Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161068
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453043
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2014, 03:45 PM   #181
LexusLover
Valued Poster

JL, that's not really "hate," you see oozing out in the spewing he does.

It's envy.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:01 PM   #182
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How many blacks living in the South today came from Haiti? Ghana? Nigeria? Somalia? Niger? or their parents, grandparents, or great grand parents? Do they get reparations? Remember, Obama doesn't qualifiy. Suppose someone's ggggrandparents were free before the Civil War? Do they get reparations?

Then again, if this were to really occur wouldn't black people have to stand in line behind the native Americans while we try to figure who sold their land, who got tricked out of their land, and who got their land stolen. Then again, the Japanese may have a stronger case for reparations as many of them are still alive from World War II.
I don't know how many are from Haiti, Ghana, the moon, or freaking Jupiter. I do know that 99% (give or take) Southern blacks are natives. Think about it, genius. They don't have money to move. If they did, they'd done it already. If they had anything that could be considered an asset (land, for example) they'd be doing better than they are and wouldn't need government assistance of the worst kind (like cheese and Affirmative Action).

Brah, don't pretend that everything's been hunky dory for blacks since Lincoln said, 'Let em go'. It's been a process that's had resistance all the way. Still going on. For example, go count how many 'No AA' ads you see on this very board (compare it with 'No Indians' while you're at it...some who are just as dark, have bigger dicks, and treat women just as bad).

Think there's been no resistance to real black freedom? Then go look at the footage of blacks hanging from trees, being burned, and now, shot while unarmed...sometimes IN HANDCUFFS. Come on, brah. Just stop.

Shit, man. I'd be embarrassed to pretend to be as naive as you're pretending to be

As far as the Blacks vs Japs vs Indians vs whomever, gee, I don't know. Being treated like shit for 500 years, kidnapped, enslaved, raped, tortured, maimed, branded, sold for unpaid labor and murdered by the millions and still being murdered to this day....or, having a couple bombs dropped on your head in a war world.

Let me ponder this one for a second.

When was the last time a white person killed a Japanese or Indian?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:22 PM   #183
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I don't know how many are from Haiti, Ghana, the moon, or freaking Jupiter. I do know that 99% (give or take) Southern blacks are natives. Think about it, genius. They don't have money to move. If they did, they'd done it already. If they had anything that could be considered an asset (land, for example) they'd be doing better than they are and wouldn't need government assistance of the worst kind (like cheese and Affirmative Action).

Brah, don't pretend that everything's been hunky dory for blacks since Lincoln said, 'Let em go'. It's been a process that's had resistance all the way. Still going on. For example, go count how many 'No AA' ads you see on this very board (compare it with 'No Indians' while you're at it...some who are just as dark, have bigger dicks, and treat women just as bad).

Think there's been no resistance to real black freedom? Then go look at the footage of blacks hanging from trees, being burned, and now, shot while unarmed...sometimes IN HANDCUFFS. Come on, brah. Just stop.

Shit, man. I'd be embarrassed to pretend to be as naive as you're pretending to be

As far as the Blacks vs Japs vs Indians vs whomever, gee, I don't know. Being treated like shit for 500 years, kidnapped, enslaved, raped, tortured, maimed, branded, sold for unpaid labor and murdered by the millions and still being murdered to this day....or, having a couple bombs dropped on your head in a war world.

Slavery presents a real paradox for the decendents of slaves.
Slavery is the single biggest blight on The New World in general. Many South American Countries, as well as Caribbean Islands, had slavery.

We finally fought a horrible, destructive war in order to abolish it.

But, as bad, and evil, as slavery was, it does allow the decendents of slaves to be able to live in the greatest, and most free, Country ever put forth on the Planet.

If the a country did decide to "write a check", I wonder what Condelesa Rice would do with hers? Or Oprah?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:32 AM   #184
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
I don't know how many are from Haiti, Ghana, the moon, or freaking Jupiter. Everyone knows that Jovians are purple. I do know that 99% (give or take) Southern blacks are natives. Not true, show me your link and I'll show you mine. Cubans, Haitians, and Dominicans don't count. Think about it, genius. They don't have money to move. Uhhh, they've had over 100 years. I can walk faster than that. If they did, they'd done it already. If they had anything that could be considered an asset (land, for example) they'd be doing better than they are and wouldn't need government assistance of the worst kind (like cheese and Affirmative Action). A racist remark! The largest group of people getting government cheese are white and poor.

