Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2016, 10:06 AM   #181
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Personally, I believe the "country" is fine. I enjoy living in it as opposed to some of the alternatives in which I have spent some time, and others I've read about. Hillarious even agrees that it doesn't need to be changed ... but she's been advising the President during his occupancy of the White House, so she really has to agree that he's been doing a good job ... unless she wants to claim he didn't follow her advice ..... BEFORE THE CONVENTION!

The liberals have always had a double standard ... "do as I say, not as I do"!

That's Iva-Little-One's unspoken motto: "Do as I say, not as I do"!

He uses "gayness" to ridicule and marginalize others, while embracing it as a lifestyle!
Do you notice Ekim's verbal blitz attacks, rarely able to produce more than a sentence or two of rage, then a repost of something he has posted time and again? I think he has limited language skills and a stuttering problem, so in his mind he is unable to formulate complex, second and third order thoughts.

He probably is unable to engage women in conversation other than a few simple grunts.

As for which is the best country, always a matter of opinion, but I prefer Switzerland. If you visit the place, you would see why everyone loves it.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:54 AM   #182
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Do you notice Ekim's verbal blitz attacks, rarely able to produce more than a sentence or two of rage, then a repost of something he has posted time and again? I think he has limited language skills and a stuttering problem, so in his mind he is unable to formulate complex, second and third order thoughts.
I put the chimp on ignore so I don't notice anything except his posting volume is off the charts. I have him on ignore because the poor ignorant fuck is incapable of formulating first order thoughts, let alone second or third order.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 12:14 PM   #183
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
..... the poor ignorant fuck is incapable of formulating first grader thoughts, let alone second or third grader.
Made a change to confirm my own reflections on the ...

..... obsessive-compulsive, feminine, goof-ball, homophobic, nonsensical liberal!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 02:08 PM   #184
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Made a change to confirm my own reflections on the ...

..... obsessive-compulsive, feminine, goof-ball, homophobic, nonsensical liberal!
LMAO, if I didn't have so many retards stalking my every post, I would not have so many to reply to. Fucking liberals like you and gay rey can't let one pass. Then you throw in 3-4 more it is a dirty job but someone has to do it. If more would put me on ignore it would help.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 02:17 PM   #185
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
There you go again with all the gay insults!
There you go again. You're reading comprehension is spotty. You even cut down a tree but you failed to notice it was in a forest. (That means you found a single letter typing mistake and missed it was in the middle of the statement you should read before opening your yap. There's that open mouth thing again)

From post 160

"I will admit you are the most well spoken racist on the site. And your tongue shows none of the wear you would expect to see after all the dog ass it's been in contact with or all the urinals it's swabbed. Your frequent homophobic comments while attacking others you think are making negative comments about gays is interesting. You remind me of Larry Craig, Publically, as anti-gay as they come. Privately, we was as gay as they come. A person with a level of self-loathing comparable to his would be unable to understand the difference between being disgusted by Larry the hypocritical conservative who happens to be gay as opposed to Larry the gay guy. You completely miss the point that he has a choice in one instance but not in the other. I've tried to point out you suck cock because you enjoy it. I've never implied you were gay. But it always comes back to gay bashing. You doing it and accusing everyone else of doing it. I've never said there was anything wrong with dick sucking. I was just making an observation about you. I'm sorry you took it as a judgment about your personal habit. I don't like you because you're a lying racist subversive...who sucks dick. I don't hate my girlfriend for doing it and I don't hate you for that reason.
If and when you decide to come out, you'll feel better. You still have to deal with the fact that you're an asshole but one step at a time."

Gays and liberals are the main targets of your hate speech with lots of shots at blacks and Latinos,
You're so conditioned to hate that when you hear "suck my dick" you aren't disgusted because you're a male, you're disgusted because you think people think like you and that someone just associated you with a group of people you show total distain for.

That's why you prefer glory holes. They have the privacy and anonymity you like.

