Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #181
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

You call me a loser? That's not nice

No need for name calling
Old 03-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #182
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Personally I am done with this nonsense.
You are one of the MAJOR haters from Indys he is referring to.. since I would not hire you and your husband at $15,00 an hour to do my house, you have been on a rampage posting SHIT and doubting me for every freaking word I have said on this site..

I know where your hate stems from sista...
Old 03-17-2014, 03:28 PM   #183
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFH View Post
You call me a loser? That's not niceNo need for name calling
well I called others a CUNT.. so your lucky.. LOL
Old 03-17-2014, 03:36 PM   #184
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge View Post
Dames.......... what about the poor girl over at Indys who now has to defend herself about working with LE.
Whoa,, I thought her name was not on there? Who is having to defend herself?

As far as I know, and was told, ,the names I gave were not real??

I only gave out the real screen name to two people after the girl called back and told me her real screen name. Wel the girl who called me gave that name to me anyways!

If you all went over there on INdys and stirred up and posted crap,, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME,, REMEMBER.. I'M NOT ON there!!

Those peeps cant keep their mouths shut..

like I said,, she had to be a GREEN Square in order to read it, or someone leaked it to her there..
Old 03-17-2014, 03:53 PM   #185
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
AMISH HAS A BONER FOR ME.. He is stalking, Going to my website and reviews, and saving,, lurking, perving,, and

HE IS TRYING TO GET ME BUSTED!!

what is your motive for doing that Amish???
Busted by whom exactly? The fake pic police?
Old 03-17-2014, 03:53 PM   #186
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Okay heres the deal...

I want to give you something to ponder while I go do a TWO HOUR DATE..

I am a MARKETING FUCKING GENIUS.. ads and content come easy...I play with the market for decisions on what works best for ME!

You may not like the way I market myself, some may be offended by its over zealous intentions, and Girls may HATE ME for the sheer shadow that their ads and script is NOT LIKE MINE,

BUT

I came from and area of the country that EVERYONE had their "A" game, I paid my way thru college (no Grants) to learn how to do this. I have a four Year Degree in Marketing and Sales. I run an Advertising Business and Design High End websites..

I tell you this so you understand why I am so flamboyant,, maybe to much for Pittsburgh, but that;s me, I put up with all your flaws..Thats what makes a COMMUNITY!!

BUT..

I have always tried to Help those around me, Good or bad, and how I do it doesn't always come out the WAY YOU WOULD DO IT..

BUT

i would never try to get someone busted as you all are doing to me.

Now I have to go take a shower, ,wet hair date..Sigh
Old 03-17-2014, 03:57 PM   #187
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I just seen a pic of a hog on a hog, don't think I'll be spanking it anytime soon.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:37 PM   #188
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

AWESOME threAD
but please girl never tour Upset NY. We have enough problems.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #189
travelnman0129
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39

I am getting addicted to this thread, please don't ever stop.......

Old 03-17-2014, 04:50 PM   #190
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
I want to give you something to ponder while I go do a TWO HOUR DATE.. With my psychotherapist
Sigh
FTFY
Old 03-17-2014, 04:54 PM   #191
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WOW what a tangled web to weave when you practice to DECEIVE

um, I believe the last time I even got a speeding ticket was 2009. My point is this : If anyone actually believes this nut job they need a shrink too. BTW speaking of stalkers I moved to my new location March 4th and only sexymaid has been to where I am now. So please enlighten the board as to how & WHY YOU NEED TO KNOW WHERE I AM? Just by reading this thread I gather you have totally discredited yourself already. And dear lord EVERYONE KNOWS YOU OUTTED YOUR OWN SISTER, ALONG WITH OTHER HOBBYIST AND PROVIDERS REAL WORLD INFO, STOLE FROM YOUR MAKE BELIEVE HUSBANDS CANCER FUND, THREATENED MY CHILDREN, & NOW THIS. Bringing a dead woman into this was an all time low. No wonder you are so miserable and consumed with jealousy and hate. . The problem is you are a CANCER of the hobby. You deliberately try to hurt people just because they reject you. People like me because I am fair and HONEST. That trumps you every time because the TRUTH ALWAYS come to LIGHT. Negative begets negative and Positive begets positive. I no longer wish to fan your flames of desire for me but obviously personal success & the ability to gracefully move past your annoyances is always the best revenge. You are self destructing like a CHILD. You need serious professional help and I for one hope you get it. But let me make it clear if you come anywhere near me or mine you will for sure never forget me. Mamma Bear don't play. That is NOT a THREAT that is a PROMISE... fuckin stun gun?!? LMFAO what will she think of next?Its funny because she takes pieces of stories she's heard and strings them together. The fake stun gun incident is from when I pretended to stun PI with one. Sheesh! If you are going to tell a story at least get it right. And Devo, honey bunny, hell would freeze over before I ever considered being within arms length of that creature she's all yours.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #192
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Charlie would of called me first if CC had showed up at her door and Charlie pulled a stun gun in her and this is the first time ive heard that story.

