Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47741
pyramider46370
bambino40443
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-07-2020, 07:52 AM   #181
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I once got straight up robbed by a “reputable” provider on Indys. My warning post and review were first questioned, then straight up deleted. Then my vouch status and post history were removed and I had to create a new handle. And trust me that bitch straight up robbed me. So yeah, indys was bullshit. But it was easy. The reviews were just bullshit.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:16 AM   #182
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Back in the day, both sites had their good and bad points.you can pretty much say that about any site.
The key to using any site is do your homework and remember one guys 10 rating if a girl, maybe a 4 rating with someone else. Happens all the time. Find guys who seem to have the same type of interest or type of lady and message with them.
I hardly ever schedule with a girl based on a review unless I know the poster and what his idea is of a quality session.

Stay safe
Old 08-07-2020, 08:32 AM   #183
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
I once got straight up robbed by a “reputable” provider on Indys. My warning post and review were first questioned, then straight up deleted. Then my vouch status and post history were removed and I had to create a new handle. And trust me that bitch straight up robbed me. So yeah, indys was bullshit. But it was easy. The reviews were just bullshit.
Yeah, there was a group of guys there that said many times that they exclusively only saw Indys girls. They were the best and safest. Like lemmings. It was almost cultish. And they were wrong. I used to point it out all the time. Like the guy who got his head bashed with a hammer at Taytum’s place. Then I was either banned or silenced.
Old 08-07-2020, 02:15 PM   #184
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yeah, there was a group of guys there that said many times that they exclusively only saw Indys girls. They were the best and safest. Like lemmings. It was almost cultish. And they were wrong. I used to point it out all the time. Like the guy who got his head bashed with a hammer at Taytum’s place. Then I was either banned or silenced.
Indeed. Not sure what those guys were thinking. They bought into that best and safest crap the girls and white knights spun over there. Meanwhile, you had thiefs, scam artists like Jesse who took guys for thousands from pre-paid appointments on the way out the door, extortion artists, etc. Plus the white knights with all their fake talk gave some girls over inflated egos and drove up their prices

Now that said, there were some providers who simply posted ads, stayed out of any drama and provided decent service at a fair rate. But then Local 250 (or what was BS's term, the moo-moo mafia I think) got to some of them and coerced them to raise rates.
Old 08-07-2020, 02:56 PM   #185
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Indeed. Not sure what those guys were thinking. They bought into that best and safest crap the girls and white knights spun over there. Meanwhile, you had thiefs, scam artists like Jesse who took guys for thousands from pre-paid appointments on the way out the door, extortion artists, etc. Plus the white knights with all their fake talk gave some girls over inflated egos and drove up their prices

Now that said, there were some providers who simply posted ads, stayed out of any drama and provided decent service at a fair rate. But then Local 250 (or what was BS's term, the moo-moo mafia I think) got to some of them and coerced them to raise rates.
Yeah, the Moo Moo Mafia or Local 250. 250 was the going rate and the average weight of the Moo Moo Mafia. MLG was the Local Boss. She got busted after years of preaching screening. PI smacked her down by demoting her to a red square. But she was far past her expiration date by then. She was of no use for him then. SSK who was a young hottie was only charging 200 at the time. BSer was dating her. MLG PMed her blasting her for her rate. Ridiculous. That’s when BSer coined the term, Moo Moo Mafia.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:20 PM   #186
laserface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

The most amusing incident I recall with "Local 250" was when one of them tried to reach out to a relatively new provider (who was actually asking for a reasonable rate) to lean on her to raise her rates - telling her something like, "Don't you understand? If we all charge a high rate, we'll *all* get it!" Except she thought she was PMing the new provider, but ended up posting her message on a public forum...
Old 08-07-2020, 04:35 PM   #187
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
The most amusing incident I recall with "Local 250" was when one of them tried to reach out to a relatively new provider (who was actually asking for a reasonable rate) to lean on her to raise her rates - telling her something like, "Don't you understand? If we all charge a high rate, we'll *all* get it!" Except she thought she was PMing the new provider, but ended up posting her message on a public forum...
Yeah, what a shit show.
Old 08-07-2020, 05:19 PM   #188
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
And the funny thing is, when Jessi robbed guys on the way out the door, a lot of them were her biggest sycophants. And what’s even nuttier, some said they would give her money again!!!!
I’m surprised she did that. She had a girl next door quality and to leave like that was surprising to me.
Old 08-07-2020, 05:24 PM   #189
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I’m surprised she did that. She had a girl next door quality and to leave like that was surprising to me.
She also ran a calculated risk because many Indys guys knew her real name and what town she lived in. She was "friendly" enough with enough of her "regular clients" and hobby-people and she let-her-guard-down. I don't know if there were any "consequences" to her exit-plan but she ran a calculated risk in pulling it off....
Old 08-07-2020, 05:24 PM   #190
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
More like the mother next store. She always had an edge to her. It didn’t surprise me.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:24 PM   #191
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
Rates usually "settled" for new girls on Indys, and usually within a month of their debut. And usually new girls stuck with the same rate they debuted with. Not sure what "behind the scenes" action took place to raise or keep rates on Indys. I think the whole run of Indys the range of rates was $200, $250, and $300 an hour. Visiting providers used to remark that too many PGH guys refused to pay more than $300...

What was TOO common was new Indys girls debuting and then Disappearing within a month. Well reviewed girls getting rushed by legions of hobbyist-Degenerates and they could not handle the traffic. I know "hooker-bookers" and Pimps were frowned on at Indys but a lot of those younger girls Needed Management! And not the Joe/Dames4U and his "hovel" type management either!

From ASPD through Indys to the current ECCIE girls did rates ever go above $300? Curiously some Tryst girls who used to be on Indys are now $400. If they can get it then more power to them....

On SA there are girls like one I saw BCD who looked like Avril Lavgine who charged $150 for two hours to delusionals who think if Elvis' grand-daughter got $1000 in Chicago on Showtime's "The Girlfriend Experience" then she should too. I replied back I never saw the show (I had) and also this is PGH and the "market rates" are $200, $250 and $300. There is more "variability" of rates and "allowances" on SA but even that has settled into the old ASPD, Indys, Eccie $200, 250$ and $300 local market-rate modes. Some things never change....
Old 08-07-2020, 07:33 PM   #192
bambino
Valued Poster

^^ MELTDOWN^^ in progress
Old 08-07-2020, 07:46 PM   #193
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
^^ MELTDOWN^^ in progress
Not really. You are the one obsessing over people's posts. Am I now going to get the Bambino Weird Thread-Stalker Routine like DreamGirl gets...?
Old 08-07-2020, 07:51 PM   #194
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
Not really. You are the one obsessing over people's posts. Am I now going to get the Bambino Weird Thread-Stalker Routine like DreamGirl gets...?
Actually, you’re harmless. A minor nuisance. Just a waste of bandwidth.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:54 PM   #195
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Looks like I missed a lot!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women