Brah, don't pretend that everything's been hunky dory (and no one said that it was except for you just now) for blacks since Lincoln said, 'Let em go'. It's been a process that's had resistance all the way. Still going on. For example, go count how many 'No AA' ads you see on this very board (compare it with 'No Indians' while you're at it...some who are just as dark, have bigger dicks, and treat women just as bad). So you understand it has nothing to do with race, it has to do with how some men treat women. I guess women know something about it and you don't. I'm sure that if 12% of the population was Arab men who believe in Sharia, they won't get much service either.

In Missouri, my home state, whites were lynched almost as often as blacks were. 53 to 69 and that was from 1882 to 1968 or, if it makes you feel better, or about 1.4 lynchings a year. http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...ingsstate.html

So who is naive and who has a chip on their shoulder?

You really need to do some research and not believe everything in those rascist magazines. The first recorded African slave in the colonies (not the USA) was in 1661 or 353 years. Prior to that slaves were kept by Spaniards and the Dutch. English African's were indentured servants who could gain their freedom. The vast majority of Africans were taken by other Africans and sold by Arab slavers in places like Timbuktu. Some, as is always the case, were taken by Europeans (not the USA) and sold to colonists or other Europeans. Note there is no USA in the mix. As to the "millions" killed. In the 1860 census there were 4.5 million black people in the entire USA. 4 million lived in the south and of those about 250,000 were free. Since the importation of African slaves stopped in 1808. It is unreasonable to think that "millions" of slaves were killed since a slave had value. It is not in the interest of the ship's captain to throw your cargo over the side. Some of the most notorious slave owners were black. I should also point out that most of this time the US did not exist. It was Spanish, French, Dutch, and English colonies that practiced slavery. Only with the Articles of the Confederation (do not confuse this with the Confederate Constitution) in 1781 did the US exist. So slavery existed in some (many states colonies had already abolished slavery) states for 84 years. That is your target number; 84 years but only in some states. Here is another target number you should remember; 620,000 or how many died in the Civil War to end slavery.

Some people say that there is not such thing as a stupid question....that proves them wrong.

Your numbers are inaccurate but sound like something that Louis Farrakhan has said. There's your problem. You listen to charlatans. Some Japanese people were killed shortly after Pearl Harbor. Some Chinese and other Asians as well. Some Middle Easterns were killed or attacked following 9/11 and I mean inside the US. You really need to do some reading.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:43 AM   #185
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Your numbers are inaccurate but sound like something that Louis Farrakhan has said. There's your problem. You listen to charlatans. Some Japanese people were killed shortly after Pearl Harbor. Some Chinese and other Asians as well. Some Middle Easterns were killed or attacked following 9/11 and I mean inside the US. You really need to do some reading.
The statistics on lynchings were provided by the Tuskegee Institute, an unimpeachable source - but the fuckers will attack it anyway.
Nevertheless, a payoff in return for getting rid of affirmative action, diversity programs, all welfare, etc would be cheaper in the long run, and great for sales of Cadillac Escalades.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:58 AM   #186
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

In Missouri, my home state, whites were lynched almost as often as blacks were. 53 to 69 and that was from 1882 to 1968 or, if it makes you feel better, or about 1.4 lynchings a year. http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/project...ingsstate.html

Interesting fact. However, of the 53 hangings of whites, how many were because the person was white? Of the 69 hangings of blacks, how many were because the person was black? I would say close to zero for the first question and close to 69 for the second question.

So you understand it has nothing to do with race, it has to do with how some men treat women. I guess women know something about it and you don't.

So racism does not exist in the U.S. today? You can guarantee that every provider who does not visit with AA men does so only because of how the AA men treat them and not because they simply do not want to have sex with an AA man. I'd be willing to bet both come into play.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM   #187
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

The medical condition of the white cop keeps coming into play. It appears he might have been beaten. Has that been confirmed?
Old 08-22-2014, 01:21 PM   #188
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Interesting fact. However, of the 53 hangings of whites, how many were because the person was white? Of the 69 hangings of blacks, how many were because the person was black? I would say close to zero for the first question and close to 69 for the second question.

So you understand it has nothing to do with race, it has to do with how some men treat women. I guess women know something about it and you don't.

So racism does not exist in the U.S. today? You can guarantee that every provider who does not visit with AA men does so only because of how the AA men treat them and not because they simply do not want to have sex with an AA man. I'd be willing to bet both come into play.

