Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2020, 09:11 PM   #181
JKD
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
I will still visit amp after corona shit. I just want people not to make same mistakes I made thinking these promoters area real and ladies they promote are awesome. In reality, true honest reviews get buried due to these promoters bumping reviews. men who are not promoting (like me) discouraged to write an honest review. If anyone post a bad or not so good reviews, promoters will jump on reviewer and make a not credible.
That is exactly what I want.
JKD is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:28 AM   #182
kaufman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

These promoters for Blue Spa have cost me dearly...Blue is still my favorite Spa, but I would’ve saved a lot of money and seen the real-good girls instead of seeing mediocre ones that were so hyped by the promoters.

Frustrating to see the “best ever” and expect an awesome time, when it was average at best. The Hype is too much...Angie was average guys m, no the best ever...
kaufman is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:57 AM   #183
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufman View Post
These promoters for Blue Spa have cost me dearly...Blue is still my favorite Spa, but I would’ve saved a lot of money and seen the real-good girls instead of seeing mediocre ones that were so hyped by the promoters.

Frustrating to see the “best ever” and expect an awesome time, when it was average at best. The Hype is too much...Angie was average guys m, no the best ever...

Yeah, I unfortunately had a very disappointing experience with Angie. Fell drastically short of what she was built up to be.

I haven't read 95% of this thread, though, so this shouldn't be taken as me agreeing/disagreeing with anything else being said.

I like Chung, and he has been very helpful over the months as I started dabbling in the AMP scene.
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:17 PM   #184
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Truths coming out. Little late but good for future. Continue and continue when amps are back to normal. Point our promoters to push them out.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:50 PM   #185
weasel99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
Truths coming out. Little late but good for future. Continue and continue when amps are back to normal. Point our promoters to push them out.
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but in my 25+ years of using the Internet to hobby efficiently, there have always been promoters. If you want the truth, most flame wars on these boards aren't so much hobbyist v. hobbyist, but promoter/pimp v. promoter/pimp. It's wack.

Admin is loath to get involved because, again, if you want the truth, it's the promoters that make these boards go. They only time they get involved is when someone really gets too carried away/overinvested in Eccie, or (more importantly), there's a liability issue impacting the viability of the website.

I've always taken the promoters with a grain of salt. Look, they have a job to do, and I'm going to let them do it. Members here really need to temper their expectations. If they think they're going to get to creampie Ms. Korea for $200, well, as my first Vietnamese girlfriend would tell them, they dweaming!

I think for the most part, the promoters are reliable. Yes, sometimes, they act with the integrity of used car salesman, but that's the admission price for using this site. The problem I have is when they embellish a little too much, I may walk on a lineup.

Recently, at one of the more popular AMPs on this board, I got a lineup, although I was looking to see one of the milfs. Said milf (who has excellent reviews and has been described as a goddess) had a gut almost as big as mine and was maybe a 36c cup (when the reviews had her at natural Ds or DDs). Neither me nor my little brother could get excited about the prospect of getting naked with her. I felt bad for wasting her time, and probably felt worse for wasting mine.

Finally...a couple of the promoters...it should be obvious to any seasoned hobbyist who they are. The question should be then, how reliable are they? I've always counseled my hobby bros not only to review the reviewee, but to review the reviewer as well.

Take Bobby for instance. Bobby is obviously a promoter, but I've known guys in the past who thought every woman is beautiful (and in both my hobby life and real life, that's absolutely the right attitude to take). So...I don't have a real problem wth that but you know it's Bobby, so treat it with the appropriate amount of caution.

It does cause problems when you go to the AMP and things aren't exactly as advertised, and that's already knowing it's not going to be Miss Korea. Also, sometimes, it's not the girl. Some guys just are jerks and treat women poorly in general (and then can't figure out why they didn't get the service they thought they would be getting).

So..what I'm saying here is that harping on that is not only complete loser, it's likely to get you sanctioned by Admin at some point for overdoing the harping.