So just remember that key piece of advice. when you finally are caught down at the hole station

When they are going to use you like a woman, prove you can take it like a man. (thanks to Ken Levine)
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 02:41 PM   #186
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO, if I didn't have so many retards stalking my every post, I would not have so many to reply to. Fucking liberals like you and gay rey can't let one pass. Then you throw in 3-4 more it is a dirty job but someone has to do it. If more would put me on ignore it would help.
A-fucking-men

These guys are trying to pad their resumes so they can get back on Town Hall. They think it's all about the numbers. They won't admit they are just run of the mill douche-bags. Just when you think one of them is going to break out of the pack, they all lie down and start licking each other's assholes.
I almost miss whirly.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:44 PM   #187
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
A-fucking-men

These guys are trying to pad their resumes so they can get back on Town Hall. They think it's all about the numbers. They won't admit they are just run of the mill douche-bags. Just when you think one of them is going to break out of the pack, they all lie down and start licking each other's assholes.
I almost miss whirly.
Are you still here? And still struggling to keep your head above "relevant water"!

Your nickname should be FARTSY:

Loud, stinky, hot air, with no substance!
Old 06-07-2016, 02:52 PM   #188
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
There you go again. You're reading comprehension is spotty. You even cut down a tree but you failed to notice it was in a forest. (That means you found a single letter typing mistake and missed it was in the middle of the statement you should read before opening your yap. There's that open mouth thing again)

From post 160

"I will admit you are the most well spoken racist on the site. And your tongue shows none of the wear you would expect to see after all the dog ass it's been in contact with or all the urinals it's swabbed. Your frequent homophobic comments while attacking others you think are making negative comments about gays is interesting. You remind me of Larry Craig, Publically, as anti-gay as they come. Privately, we was as gay as they come. A person with a level of self-loathing comparable to his would be unable to understand the difference between being disgusted by Larry the hypocritical conservative who happens to be gay as opposed to Larry the gay guy. You completely miss the point that he has a choice in one instance but not in the other. I've tried to point out you suck cock because you enjoy it. I've never implied you were gay. But it always comes back to gay bashing. You doing it and accusing everyone else of doing it. I've never said there was anything wrong with dick sucking. I was just making an observation about you. I'm sorry you took it as a judgment about your personal habit. I don't like you because you're a lying racist subversive...who sucks dick. I don't hate my girlfriend for doing it and I don't hate you for that reason.
If and when you decide to come out, you'll feel better. You still have to deal with the fact that you're an asshole but one step at a time."

Gays and liberals are the main targets of your hate speech with lots of shots at blacks and Latinos,
You're so conditioned to hate that when you hear "suck my dick" you aren't disgusted because you're a male, you're disgusted because you think people think like you and that someone just associated you with a group of people you show total distain for.

That's why you prefer glory holes. They have the privacy and anonymity you like.

So just remember that key piece of advice. when you finally are caught down at the hole station

When they are going to use you like a woman, prove you can take it like a man. (thanks to Ken Levine)
I guess you keep going back to the same thing again and again because you have no imagination nor any confidence in venturing out to some new thoughts.

You are getting boring, faggot lover.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:14 PM   #189
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tedious!!

Point out where I advocated a violent overthrow of the constitution or the nation, por favor...I have repeatedly advocated no violence associated with changing the government over the last year and a half that I have been on this board.
You've talked about making people move from their homes and accepting a take it or leave it settlement for land and any other assets that wouldn't relocate intact. What do you think would happen?
What do you know would happen? Violence. And many, many people armed with AR-15s and AK-47s etc.
When you stand with your eyes closed and you listen, you may hear the heart warming roar of some type of Germanic tribe because this is the battle you've been waiting for.
Just because you incorrectly ascribe something to me does not make it so.
If I incorrectly ascribe something to you then I'm wrong. I admit mistakes. This isn't one of them. Your "plan" could result in civil war that kills millions. You liberals are the ones bringing up race all the time, counting every racial category in everything going on in everyday life just waiting for any perceived injustice so you can call people racist or discredit any bad result that tends to weaken your cause. Perhaps if you people didn't talk about race so often, we could leave the subject alone, and try to get a more cohesive and less hateful society.

