Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2017, 12:03 PM   #181
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Glad you asked Limpy! The jobs report just released:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/03/news...y-jobs-report/

Things are looking up. More people are now looking for work. Enthusiasm and confidence is growing!!!! Wait until Trump reduces the Corporate tax rates and eliminates onerous regulations. The economy will soar! Great for working class folks, great for America.
Bambino my liberal friend, that jobs report is still based on the momentum of the OBama policies. Trump has not been in office long enough to effect the current jobs report! However in the short term I would expect stocks to rise and business to do well, until they abuse the deregulations and it catches up to them. Just like the Bush years, the debt will sky rocket, the top 1 % will flourish and then leave American in a shambles! It is what Reagan did and Bush, the same old trickle down theory that has never worked!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #182
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Did YOU just call someone Limpy?

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!

BTW -- you can thank Obama for that jobs report. Of course a couple of months ago, it was fake, right?

LMAO @ EDdie!

Stalking me again? You and Limpy would make a dynamic duo.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #183
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Remember when trump looked into his rally and pointed out the planted black American and let his true feelings come out? Hey there is my African American over there, see one supports me, I have one! That would have disqualified any other presidential candidates in any other year. Trump got away with it because his followers agreed and found it funny! Only deplorables would find nothing wrong with that!
Your right only a Deplorable would see nothing wrong with that .But only a re-tard would see it the other way.
you forgot no one get Disqualified from the Race by a race of people not going to his Ralleys Lmmfao

He should have said that when Kon-way West went to met with Him . He should have said Look I got another one
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:08 PM   #184
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So Limpy, are you a mind-reader now?

Bannon spent 7 years in the US Navy... did you serve?

He earned a Harvard MBA... did you?

He worked at Goldman Sachs... could you even get a job as a mail clerk there?

You left-wing fucktards like to demonize him because he's not as attractive as KellyAnne Conway!
Just because someone was in the navy and has a degree doesn't mean he isn't a nut bag populist right wing racist now in charge of our foreign policies!
Old 02-03-2017, 12:10 PM   #185
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
...the same old trickle down theory that has never worked!

Nice bumper sticker, limpy!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:11 PM   #186
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bambino my liberal friend, that jobs report is still based on the momentum of the OBama policies. Trump has not been in office long enough to effect the current jobs report! However in the short term I would expect stocks to rise and business to do well, until they abuse the deregulations and it catches up to them. Just like the Bush years, the debt will sky rocket, the top 1 % will flourish and then leave American in a shambles! It is what Reagan did and Bush, the same old trickle down theory that has never worked!
You are wrong Limpy. The market is up and more people are off the sidelines looking for work. This is due to the optimism that the Trump administration is creating. Either step aside or get run over. And take that Troll Yssup with you.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:12 PM   #187
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default You Welcome

Quote:
Thank you for joining the discussion so that everyone else can see the true ignorance of what they support if they support the Libb's and Obama.
FIFFY

I didn't want everyone else to have all the fun.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:13 PM   #188
Horndawg12
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

SS still thinks we elect a president based on popular vote...
Horndawg12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:17 PM   #189
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Hey there is my African American over there, see one supports me, I have one!
Hey Limpy, can you find the racist in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-9xnH7fac
Old 02-03-2017, 12:20 PM   #190
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Limpy, not only CEO's of major corporations excited about Trump, so are union leaders.

http://eheadlines.com/teamsters-pres...shments-video/

Hoffa is no conservative but he's impressed with Trump. Open your mind Limpy. Set yourself free!!!!
Old 02-03-2017, 12:24 PM   #191
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bambino my liberal friend, that jobs report is still based on the momentum of the OBama policies.Lmmfao Trump has not been in office long enough to effect the current jobs report! But however he did save a Ass load of job before he got in Office unlike Obama or any other POTUS for that matter However in the short term I would expect stocks to rise and business to do well, Because of the deregulations In the Obama years, the debt did sky rocket, the top 1 % did flourish and then leave American in a shambles! It is what Reagan did and Bush, the same old trickle down theory that has never worked!but we will see what Trumps does it is a differant from what JFK(Dem) and Reagan did

FIFFY
Old 02-03-2017, 12:29 PM   #192
lustylad
BANNED

Here's what a conversation with Limpy is like:

Old 02-03-2017, 01:46 PM   #193
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Limpy, not only CEO's of major corporations excited about Trump, so are union leaders.

http://eheadlines.com/teamsters-pres...shments-video/

Hoffa is no conservative but he's impressed with Trump. Open your mind Limpy. Set yourself free!!!!
Hell yes they are excited, with all the regulations gone they are free to wreck havoc on the consumers and the environment without worry. It's like giving the keys to the inmates and saying, see they are happy now! It will be a great time if your a CEO of a major corporation but if your not your road kill to Trumps policies!
Old 02-03-2017, 01:53 PM   #194
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Default I am still waiting my deplorable friends!

Nobody yet has told me one single Trump policy that is going to effect the average middle class family in a good way? What is he doing for you, nothing!
Old 02-03-2017, 03:34 PM   #195
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
White women can be deplorables too especially those living with deplorable husbands that tell them how to vote.
What kind of a sexist, misogynist asshole would assume women can't think for themselves and only vote as their husbands tell them to? You're too stupid to realize we have a secret ballot in this country. Makes it hard for libtards like you to coerce people.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women