Myself personally, I get tired of reading it. If you have a specific beef, then by all means, go for it. At the end of the day, it's just fucking, and maybe you shouldn't get too emotionally involved in this.
weasel99 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 03:08 PM   #186
discerning_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93

Promoters rule the forum cuz most guys don't review their experiences. Don't sit on the sidelines if there is or there isn't a discrepancy between your experience and the "ad" version. Silence of legitimate voices leads to amplification of questionable voices.
discerning_guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:01 PM   #187
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerning_guy View Post
Promoters rule the forum cuz most guys don't review their experiences. Don't sit on the sidelines if there is or there isn't a discrepancy between your experience and the "ad" version. Silence of legitimate voices leads to amplification of questionable voices.
There was no point to review because as soon as a legit one popped up, the promoters were all on it. But now since they haven’t been active in a few days, I’ve seen a few legit ones, hopefully more start reviewing during this time
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 06:03 AM   #188
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
There was no point to review because as soon as a legit one popped up, the promoters were all on it. But now since they haven’t been active in a few days, I’ve seen a few legit ones, hopefully more start reviewing during this time
Who has been open the past few days?
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 11:25 AM   #189
Guest041621
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Dear AMP Promoters: On behalf of the entire AMP loving patrons of Baton Rouge / Slidell metro areas I ask you to bring and promote your Dallas style AMPS and your Korean providers to South Louisiana. We are stuck with middle aged to old Chinese women run AMPs here who overcharge and underserve. You would do well here. Avoid New Orleans as those AMP providers have a firm politically protected monopoly. Baton Rouge and/or Slidell would work great. Now is best time to franchise because many Chinese AMPs here are not reopening! /s thirsty in Baton Rouge.
Guest041621 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 11:57 AM   #190
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy View Post
I like Chung, and he has been very helpful over the months as I started dabbling in the AMP scene.
thanks Kobe! I don't care if your post is 7 weeks old, it's never too late to say "thanks"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolanrouge View Post
Dear AMP Promoters: On behalf of the entire AMP loving patrons of Baton Rouge / Slidell metro areas I ask you to bring and promote your Dallas style AMPS and your Korean providers to South Louisiana. We are stuck with middle aged to old Chinese women run AMPs here who overcharge and underserve. You would do well here.
Ha!

I would love to see Louisiana AMPs reach the level Dallas has. as long as you don't bleed OUR talent, LOL..

too bad the banned Jackass who started this thread can't weigh in. his stupid list kept growing, he eventually named 95% of AMP section posters as "promoters".. he even claimed 3 of us controlled 30 accounts, LOL.. I have seen many Trolls and Losers on ECCIE, but this guy and PeterBota take the cake
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 01:44 PM   #191
maxdigital
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Mods,
Why is this thread still open?
maxdigital is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:01 PM   #192
Toddcunnings
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Man, if theres benefits to it, ill he a promoter. Sign my ass up!!
Toddcunnings is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:41 PM   #193
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdigital View Post
Mods,
Why is this thread still open?
Because you are not to bump a Thread 30 days old. Obviously people in Lousiana play by different rules or are just not samart enough to obide by them.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 10:44 AM   #194
Punty.chris
Gaining Momentum

Lol these are the guys I go to when I used to visit Dallas. Also the ones I’m anticipating to begin posting once the businesses open up again. They’re established on the other site, so I’ll still be following their guidance.
Punty.chris is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 02:55 PM   #195
Guest041621
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Because you are not to bump a Thread 30 days old. Obviously people in Lousiana play by different rules or are just not samart enough to obide by them.
“Dfiferent” rules. Playing with older Chinese chicks can force you to desperate measures such as bumping less than one month old threads. Came here for help from the so-called “promoters” if they exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddcunnings View Post
Man, if theres benefits to it, ill he a promoter. Sign my ass up!!
prima nocta?
Guest041621 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women