What's funny about seeing an actual current picture of CC is that not only are we 100% sure the body pics are stolen fakes but her face pics are 20-30yrs old and taken at glamour shots in the mall.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:31 PM   #193
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Charlie would of called me first if CC had showed up at her door and Charlie pulled a stun gun on her and this is the first time ive heard that story.

What's funny about seeing an actual current picture of CC is that not only are we 100% sure the body pics are stolen fakes but her face pics are 20-30yrs old and taken at glamour shots in the mall.

LOL I call him for everything.... even when he doesn't answer. BTW you know my REAL name BSer ...run that shit through the system (screen me) and if anything comes up that you feel is questionable or suspect enlighten the board please.
Oh and happy early one year anniversary...on eccie tomorrow.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:22 PM   #194
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl View Post
Oh and happy early one year anniversary...on eccie tomorrow.
Fuck, it feels like a hell of a lot longer than that.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.

FYI, our owners have a thing about the C___t word. Using that in reference to a person will earn points.

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:54 PM   #195
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Charlie First

First lets address the Charlie Girl issue..I have been waiting a LONG time for this one!! PI would not let me at her..

You said you had me on ignore.. LIAR!! You are NOT capable of ignoring anyone!! Your ass is so far up everyone's ass, that if you had to get off of Indy's Even PI said you would not make it!!

You showed me and my friend at the Halloween party a stun gun, you TOLD HER AND I that you were running from Sexy Blonde Chrissy cuz she was gonna kick your ass at the time..You showed me the gun to tell me what you had in store for her..

You kept going in and outside to check to see if she was waiting you outside. Paranoia was kicking your ass. Everyone at the table was laughing at you flitting around as a matter a fact when you would walk away, someone would yell BITCH.. we would all laugh..

I'm not afraid of you,, Ever HOOD Rat.. Not even.

I did not threaten your kids, I said " I don't know why your would ever out a woman's real name on a public forum, I would never do that to you or your kids, don't you care about your kids?" "because what you have done was put MY KIDS IN DANGER!!"..
I have that screen shot baby!! NOW My kids are again in Danger because of this shit!

My STEP SISTER, I GOT INTO THE BUSINESS.. She out-ted me, that's what started this whole shit storm rumor mongering fuck fest of lies, her and Dave of Phoenix started this shit on his site.. Now mind you,, if you will read threads on another board, they are doing the SAME THING to several other women in Phoenix as we speak! Know YOUR FACTS BITCH!

FACTS ARE why TER investigated me and reinstated me and kicked her OFF. I HAD ALL THE EMAILS AND FACTS!! Thats is what I sent to that BLOG as well and thats why he removed me!! again, FACTS!!

So, your Jealous insecurities and hatefulness to other providers has overwhelmed your reputation as being not only PI's lap dog snitch but a Queen of Pittsburgh Bitch! they are all scared to confront you, I am not, I don't need Indy's..you do!

I am perfectly FREE to roam in and out of the country as I Please and I do go to Arizona quite often for my sugar daddy...and to see old regulars.

You took what you heard, saw on an internet blog and took it for gospel. I don't care what you searched, You are NOT as efficient as how TER investigated me, I have screen shots, emails and death threats from this woman.

Up until February, 22, 2014 there was nothing left of those accusations, I was taken off the BLOG and apologized to for him having the WRONG INFO.. BUT funny, someone from Pittsburgh posted it again on a FAKE AND REDICULOUS SITE.. Did you see PI;s name on there and his accusations as well. Do you believe those too...

Dames if your wondering where this INdy's BS comes from,, ITS CHARLIE..she gets her white knights to hate on me,, BSer, Sexy, Amish, etc so she feel better about her little 19 years of WHORING SHE IS SO PROUD OF!! She needs an award! Bronze Dildo or something to stuff up her ass!

Now I asked you preciously to GET OVER YOURSELF and your hate,, BUT your still dwelling on it aren't you ho. You self admitted out-ting my name,,,I never mentioned your name on here, but you sure tan over here when Bambino or Sexy told you someone was calling a girl a c**t for doing it!! You know you know your name!!

I did nothing to you..

Mexican War Streets, I can smell your stink a Mile or two away! BTW. The girl you fucked over who moved to Flordia called me when you did that to me and told me your real name,, did you see it anywhere? NOPE!
Because I could care less about you!

Next

My Husbands Cancer fund?? What??? you must mean a website that I Built for my Brother's Pancreatic Cancer..and my Step Mother's Lung Cancer..
When They died last year, the money went to his kids, and her funeral. My real mother had control of that bank account. Wanna call mommy? I don't give a fuck! UR FACTS R wrong again!!

Reject me? I don't talk to anyone, I stick to myself, I don't even ask Ho's for references...Even your clients, I make them pony up their work info..So rejection,, HA I could care less.

BTW,, I do owe you a PUNCH IN THE FACE for out-ting my real name.

I would have NEVER done that to you!

That was my therapy, Sigh, it is amazing when a person is that hateful to you for so long and spreads so much BS how good it feels to get it off you chest once and for all. NOW I don't have to respond to her BS again..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women