I never said racism does not exist in the US. You need to retract that. What I have said that racism exists....on the left more than the right. That includes anti-semitism. I suppose I could throw in sexism but why go there. The racism you find on the left is of two types; the normal "I don't want them living in my neighborhood because you know what they're like." and the more common left wing type, "they can't really help themselves so we (the white elite) have to give them special exceptions for schools, jobs, home ownership, and the law." Just another form of racism and it runs through the democratic party.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:22 PM   #189
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said racism does not exist in the US. You need to retract that. What I have said that racism exists....on the left more than the right. That includes anti-semitism. I suppose I could throw in sexism but why go there. The racism you find on the left is of two types; the normal "I don't want them living in my neighborhood because you know what they're like." and the more common left wing type, "they can't really help themselves so we (the white elite) have to give them special exceptions for schools, jobs, home ownership, and the law." Just another form of racism and it runs through the democratic party.
I think you have exposed the hypocrites for who and what they are.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:40 PM   #190
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The medical condition of the white cop keeps coming into play. It appears he might have been beaten. Has that been confirmed?
That should not be a problem. The information I heard was his eye socket is fractured, which was discovered that night when he was taken the hospital after the incident. As is too often the reality "the Chief" got stuff 2nd hand and some of it has not held up ... the medical records should confirm his condition.

It was also reported the grand jury will get the medical record information.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:44 PM   #191
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The racism you find on the left is of two types; the normal "I don't want them living in my neighborhood because you know what they're like." and the more common left wing type, "they can't really help themselves so we (the white elite) have to give them special exceptions for schools, jobs, home ownership, and the law." Just another form of racism and it runs through the democratic party.
It began in the South with segregation, ..

......... then "separate, but "equal"" by the Democrats.

Reconstruction caused it.

But what the Hell does that have to do with Ferguson?
Old 08-22-2014, 04:13 PM   #192
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That should not be a problem. The information I heard was his eye socket is fractured, which was discovered that night when he was taken the hospital after the incident. As is too often the reality "the Chief" got stuff 2nd hand and some of it has not held up ... the medical records should confirm his condition.

It was also reported the grand jury will get the medical record information.
If that is correct it changes the situation dramatically - it is quite damaging to the hate mongering left wing liberal race baiters.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:04 PM   #193
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
If that is correct it changes the situation dramatically - it is quite damaging to the hate mongering left wing liberal race baiters.
As a former detective, now defense lawyer, who is Black, said in reporting it:

If that proves to be accurate it is a "game changer!"

We'll start hearing about "self-inflicted" damage in short order, though!

The ME should have found some damage to Black man that was killed from a blow with his hand hard enough to break an eye socket, and there should be some of the officer's DNA on the dead man's clothes or hand that struck him, if that is in fact the case. That is a problem with late breaking, disclosed information not getting to the ME before an autopsy. Sometimes they don't think about looking for other evidence, but only looking to support what was initially reported.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:07 PM   #194
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Guy, I probably get more NBA kitty than you do.

Now go back over there and sit down.
Doesn't seem to help your attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Close this thread... The Ocalvary just showed up... http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...uson/#comments
That was the reason Sharpton was sent down there, to justify the Feds coming in. Even the Politico senior editor admits to it: http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...1#.U_fWVvldUrU

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
One of these days a black man will be elected President of these United States. Do we dare dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The ME should have found some damage to Black man that was killed from a blow with his hand hard enough to break an eye socket, and there should be some of the officer's DNA on the dead man's clothes or hand that struck him, if that is in fact the case. That is a problem with late breaking, disclosed information not getting to the ME before an autopsy. Sometimes they don't think about looking for other evidence, but only looking to support what was initially reported.
If I remember correctly, not much, if any damage was found on Trayvon Martin's hands that he used to punched George Zimmerman with. Also a big deal was made that a few days after the "fight" George was looking relatively unharmed as opposed to what he looked like when he was initially brought in.
There were also arguments from "Trayvon backers", some in this forum, that George hadn't lost consciousness so his life really couldn't have been in danger.

Some people don't learn. Lesson #1: Don't bring your fists to a gunfight.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:32 PM   #195
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

That is kind of funny. The most powerful man in the world (arguably) is a black man.
The highest law enforcement officer in the country is a black man.
One of the richest people and one of the most influencial people in the US is a black woman. Plus Kerry Washington, Halle Berry, and Zoe Saldana are some of the hottest women of your wet dreams and still...someone has to complain.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women