Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-02-2011, 11:44 PM   #181
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Very nice thread Naomi and a thought provoking question. No matter what position one takes in regards to black providers, I think there are sprinklings of truth (for lack of a better word) from these positions. First off, I do think there is latent racism involved as evidenced by the comment by the agency owner from N.C. I find this a bit hypocritical given the history of our nation. From Thomas Jefferson on down, the sexual relationship between white men and black women has been tacitly accepted. Also, I don't buy into the "stereotypical" non-sense that black providers are "ghetto" (whatever that means). There are just as many if not more white trailer-park trash providers that have their own "stereotype". It cuts both ways. There are high quality providers regardless of race. Personally, race doesn't matter to me when it comes to seeing a provider. Sure, there is a certain look that I go for, but that "look" can be achieved by a provider of any race. Now having said that, I"ll be honest. I have not been with a black provider. This is due to three primary reasons. 1) lack of opportunity in my area. 2) lack of quality in my area (and this really cuts across all providers). 3) Holding out for Naomi
Old 06-03-2011, 12:08 AM   #182
Aasha Mitchell
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joie Estelle View Post
FYI: Some women of color who state they are "exotic" or "mixed" are indeed biracial. Perhaps they enjoy embracing their white (or Latina) side just as much as their black side even if others think they should not. Or they may find that it gives potential clients a better picture of whom they will meet. Of course plenty of ladies (no matter race) lie about their backgrounds in general. This isn’t isolated to AA ladies who state they are “exotic”.
Just to clarify, I agree with you and don't feel there is anything wrong with anyone embracing their heritage regardless of what that may or may not consist of. I was referring to those that posted earlier in the thread about how they disliked it when an AA lady who isn't of mixed heritage chose to use the title exotic.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:38 AM   #183
Danieldiaz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Great thread. I mainly see black providers and never had to deal with this "negative" stereotype. As a matter of fact 90 %of my positive reviews were of black women who have at least presented themselves as smart sexy and most importantly genuinely enjoy what they do. I.e. Nikki b...Mocha Nicole..and more recently Sparkle and Amazon Alexa etc.. The worst I've gotten is robotic cold lackluster performers, but those come in every race, shape and size.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:32 AM   #184
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danieldiaz View Post
Great thread. I mainly see black providers and never had to deal with this "negative" stereotype. As a matter of fact 90 %of my positive reviews were of black women who have at least presented themselves as smart sexy and most importantly genuinely enjoy what they do. I.e. Nikki b...Mocha Nicole..and more recently Sparkle and Amazon Alexa etc.. The worst I've gotten is robotic cold lackluster performers, but those come in every race, shape and size.
Robots.... hummm I never would have thought! Recomended lub...
WD-40?
Old 06-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #185
Danieldiaz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Robots.... hummm I never would have thought! Recomended lub...
WD-40?
Actually I tried this once. She sprung to life before calling her very real pimp.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #186
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danieldiaz View Post
Actually I tried this once. She sprung to life before calling her very real pimp.
Ouch!
Old 06-03-2011, 10:14 AM   #187
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLove View Post
...So glad to be moving back there in August!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
Mental Note: Get to Denver this summer.
Make sure to welcome Simone and Genesis (and any other lady/ladies) to the Mile High upon their arrivals
Old 06-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #188
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
It's been said a couple of times, but here in Denver, we just don't have many Black providers. To be honest, Denver doesn't really have many Black people. The AA providers who advertise on our local boards are (I believe) are booked constantly. The AA's on BP are the 'fly by night' girls.

Colorado is very liberal so, most clients could care less the providers color. White trash, ghetto talking and TyP!nG LiKe thIS in ads, is where you won't get my Benjamins, no matter how fine you may be!
I went to college in Denver, and have been going at least once a year since I was a kid. There are not that many blacks there, and it is indeed a very liberal state not to mention fun as hell.I did very well when I was there, and even met a few celebrities.. I'd rather move altogether than lower my rates ever again. Too bad I didn't get a chance to see you last New Years' when I was out there BBB, but I'll be back before the end of summer for you. Maybe I could get Genesis Nicole to come with me.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #189
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
I went to college in Denver, and have been going at least once a year since I was a kid. There are not that many blacks there, and it is indeed a very liberal state not to mention fun as hell.I did very well when I was there, and even met a few celebrities.. I'd rather move altogether than lower my rates ever again. Too bad I didn't get a chance to see you last New Years' when I was out there BBB, but I'll be back before the end of summer for you. Maybe I could get Genesis Nicole to come with me.

OOOO! Road Trip!

Daphne,

I'm about to be able to move around as a single person next Tues....(kiddo leaves for the summer)

I had put some feelers out to the local providers that I know in Austin to travel with me. But the (2) that I know and trust are not able to go.

I would be more than delighted to have a partner in crime! *hehehe*

Matter of fact....calling you now.

Genesis Nicole
Old 06-03-2011, 05:37 PM   #190
SimoneLove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
Make sure to welcome Simone and Genesis (and any other lady/ladies) to the Mile High upon their arrivals
Thankyou BBB mauhh
Also @Naomi, thankyou for that link u had for Alisha. I loved it very helpful.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #191
arianne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4344
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLove View Post
Thankyou BBB mauhh
Also @Naomi, thankyou for that link u had for Alisha. I loved it very helpful.
Agree a very interesting read and also a great topic with some very interesting responses.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #192
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default I sincerely hope more reputable ebonies surface.

My experiences in the hobby seem to be vastly different with black woman compared to others....although most of my experiences have been good mostly. Being black myself, I feel less scrutinized at times when I'm screening and guaging a ladies personality prior to screening. The session at times.....not always are much different physically as well which more so feeds into my preferences.

I will admit for the most part.......in a lot of citiesthere are very few ebony ladies to choose from.....and in those same cities ....fewer ladies are actually verified and reputable.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #193
taliafreak
BANNED

Encounters: 4

This is such an awesome and timely discussion. I for one love black women and they are my only choice of provider. I love it when I've only been there for 10 minutes and the conversation is so good fluid it seems like we've known each other for years. That's what I love about our black providers; their natural ability to make you feel at home. My biggest disappointment is that the black providers in my area which I really want to see......don't see black men. (I know that story has been there and back.) Sisters, keep it coming and don't settle.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #194
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliafreak View Post
This is such an awesome and timely discussion. I for one love black women and they are my only choice of provider. I love it when I've only been there for 10 minutes and the conversation is so good fluid it seems like we've known each other for years. That's what I love about our black providers; their natural ability to make you feel at home. My biggest disappointment is that the black providers in my area which I really want to see......don't see black men. (I know that story has been there and back.) Sisters, keep it coming and don't settle.
You mean they are very down to earth and laid back?
Old 06-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #195
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I think it has been said before. Most white women know how to make love, most back women know how to fuck. Balls to the walls type sex is what I'm taking about.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women