Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-15-2015, 09:32 AM   #181
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by blthzr666 View Post
According to some, probably not.
You mean they lie? Please tell me that isn't true,

Oh well fuck, pay, leave!!!
Old 02-15-2015, 09:34 AM   #182
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
You mean they lie? Please tell me that isn't true,

Oh well fuck, pay, leave!!!
Not all, but definitely some.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:40 AM   #183
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not all, but definitely some.
Very true, very true
Old 02-15-2015, 09:41 AM   #184
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
Very true, very true
burger you don't hobby over there?

nothing there for you?
Old 02-15-2015, 09:56 AM   #185
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
burger you don't hobby over there?

nothing there for you?
Nope, thought u had figured that out already,

it's all good, might be taking leave soon
Old 02-15-2015, 11:28 AM   #186
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

good tiff misses you u go there first when you come back

wink wink
Old 02-15-2015, 12:00 PM   #187
misterbig9.5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Sleapovers are fine with me as long as their payed for ; )
See as I said pay as you go!!!!!!! It's the only true hobby way!! Isn't that what hobby love is ($$$$$$$).. Then if you run out It all goes away..
Old 02-15-2015, 12:46 PM   #188
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

There, Their, and They're. Important use.
If you say "Sleepovers are OK as long as Their" paid for then count me in. I have never been paid for a sleepover.
But if you say "They're paid for" then I pay you and I think that is the way you want it.
Sorry Trish just had to post. I know I am a dick but it is my compulsive perfection disorder that causes me to be that way.
Plus I had to say
Still waiting to see you. lol
Old 02-15-2015, 02:01 PM   #189
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:

wink wink
Maybe maybe not, guess only time will tell now won't it

If not, keep the mantra of this thread going and F & L
Old 02-15-2015, 04:07 PM   #190
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyboyNY View Post
There, Their, and They're. Important use.
If you say "Sleepovers are OK as long as Their" paid for then count me in. I have never been paid for a sleepover.
But if you say "They're paid for" then I pay you and I think that is the way you want it.
Sorry Trish just had to post. I know I am a dick but it is my compulsive perfection disorder that causes me to be that way.
Plus I had to say
Still waiting to see you. lol
Lmao!! Very true... ; ) we will meet soon I hope xoxoxo
Old 02-15-2015, 04:08 PM   #191
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

wink wink
Nope..I get him first ; )
Old 02-15-2015, 04:50 PM   #192
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

A "little known botanical factoid" a la Cliff the Mailman: redwoods. being conifers, have a lot of fragrant aromatics missing in hardwoods.

Self-evident truth in certain cases, eh?!!!!!

On we go, as the canister vacuum says to the rug.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:52 PM   #193
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was gonna say it's closer to hardwood floor. A very slippery redwood one.

A "little known botanical factoid" a la Cliff the Mailman: redwoods. being conifers, have a lot of fragrant aromatics missing in hardwoods!!!!

Self-evident truth in certain cases, eh?!!!!!

On we go, as the canister vacuum said to the rug.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:35 PM   #194
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Quote:
you gotta play it out and see.

if she brings a uhaul to your house, run,lol
bj,

I appreciate your experience and the many hurts you have suffered while genuinely engaging with several providers. They may have issues of their own. I have spoken on the telephone with at least one of those who caused you much pain; when there were no "business" issues between us, I was struck by how sensitive and empathic a person I was speaking to, and how much she was opening up to me about all sorts of personal things that had no relations to anything at all. Perhaps because we were not ever going to be meeting on a patron-provider level, she felt free to speak as an ordinary person. I am sad that circumstances have changed, but hope it is all for the better. This same experience has been repeated thrice over, with separate individuals, each from different locations. I leave you to judge whether these are aberrations, delusions, or the possible emergence of a pattern. I am sure you sense the level of pain that is out there, and the variety of personalities is vast, spanning all possible regions of the spectrum: from the vulnerable and loving to areas that defeat my abilities of understanding.

Regarding Trisha turning up in a U-Haul, or otherwise taking any sort of immoral pecuniary advantage, please trust my word if you can. I do know this very fine young lady in some more ways than many here. She has a very rich private life, and many are determined to see it become richer and completely fulfilled long after we are no more.

Please understand that this is absolutely not in the sense of being sugar daddies. It comes out of trying VERY HARD to understand who this person is as a woman, what her goals are in life, and how we can be a positive part of fulfilling those goals, say even 60 years down the line. You can see that concupiscence does not enter into the scheme of things here.

You are judging a small business entrepreneur solely because of the nature of her business, and yet actresses, models, spiritual personalities, lawyers, financiers, and so many who buy and sell on the marketplace their native talents are seen as admirable role models! I wonder how much our attitudes are due to our own poverty of spirit and how much of it is due to our inability to break free from certain cultural mores?

As I have emphasized here before to much ridicule, there are many other genuine and profound moral systems that see the task of a provider as a profoundly spiritual and self-sacrificing effort. When offered consciously in this mode, the results are spectacular. When not done so, and made a vehicle for greed, the results are equally horrendous. Compare medical or legal practice: when people become doctors or lawyers to fleece those in pain for their last pennies, the results are horrific for all concerned. Those who enter these helping professions with a sense of noble purpose can uplift all they touch.

I can relate more than one personal experience. I had a very sad experience when my wife chose to leave. I sent a lawyer in Northampton, MA, a significant sum for an uncontested divorce. The man did everything perfectly, and perhaps sensed the circumstances of the case and my grief. he sent me back my check and would not take it back, regardless of my protests. Perhaps my prayers and humble blessings each day mean nothing, or perhaps they do, far more than some mere dollars.

The same is the case with Trish. What she gives to many is similar to what this lawyer gave to me: a sense of being uplifted, being made more established in my humanity. The U-HAUL thing simply does not apply to her.

I am sure she is not an angel, but along with many providers, she falls on the side of those who UPLIFT, rather than demean. I have come across so many of the former sort, that it is my fervent prayer that they recognize their true natures and true vocations which can be concurrent with their present small business activities.

I humbly request the moderators to not expunge this post until at least a few people have read it. Please pardon my inability to express myself in English, without writing a great many sentences, carefully qualifying my words. I fear the dangers of miscommunication in a language not my own. On we go!!
Old 02-15-2015, 05:48 PM   #195
doctorisin
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Greenpeace... (too) well said!!! Lemme interpret for the rest of us dullards...and paraaphrase ole PM ... Trisha sure knows how to make a jimmie feel swell
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women