in him to do as much, you arrant fool and malicious soul.

Why do you not take it to a Professor of Linguistics at BU or any competent authority in Sanskrit and call my bluff?

And if you are wrong, write an apology, saying you are a colossal, ignorant idiot and raving fool, using those specific words and will keep your stupid mouth shut when you are a moron and not impute false identities or any falsehoods based on a mind that has nothing inside it and a soul that is devoid of any truth.

I am rarely discourteous, but why do you seek to trouble me with your nonsense?
In the fields of philosophy and æsthetics, the term philistinism describes "the manners, habits, and character, or mode of thinking of a philistine"; the social attitude of anti-intellectualism that undervalues and despises art, beauty, spirituality, and intellect. The philistine is the man or woman who is smugly narrow of mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and an indifference towards cultural and æsthetic values.

Truculent yes, philistine, no. Bombastic yes. Arrogant, yes, but that may just be an act. I care not, because I'll no sooner play all this second handle bullshit than I'll kiss ass for a PM about somebody's special lady. Y'all think you get into some special little superior niche until somebody pees in someone's beer. There's always a fence and man does the grass over there look green.

One of my favorite things is green grass. Another of my favorite things is yoga, but you can still shove the sanskrit up your ass.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:30 AM   #188
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

So guess bashing is a few of my favorite things? Way to take an awesome thread and completely turn it around, and to think, I actually thought we were playing nice.
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:57 AM   #189
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
I actually thought we were playing nice.
??? This IS playing nice.

AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:14 AM   #190
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
So guess bashing is a few of my favorite things? Way to take an awesome thread and completely turn it around, and to think, I actually thought we were playing nice.
Yes, we were playing nice, and a polite word to someone brought forth a mocking and wholly unwarranted insinuation. Which received the sharp response it deserved. Gentleness does not mean weakness, and Johnny Cap does not understand his own idiocy and viciousness, either, which can be put down with a harsh hand when required.

Yes, Rodeoman, we were indeed having a very pleasant conversation with some fine ladies until the habitual spoilers decided to bring their usual worthlessness into play. There is NO room for personal attacks and personal jibes that have become a way of life on this board. And I see only a few members posting, out of the many thousands registered. They seem to have taken over, and quelled all others into silence. How so?. These garbage cannot understand how pitiful they appear to any who stray in here from the normal world of human beings. I do know there are many decent folk here, and perhaps it is time that they stood up for their principles and said a FIRM NO to these scum. This is becoming far too much, this dominance by a dozen pathological scoundrel who believe they have a right to abuse any and all. That does not work in the real world and they should understand how it feels when the tables are turned against them. Johnny Cap, you are far less than a subhuman, so please do not fulminate with polysyllabic words whose meanings escape you. Johnny Cap, do you understand the simple message that Vermont has for its state motto, and which goes back to the Revolutionary War? "DON'T STEP ON ME". Behave with simple courtesy and you will never have cause to complain. Behave like filth and you will be treated as such. Simple.

So, my sincere apologies to Ms.Tiffany Blue. Please let us return this thread to its rightful place, since Spring is is full bloom. Swans are hatching their cygnets in many public parks.

One of the greatest blessing on this earth is that so many fine ladies accept so much negativity and yet continue to offer affection, friendship and companionship or its facsimile, which is often enough and a great boon for many. This is addition to the many more important elements of their chosen profession that they also offer and which certainly take an enormous deal out of them.

They never express fully how much is suffered and perhaps no one is there to fully understand how much truly is given. Perhaps some ladies do not even care. However, some few will want to know that there are at least some amongst us who are acutely conscious of what you do for us. Let the mockingbirds sing, my ladies, for their day of reckoning will come. Fierce will be the grapes of wrath they shall pluck with their beaks.

But for now, a simple THANK YOU. Quite inadequate, but somewhere in time, we shall meet again and thank again. Be blessed.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:16 AM   #191
Guest011223
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This board needs to practice some modicum of Right Speech. IJS.
Guest011223 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:26 PM   #192
HlavinKitheri
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Come now, everyone knows Philistines are people from Philistinia, a barbaric and uncultured land. Little is know of its people because the Philistinian language is so difficult to understand, consisting mostly of grunts and hooting. :-D
HlavinKitheri is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:36 PM   #193
Tiffany Blue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205714
My ECCIE Reviews

I love going on vacation ; sitting on the beach my feet in the sand a cocktail in my hand and not a care in the world.. I also love a fresh lobster dinner in maine yummy
Xoxo
Tiffany Blue is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #194
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Sounds fun tif, add scuba diving and it's a date, haha
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:44 PM   #195
Tiffany Blue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205714