Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2019, 05:20 PM   #181
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
But Schiff and every Democrat obviously does not and the reason they do not now when they said they would in the beginning is that now

The POTUS' admission makes the whistleblower superfluous.

the WB just might tell us that Schiff lied when he said he never meet the WB and has no idea who the WB is but it sure seems like he knows

The question is- Did Schiff meet with the whistleblower?

it was person #2 that Lt. Colonel Vindman spoke to about what he heard on that phone call. And it appears that Lt. Colonel Vindman is lying when he says he doesn't know who the WB is, Hell, he told the WB!!!!!

I don't remember Lt. Col. Vidman saying he doesn't know who the whistleblower is. He couldn't, or wouldn't, reveal the other person informed of the bribe.

However, under law he (or she) has the right to remain anonymous.

No, he doesn't and I think you admitted that already. Only the IG by law may not mention his name, the rest of America can and has

Donald Trump, as I stated in a different thread, is the most vindictive POTUS in my lifetime. He would make the whistle blower's life a living hell if he found out who he was.

Trump knows who the WB is. Everybody in America paying any attention to this knows who he is, his name is Eric Ciaramella and if Lt. Colonel Vindman had not been stopped by Schiff from naming person # 2 that Lt. Colonel Vindman went running to to tell what he heard on the phone call............
Schiff didn't stop the colonel from naming him (or her). Schiff stopped Nunes from continuing to ask who the second person was that the Lt. Col. informed. I remember vividly. I was watching live. There was an audible gasp in the audience when Schiff said "whistleblower".

I'm sure you'll get the hang of this site. The quotes and color coding you use are making it difficult for me to distinguish what I write, from what you write.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 05:43 PM   #182
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
A little background for you on myself. Until 2008 I had never voted for a Democrat for a federal office (House, Senate, or POTUS) in my rather long life. In 2008, with my 401k having lost about 25% of its value and retirement looming in the not too distant future, and with the Republicans offering a ticket of McCain and Palin, I decided to go with Obama. From a purely personal point of view, I chose wisely. Stock market rebounded and my 401k recovered. In 2012, again based on finances, I again went with Obama. In 2016 I thought both candidates sucked but Trump's lack of character cost him my vote.

You want to compare 401k stories? How about this one. I worked for a relatively new Fortune 500 company after my division was spun off from a well know Fortune 500 company. We were the bell of the ball for a while and we all thought we would be retiring millionaires. I knew absolutely nothing about investing and the stock market so I broke the first rule of investing, diversify. I went 100% in my company stock and man was it paying off. Up to 120 a share and split. Back to 100 and split and again and again, I kept making an obscene amount of money. One day my 401k went up $30,000 in one freakin day!

Well, as the saying goes, all good things come to an end. At a high of about $800,000 things took a turn. Everybody said don't worry about it, let it ride, it will come back but it didn't. I'm embarrassed to admit how much I lost, lets just say most of it. The thing is, all that time it was going down and obviously not coming back, I just sat and watched and all I had to do was pick up the phone and tell them put the remainder of my money in a guaranteed interest like a CD but I didn't, I just kept watching it drop thinking it couldn't all disappear, that couldn't be possible but it was. It did manage to make a little come back but not a whole helluva lot.

The good news is, it was a very good paying job and I managed to save a bunch because the company was giving me stock and matching what I put in which truthfully wasn't all that much. I'll bet I didn't but more than $20,000 or so of my own money. More good news is that I retired with a nice pension, my savings over the years and now that I'm collecting SS on top of that, I ain't doing to bad for having lost a small fortune. I retired at 57.

Since I was in a union my entire career, a story for another day, I tended to vote Democrat until my eyes were opened and then 3rd party, Libertarian, anything but a Democrat or a Republican. Hell, I voted for Ross Perot!!!! Mitt Romney was the first Republican I voted for but I'm not a registered Republican so here in Florida, I can't vote in the Republican primary, I'm a registered Independent but obviously I lean right now. Trump was not my 1st or second choice for the Republican nomination but as we all know, my choice came down to Hillary or Trump since Johnson and Stein weren't even up for consideration. I didn't and still don't like Trump's personality. I wouldn't even want to be in the same room with the guy but policy wise I pretty much agree with him down the line. I wish there was some other Republican I could replace him with but there isn't and I won't be voting for any of these Democrats especially the Communist Sanders and the bat shit crazy Warren. Biden is a joke and and the rest of the field has to many problems to even get into.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 06:27 PM   #183
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Schiff didn't stop the colonel from naming him (or her). Schiff stopped Nunes from continuing to ask who the second person was that the Lt. Col. informed. I remember vividly. I was watching live. There was an audible gasp in the audience when Schiff said "whistleblower".

Schiff allowed Lt. Colonel Vindman ( I'll continue to respect his rank since I served in the Navy ) to say the name of the first person he told, Kent. Only when it came to the second name did Schiff butt in and say he didn't want Lt. Colonel Vindman outing the WB to which Nunes correctly responded "how do you know he is going to name the WB if you have no idea the name of the WB"? If you didn't know the name of the WB, why let Lt. Colonel Vindman name Kent? Why not say, you can't name either person you told in order to safe quard the WB?

