Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162641
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2020, 03:47 PM   #181
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
For the whores:

Sometimes (always) we see male lesbians listing numerous activities which they report having taken place while renting the ass of one prostitute or the other, creating the impression that they're performing for an hour or more at a time.

In your experience, how long after one of the senior citizens is able to find his dick does it take before he's dribbling watery splooge into the rubber or wherever else?
It can vary. And by age also. Its not just the older gents that may have either trouble cumming/performing, it happens to younger ones also just so you know but im sure you do know that you're just an asshole.
So ... I can personally say I've had older guys who can cum like multiple times. One I had seen always was able to cum like in the double digits granted some were dry orgasms they still happened. I think we had beat his previous record lol cant remember what the number was though.

I try to not rush into things involving the cock, as I am aware one can be quickly aroused and therefore cum quicker than they'd prefer. So i try to take my time and draw it out 😋

I personally love playing with pre-cum if that happens, teasing him with it on his cock.

I would say a lot of my hour appts theres probably at least 45 min of activities and they cum an average of 2 times?
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 03:51 PM   #182
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFux View Post
And that’s perfectly fine for you, but if you’re sitting here in a review board talking about how someone is so beautiful but that’s how do you see it on the inside, you should clarify how you mean that to your fellow hobbyist as Most are looking for good looks alone
I guess maybe the pics from the links I provide might like show what they look like...
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 04:50 PM   #183
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
Huhhhhh?????
you have been asked for cip even if not offered

some one try slip in not even asking
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 10:46 PM   #184
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well seeing as cip can really only occur if there is bb occurring, that answer would be no, have not been asked. Most, if not ALL guys I see are much more respectful than to ask that. So take my answer as you wish.

Y'all act like it is such a normal, reaccuring, typical thing for us "whores" to just want anyone to shoot their babies inside of us. Like what is wrong with y'alls heads?

Shit even if I did do bb with anyone I sure as hell wouldn't want some random to drop their kids off inside me. No.thank.you.
Old 08-17-2020, 10:47 PM   #185
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

some one try slip in not even asking

No, no one has tried to slip condom off without me noticing. I see men who have respect.
Old 08-17-2020, 11:13 PM   #186
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

ifs yas dones ...evers ...swallows poison ans ya done ...needs ta ...vomit its outs then justs reads ...this threAD
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 04:33 AM   #187
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well seeing as cip can really only occur if there is bb occurring, that answer would be no, have not been asked. Most, if not ALL guys I see are much more respectful than to ask that. So take my answer as you wish.

Y'all act like it is such a normal, reaccuring, typical thing for us "whores" to just want anyone to shoot their babies inside of us. Like what is wrong with y'alls heads?

Shit even if I did do bb with anyone I sure as hell wouldn't want some random to drop their kids off inside me. No.thank.you.

sadly more normal than you think. some lady's seem rather cip

Quote:
No, no one has tried to slip condom off without me noticing. I see men who have respect.
thanks for the answer
Old 08-18-2020, 05:12 AM   #188
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
There are reasons why some whores aren't afraid of getting knocked up after barebacking.

Some see abortions as an ordinary business expense, some have had tubal ligations surgery, some are naturally infertile.

So in the last couple of years or so there has been a push to require screening in order to secure rental time with whores, or at least this is what the whores themselves maintain publicly.

I personally have been asked for references once, this from a Texas whore. Interestingly she also asked for a cock pic. This was, at the time, a relatively active prostitute who advertised and participated regularly on this site.

What is your opinion on references and/or deposits.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 05:52 AM   #189
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

huh...…

who introduced you to eccie?

have you ever been listed in a "who has barebacked" thrAD?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 08:40 AM   #190
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There are reasons why some whores aren't afraid of getting knocked up after barebacking.

Some see abortions as an ordinary business expense, some have had tubal ligations surgery, some are naturally infertile.

So in the last couple of years or so there has been a push to require screening in order to secure rental time with whores, or at least this is what the whores themselves maintain publicly.