Can't we all just get along?????????????????
Where are the people who march on Washington if they can't have belt fed weapons? Where are the supporters of the 2nd?

Chirp. Chirp.
Old 06-07-2016, 04:31 PM   #190
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you still here? And still struggling to keep your head above "relevant water"!

Quote:
Where are the people who march on Washington if they can't have belt fed weapons? Where are the supporters of the 2nd?

Chirp. Chirp.
I thought this thread was about criticizing the A-Bombs dropped on Japan.
Old 06-07-2016, 04:38 PM   #191
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess you keep going back to the same thing again and again because you have no imagination nor any confidence in venturing out to some new thoughts.
Nice try. You getting caught lying, not because of a discussion about new ideas, just a case of you lying your ass off
You are getting boring, faggot lover.
And the hate pours out.. Along with some shit.

Yes. I will keep going over your same lies, over and over.
This isn't about imagination other than you treating it like fact. This is about your word means less by the day. You've made statements that would bring a tear of joy to Hitler's eye.

And when the power kool aid buzz goes away you realize you broke cover and exposed yourself. It's time to back peddle and lie and tone down your statements
I'm sure I am boring you. I mean who wants to hear their own lies again?
Yes, we could pick up the pace and move on. But that woulg-d mean you would have to man up and we know that won't happen.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:57 PM   #192
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you still here? And still struggling to keep your head above "relevant water"! Just like you, still here. And unlike you, posting substance that goes un-refuted.
Hey, I saw where you corrected Gen. Lemay. What a stupid motherfucker. Said "affect" instead of "effect"
Good thing we have you to win any wars for us.
You sure know how to show what stupid minutia you can come up with.

You have such a flair for color and can you turn a phrase or what!!!
You correct grammar, love fuchsia and quotation marks, you have no knowledge about anything in particular, you offered me counseling on how to get in touch with my feminine side, and you know what my insides are like?.

You've posted twice on this thread that addressed the original topic, The second back in the low 40s.. In response to me saying you had nothing, you proved you had nothing. You commented on grammar while making mistakes of your own. A high percentage of you posts seek approval from others in your peer group.
That's going to have to do. No more time for a douche-bag whose only function is to proof read posts.
If there is a least significant point in a post, he will ignore everything until he can say with certainty, "He typed "we" instead of "he"!

Like I've said and you have proven time and time again, you have nothing
Old 06-07-2016, 10:52 PM   #193
DSK
Account Disabled

www.Munchmasterman.com, If I prove your supposition false will you admit defeat and move on for once?

No, you won't, but here it is anyway:

When the Cowboys misused eminent domain to build a billion dollar taxpayer funded boondoggle in Arlington, and they displaced all those businesses and homes, did a shooting war develop?

Nope.

Besides, shouldn't patriotic Americans do what their government tells them to do? I always do what the government tells me to do, don't you?

Who will be hurt when the government prints the money for reparations, anyway? You not supporting reparations make me think you are a racist old white boy yourself, BTW.

By the way, since you accuse me of racial hatred all the time, please explain this statistic to me:

In the California Senate race, the Latina candidate received 43% of the Hispanic vote, and the black candidate received just 16% of the Hispanic vote.

The black candidate received 52% of the black vote, and the Latina candidate received just 19% of the black vote.

Of course, Obama got over 90% of the black vote in each of his two elections.

So, if I prefer my race, I'm a racist but Latino and black voters get a pass?

Since your side has a huge demographic advantage for the future, I guess you people will be writing the history anyway, so I'm sure it will be treated as some sort of legitimate recompense.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:07 AM   #194
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Just like you, still here. And unlike you, posting substance that goes un-refuted.

Quote:
The link doesn't work... is there some kind of faggot password?

On second thought, never mind. It's probably just masterdickmuncher bragging about how well he sucks cock again. He's dedicated a whole site to it.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 01:46 AM   #195
LexusLover
Valued Poster

And MunchMuch is still here!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women