I'm sure you'll get the hang of this site. The quotes and color coding you use are making it difficult for me to distinguish what I write, from what you write.

As you can see in this response, if I am writing inside a quote or outside a quote and the person I am responding to has written in purple or any color other than Black, my writing will be in Black ( a color other than was used by the other person ). If you'll see my post at 6:27 to SpeedRacer, if his words are in Black, my words will be in Blue. I don't really see why this would be confusing but I hope now that I have explained my way of writing and responding, there will be less confusion.
Old 11-24-2019, 06:53 PM   #184
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
As you can see in this response, if I am writing inside a quote or outside a quote and the person I am responding to has written in purple or any color other than Black, my writing will be in Black ( a color other than was used by the other person ). If you'll see my post at 6:27 to SpeedRacer, if his words are in Black, my words will be in Blue. I don't really see why this would be confusing but I hope now that I have explained my way of writing and responding, there will be less confusion.
It's of little consequence, but as you can see from posts 178 and 179, I edited your post to make a little more. To me at least.

Having stated that, would you mind addressing the issues I brought up to you in post 171?
Old 11-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #185
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It's of little consequence, but as you can see from posts 178 and 179, I edited your post to make a little more. To me at least.

Having stated that, would you mind addressing the issues I brought up to you in post 171?

thank you inconsequential poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 09:01 PM   #186
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

AH Yes, post 171. Where do I begin. That's the question I asked myself before deciding to just move on. Now if we are going to talk about how each of us has been "confused" about the other's writing style, I would say post 171 would be my exhibit "A".

But if you wouldn't mind asking me the questions again in a more shall we say simpler format, I'd be happy to reply. I never purposely run from a question ever. It just seems like a lot of work to dig out what you want from post 171
Old 11-24-2019, 09:38 PM   #187
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
AH Yes, post 171. Where do I begin. That's the question I asked myself before deciding to just move on. Now if we are going to talk about how each of us has been "confused" about the other's writing style, I would say post 171 would be my exhibit "A".

But if you wouldn't mind asking me the questions again in a more shall we say simpler format, I'd be happy to reply. I never purposely run from a question ever. It just seems like a lot of work to dig out what you want from post 171
From post 171:

Quick post; I wrote my notes in blue inside what you wrote. I'll go back and post them again here. In a follow up post.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:57 PM   #188
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:

You say the ICIG "had a duty to tell us he thought the whistleblower just might have a bias in his complaint . . . ."

If he didn't have a bias, would the complaint be more credible?

It's going to be a bit of a pain in the ass to bring up the issues again. I should be getting a laptop soon, the portability of my tablet now makes it easy to play around with. Not so much write and edit.
Old 11-24-2019, 11:25 PM   #189
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Where do I begin. That's the question I asked myself before deciding to just move on...

I never purposely run from a question ever. It just seems like a lot of work to dig out what you want...

Hell, if you think EU9500 is bad, just wait until the munchingmaster lays down one of his incoherent blue-font drunken screeds at you!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 11:40 PM   #190
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hell, if you think EU9500 is bad, just wait until the munchingmaster lays down one of his incoherent blue-font drunken screeds at you!!
Thank you. I think.

And what makes you think HE might think I'm bad?

Old 11-24-2019, 11:46 PM   #191
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
And what makes you think HE might think I'm bad?
"Where do I begin?"
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 11:52 PM   #192
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"Where do I begin?"
Start at the beginning. Oh wait . . . now I see.

He still hasn't addressed my notes.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:15 AM   #193
oeb11
Valued Poster

AH - I'm a registered Independent but obviously I lean right now. Trump was not my 1st or second choice for the Republican nomination but as we all know, my choice came down to Hillary or Trump since Johnson and Stein weren't even up for consideration. I didn't and still don't like Trump's personality. I wouldn't even want to be in the same room with the guy but policy wise I pretty much agree with him down the line. I wish there was some other Republican I could replace him with but there isn't and I won't be voting for any of these Democrats especially the Communist Sanders and the bat shit crazy Warren. Biden is a joke and and the rest of the field has to many problems to even get into.

Agree - well written AH.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 08:28 AM   #194
HoeHummer
BANNED

Do you think anybody gives a shit about your personal journey through purgatory, Captain America? It isn’t the journey, it’s the campfire yous are sitting around now. And that cross is burning brightly, wouldn’t you say?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 09:02 AM   #195
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Do you think anybody gives a shit about your personal journey through purgatory, Captain America? It isn’t the journey, it’s the campfire yous are sitting around now. And that cross is burning brightly, wouldn’t you say?

poor hh - evidently it is personal to the poor DPST.

too bad. I care less.

It is enjoyable demonstrating how easy it is to cause 'Outrage" among the DPST ranks - the insecurity required "blankees' are standard issue for the party faithful!

nazi, kkk, ydkya, - standard menu of nonsense insults

That is all the DPST's have!
LOL
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women