I personally have been asked for references once, this from a Texas whore. Interestingly she also asked for a cock pic. This was, at the time, a relatively active prostitute who advertised and participated regularly on this site.

What is your opinion on references and/or deposits.
Good morning y'all!

I personally would never ask for a dick pic as a screening tool. Makes no sense. But whatever.
(Totally had to edit that- it said duck pic lmao^^)

I generally only will see/respond to guys who have sent me
1. P411 info (with semi-recent okays)
Or
2. Provides contact info for a verified well-known provider they have seen in the past year

Of course there have been times where they are new and have neither of those but that is very few and far between that I will see someone without being able to check them through someone else.

I have had someone new offer and send me like a picture of himself, business card etc to show they were legit and I did decide to see them but was very nervous and I really don't like to be nervous about a date so I just try to avoid that all together. I tend to go with my gut feeling because honestly its never done me wrong lol.

I have never been caught up in a sting or anything else involving LE, and I've never been harmed or attempted to be harmed by a client.
I have been ripped off once in Syracuse and they had 3 refs that all vouched for him so really it could still happen even if he is vouched ffor.

Thats how I do it and feel most comfortable. I know others need more personal info and I just honestly like hate the back and forth trying to get that so its best for me how I do it.

Deposits:

Of course i have had clients (new and regs) that have sent me some money upfront to either help with securing hotel, travel etc and I have done my part.
I don't require them to see anyone because I really don't have an issue with NCNS so idk I don't feel its nessesary for me to ask. I would rather not have someone's money beforehand. I don't like oweing people so I'd rather it just be given at the start of the date.

Of course I've had NCNS but I know i have cancelled on dates before so I really can't bitch about someone doing it to me. Lol
Old 08-18-2020, 08:41 AM   #191
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
huh...…

who introduced you to eccie?

have you ever been listed in a "who has barebacked" thrAD?

Oh you know who lol I was going to put that in that first response I had made but I did not want this to turn into a thread only pertaining to that subject as I can predict its about to 😒😑

Maybe? Idk, you'd know best right?

What is it about bb that y'all seem so fascinated by?
Old 08-18-2020, 02:59 PM   #192
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
For the whores:

Sometimes (always) we see male lesbians listing numerous activities which they report having taken place while renting the ass of one prostitute or the other, creating the impression that they're performing for an hour or more at a time.

In your experience, how long after one of the senior citizens is able to find his dick does it take before he's dribbling watery splooge into the rubber or wherever else?

My sessions have averaged 5-11 minutes. Start at hhr, no QS, sorry but I just- no. It cuts out a lot of bullshit. Hr, no more on first visit preferably. This isnt let's make a deal.
This maybe my Ego Poking out, but I'm a cool chick, I am attractive as well as intoxicating, animal horny little slut to boot. Happy by nature and I actually care about myself, and And that makes a world of a difference in the quality provider they are receiving or seeking.

Im blunt and honest and thats the only way I'd ever be. Even if the truth hurts.
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 03:32 PM   #193
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Let's allow the prostitutes to weigh in on this roo. They're supposedly the experts on this.

My theory is that many of the unhealthy old timers can't even achieve an erection, never mind maintain one.
The older the bastards get the horny or they are, and it’s actually kind of surprising to me how well their cocks work. But then again between pills pumps and other methods men get boners pretty easy. I also find that I usually don’t have a problem getting people to rise to the occasion
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 04:05 PM   #194
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFux View Post
The older the bastards get the horny or they are, and it’s actually kind of surprising to me how well their cocks work. But then again between pills pumps and other methods men get boners pretty easy. I also find that I usually don’t have a problem getting people to rise to the occasion
thank you Mam

your rely got a like
Old 08-19-2020, 12:39 AM   #195
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Maybe? Idk, you'd know best right?

What is it about bb that y'all seem so fascinated by?
IDK why they just like

to jump on the COCK

AMBER

women are from MARS
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women