Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-26-2016, 08:36 AM   #181
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Well I think it's time to drop this topic and move on ... Every dentinaly she has her reason and everyone else... Hell I see more white than I do blacks !
Old 02-26-2016, 09:14 AM   #182
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetCheetah View Post
This thread has gotten quite off topic no doubt. The original topic itself was pointless to begin with. Whatever a lady chooses, or shall i say, whom ever a lady chooses to visit in this business, is her business. And since it is a business, and she is her own boss, she can turn away whom she prefers.

I am offended by the "snow apes" comment. You black men want to sit around and whine and complain because a provider does not want to visit with you, and continue to pretend as though you, yourselves are not also racist, and sexist. And that you don't have slang and terms for a cracker, or snow ape like me. That makes you a hypocrite. So you go ahead and pretend that y'all are not just as racist toward Whitey. And that y'all don't speak badly of white people. Because you know you do.

Stop playing the victim, put it back in the deck!!!

Most of these women have endured more shit from society in general, because of the work we do. You guys, black or white don't know the half of what it is like to walk in these ladies shoes. The constant shame from society, the risk involved, the isolation. The hate mail alone, people sending messages telling us we are worthless prostitutes, happens more than you realize.

So keep on crying black man.... You'll never be half the man these ladies are!

Eccie continues to challenge the notion the the human mind is superior.
You see this is what happens when you are too much of a coward to use your real eccie handle and make up a new one to jump on a thread. The original quote was changed by a PROVIDER ( a practice that really should NEVER be done). Any comments you made after that are pretty much irrelevant!
Old 02-26-2016, 09:17 AM   #183
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Eccie continues to challenge the notion the the human mind is superior.

And what you did is the perfect example of that!
Old 02-26-2016, 09:21 AM   #184
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Did you even read the actual comments.

1) I have never in any post or thread complained that any provider chooses not to see black men. Hell we are all entitled to choose whom we see. I do as well. There's plenty chicks on here I'd love to fuck but they have an NBA policy so I skip their ads and reviews. Nothing to see there. The complaint was her basically saying I don't see "you people" and in the context she used it she was essentially saying "niggers". That was the point. I understand there's been numerous "why NBA" threads but that wasn't and isn't my issue at all. Just say NBA or no black men or no AA, we all get it and move on. Saying no niggers elicits a different response.

2) the "snow apes" looks to have been edited into the quote as a joke rather than part of the original comment. Actual racist comments deserve to be discussed. Fake ones, not so much. If that was the writers original wording then it was inappropriate but when I read the original comment it appeared to say white women.

3) in all honesty, I've been black a long time, 45 years by my count. And we don't really talk bad about white folks. Mainly because we don't talk about white folks. We don't go around thinking about new and more creative insulting and disparaging names we can call white folks. Our conversations tend to be about specific people but not because of their race but because of their action. Even then we don't go calling them disparaging racist names because it's unnecessary and meaningless to do so. I went to school with white folks through elementary, junior high, high school, college, law school, and worked surrounded by white folks for 5 years at a.big NO law firm. The one thing I can say that's been consistent is that nigger rolls off planty white tongues with ease when they want to insult or demean someone that's black. Guess it's taught at home or by grandparents or uncles or aunts. But it's there for plenty of whites. I accept that for what it is. (I lived in DC for 11 years and interestingly NE liberals weren't much better). Nevertheless, in my experience black folks may dislike things that white folks do but rarely ever do we default to calling them crackers or peckerwoods or honkies or any of the other stupid meaningless derogatory terms.

All said and done, intelligent discourse is pretty easy to have, except when people decide they'd rather not listen or read, but want to simply push a particular attitude irrespective of things like facts.
+1
Old 02-26-2016, 11:05 AM   #185
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lat View Post
... Hell I see more white than I do blacks !
Hopefully the whites will forever keep you and promise the blacks not to give you back!!!!
Old 02-26-2016, 11:08 AM   #186
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Hopefully the whites will forever keep you and promise the blacks not to give you back!!!!
Maybe we should just have a racial draft! Lol!

http://youtu.be/IQtiKaoNUrc
Old 02-26-2016, 11:47 AM   #187
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

The measure did nothing to stop the destruction of the Confederacy. Several thousand blacks were enlisted in the Rebel cause, but they could not begin to balance out the nearly 200,000 blackswho fought for the Union.

