Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160657
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2023, 12:17 AM   #181
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
Not opposed to driving away girls, but just saying couldn’t this also drive away some talent???
To be fair though the talent can be hit or miss. Like how often does a haru caliber gal come along.
TheTopG655 is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 05:23 AM   #182
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
To be fair though the talent can be hit or miss. Like how often does a haru caliber gal come along.
I totally get the point that it’s hit or miss, just wanted to float it out there that we may also be driving away some of the talent from potentially coming back here (that is here now such as someone like Doir/Momo/Olga as examples), or someone who has been here, that is now questioning coming here or going someplace else (Ginger, Soda,etc).

With that being said, I will be called names, I would much rather have seen this board take up a boycott that said we preferred to grandfathered in at 300, but all newbies were 320.
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 06:19 AM   #183
dallasaustin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Sound like a recruiter. Aren't you on the pimp list? Why should we listen to a pimp?
dallasaustin is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 06:50 AM   #184
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasaustin View Post
Sound like a recruiter. Aren't you on the pimp list? Why should we listen to a pimp?
You mean the list you made that had numerous omits and wrong information? �� how does someone have austin as location post in the DFW then only have reviews of chicks in DC make any sense… neither review either has any comments on from anyone agreeing on them or anything lmfao.. Asian P with another burner
Old 10-08-2023, 07:15 AM   #185
dallasaustin
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
You mean the list you made that had numerous omits and wrong information? �� how does someone have austin as location post in the dads then only have reviews of chicks in DC make any sense… neither review either has any comments on from anyone agreeing on them or anything lmfao.. Asian P with another burner
Are you trying to justify your theory, Just like other pimps?
I travel a lot, where I live is none of your fucking business just like if your handle is shaming our military. If you were really in military, my guess will be ... either way pitty use ,"army" by a pimp.
I seen many girls recently in Dallas including agency and spas little pimp boys like you discouraged me to write a review. Why should dirty women abusing pimps like you should benefit from my reviews.
Yes, I will join fucking boycott against agencies, spas and little pimp boy. None of these fuckers should benefit from US! I am taking my dollars to ladies who are not linked to PIMPS!
Old 10-08-2023, 07:19 AM   #186
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you trying to justify your theory, Just like other pimps?
I travel a lot, where I live is none of your fucking business just like if your handle is shaming our military. If you were really in military, my guess will be ... either way pitty use ,"army" by a pimp.
I seen many girls recently in Dallas including agency and spas little pimp boys like you discouraged me to write a review. Why should dirty women abusing pimps like you should benefit from my reviews.
Yes, I will join fucking boycott against agencies, spas and little pimp boy. None of these fuckers should benefit from US! I am taking my dollars to ladies who are not linked to PIMPS!
Lmfao okay Asian P/Jerbb or whatever that got banned… I’m no pimp or anything connected with any studio or spa… crazy as well you joined on the 16th had first review done 24 hours later and 2nd with a week! Hmmmm totally legit!

Thanks for making it so easy for people to identify you as well. Just another to the ignore list now
Old 10-08-2023, 07:25 AM   #187
dallasaustin
BANNED

Warning!
Pimps union and little boys that attacked me on this board just shut down AMPs and agencies that are affiliated with PIMPs! That are Michiko, 4 season, k festival, 21. Taking this fight to the next level!

Nothing to boycott when they are all gone!
Old 10-08-2023, 09:21 AM   #188
HollyDonkey
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Don't you worry, new ones will spring up when old ones die as long as there is a monger pool. There are plenty of wannabe k-girl bosses. This business is fundamentally supported by the monger base, the amount of active k-girls in each city directly relates to the size of the monger pool.

Case in point
Chicago, population 2.7 mil but small monger base, only one active k-studio https://koreanpalace.biz/models.html so there's literally no competition and they can raise rates w/e they want right? But the org they usually have 2-4 girls, never exceeded 6 total. Do they fuck with their monger base? No. Because they know that's fucking themselves in the back. The monger base is too small and needs fostering.

San Jose, population 1 mil but huge monger base, one of the biggest k-girl market in continental USA, some of the best k-studios. probably ~60 active k-girls and still new orgs trying to break in / expand. kgirls flock to this area trying to get into the top top orgs, so they can charge the lowest in the country? No. It's about their total career earnings. The girls know at these top running orgs they don't have to stress about drama or monger volume.

To the org bosses monitoring this thread. Focus on quality control and providing a good product. Stop with the fake reviews and pimping practices, you are draining the market and eventually there will be none. Do you really want to beat the hands that pay you?

Is this thread really about $20? it is not. It's your customers finally saying they've had enough of the BS and tired of paying more for less.

Quote:
Warning!
Pimps union and little boys that attacked me on this board just shut down AMPs and agencies that are affiliated with PIMPs! That are Michiko, 4 season, k festival, 21. Taking this fight to the next level!

Nothing to boycott when they are all gone!
HollyDonkey is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 09:44 AM   #189
ntxguy
BANNED

Encounters: 23

Be careful HollyDonkey because you're making too much sense. It might make some of their heads blow up trying to understand logic.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 09:48 AM   #190
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyDonkey View Post

Is this thread really about $20? it is not. It's your customers finally saying they've had enough of the BS and tired of paying more for less.
Well, it started that way. But the Neanderthal crowd hijacked the thread, and it doesn't resemble anything it intended to be. It's a shame, because there was some good, important posts starting out. The message got lost, buried in an avalanche of sabatoge from Cro-Magnon Men.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 09:50 AM   #191
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Be careful HollyDonkey because you're making too much sense. It might make some of their heads blow up trying to understand logic.
Those heads you refer to, are small under-developed Heads, that don't care about logic. Sabatoge energizes them.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 10:50 AM   #192
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

The simple solution is for the studios to allow a 40 or 50 dollar review allowance. The girls win with the advertising. The regulars get a break on price. Wallmart cut out the middle men. Who needs promoters.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 10:52 AM   #193
Darkloveofasians
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

I’m don’t like the price increases but they have every right to raise prices with inflation as every other business. Self employment is a pain. If you don’t work you don’t get paid.
Darkloveofasians is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 11:04 AM   #194
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyDonkey View Post
Don't you worry, new ones will spring up when old ones die as long as there is a monger pool. There are plenty of wannabe k-girl bosses. This business is fundamentally supported by the monger base, the amount of active k-girls in each city directly relates to the size of the monger pool.

Case in point
Chicago, population 2.7 mil but small monger base, only one active k-studio https://koreanpalace.biz/models.html so there's literally no competition and they can raise rates w/e they want right? But the org they usually have 2-4 girls, never exceeded 6 total. Do they fuck with their monger base? No. Because they know that's fucking themselves in the back. The monger base is too small and needs fostering.

San Jose, population 1 mil but huge monger base, one of the biggest k-girl market in continental USA, some of the best k-studios. probably ~60 active k-girls and still new orgs trying to break in / expand. kgirls flock to this area trying to get into the top top orgs, so they can charge the lowest in the country? No. It's about their total career earnings. The girls know at these top running orgs they don't have to stress about drama or monger volume.

To the org bosses monitoring this thread. Focus on quality control and providing a good product. Stop with the fake reviews and pimping practices, you are draining the market and eventually there will be none. Do you really want to beat the hands that pay you?

Well written.
As I said, its not about the money, its more about the principle.
bigdickbigmoney is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 11:43 AM   #195
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians View Post
I’m don’t like the price increases but they have every right to raise prices with inflation as every other business. Self employment is a pain. If you don’t work you don’t get paid.
They do have the right. They can also deal with the drop in customers as a result.
TheTopG655 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women