We know that blacks made up more than half the toilers at Richmond’s Tredegar Iron Works and more than 75 percent of the workforce at Selma, Ala.’s naval ordnance plant. And slaves grew the crops that fed the Confederacy. As Frederick Douglass noted, blacks were “the stomach of the rebellion.” *

Jefferson Davis*(3 June*1808*–*6 December) was the first and only president of theConfederate States of America. A*Democratand a slave-owner, he and his vice president,Alexander H. Stephens, led the Confederacy in their fight against the*United States*in theAmerican Civil War, before surrendering in 1865.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyRuxpin225 View Post
Why are you doing this? What is this ignorance? God, this thread is really depressing. Everything you've said in your posts are flat out lies that anyone who has taken a basic college course in US History can discredit. What you said about blacks loving Jefferson Davis is just a lie, and under 1 percent of blacks living in the south, both free and slave, fought for the confederacy. That's out of 800,000 military age black men in the south. Stop spreading lies. Ugh.
SORRY BABE, U MUST HAVE FLUNKED THAT CLASS! Southern blacks fought against northern blacks with no promise of freedom. Back to my question of "WHY"?

The answer will surprise you!
Old 02-26-2016, 11:57 AM   #188
StreetCheetah
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Please explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
You see this is what happens when you are too much of a coward to use your real eccie handle and make up a new one to jump on a thread. The original quote was changed by a PROVIDER ( a practice that really should NEVER be done). Any comments you made after that are pretty much irrelevant!
Old 02-26-2016, 12:30 PM   #189
TeddyRuxpin225
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
The measure did nothing to stop the destruction of the Confederacy. Several thousand blacks were enlisted in the Rebel cause, but they could not begin to balance out the nearly 200,000 blackswho fought for the Union.

We know that blacks made up more than half the toilers at Richmond’s Tredegar Iron Works and more than 75 percent of the workforce at Selma, Ala.’s naval ordnance plant. And slaves grew the crops that fed the Confederacy. As Frederick Douglass noted, blacks were “the stomach of the rebellion.” *

Jefferson Davis*(3 June*1808*–*6 December) was the first and only president of theConfederate States of America. A*Democratand a slave-owner, he and his vice president,Alexander H. Stephens, led the Confederacy in their fight against the*United States*in theAmerican Civil War, before surrendering in 1865.

SORRY BABE, U MUST HAVE FLUNKED THAT CLASS! Southern blacks fought against northern blacks with no promise of freedom. Back to my question of "WHY"?

The answer will surprise you!
I never said blacks didn't fight for the south. Only between 3000-8000 military age blacks fought for the confederacy. Out of a possible 800,000. A fraction of the population. To pretend that blacks somehow supported the confederacy because a minuscule percentage did is pretty ridiculous. Come on now. This is up there with "you know some Africans sold slaves". Sure, it's technically true, but the number is so tiny that it's almost irrelevant.

Still nothing on that "first black president" garbage you trotted out either, eh?
Old 02-26-2016, 12:34 PM   #190
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

http://blackconfederates.blogspot.co...oured.html?m=1

Ever heard of this man? Amos Rucker? Notice the bottom numbers too. But it doesn't matter how many as far as my question goes... even if it were just this one... why?

I'll take a different approach to the question. Most slave owners owned an average of 250-400 slaves... how?
Old 02-26-2016, 12:44 PM   #191
TeddyRuxpin225
Gaining Momentum

I'm not following your trail of crazy. What's your point and stop beating around the bush so I can address your thoughts directly, please.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:52 PM   #192
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It's a simple and direct question.
How did one man own hundreds of miserable, abused, beaten, raped and murdered people?
Old 02-26-2016, 12:53 PM   #193
TeddyRuxpin225
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
It's a simple and direct question.
How did one man own hundreds of miserable, abused, beaten, raped and murdered people?
Stop asking questions and tell me the answer. I'm waiting.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:00 PM   #194
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I want u to come to ur own answer Babe. Try it again.
What would u do if any man came to u and said
"Get in the back of my truck nigger, u and and ur whole family belong to me and u are gonna till my fields as ur woman is gonna cook my dinner while I rape ur daughter"?
What would u do?
Old 02-26-2016, 01:05 PM   #195
TeddyRuxpin225
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I want u to come to ur own answer Babe. Try it again.
What would u do if any man came to u and said
"Get in the back of my truck nigger, u and and ur whole family belong to me and are gonna till my fields as ur woman is gonna cook my dinner while I rape ur daughter"?
What would u do?
Do you think this is what happened with slavery? Do you think slaves were willful or happy? Just say what's on your mind so I can address it. Why won't you? Nobody here cares about racism, you won't get banned, so just say what you want to say. Why is that so hard? Do you know how to have a discussion? Or a simple debate?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women