Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2015, 04:40 AM   #196
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

Yep. His habit of putting words in everyone's mouth they never uttered or shooting down straw-man arguments that nobody made was annoying enough before he went on vacation. Now he comes back and sticks it right in the title line. Then he can't figure out why nobody wants to exchange views with an arrogant gotcha-playing jackass who already "knows" what they think. Pretty stupid.
Lustylad, as it relates to the spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq, I personally do not know what you did or did not "think." At the time!

As for WTF, LLIdiot and perhaps a few others from the old ASPD Pig Pen, (you know who you are) I know what they had to say on the subject, at the time. I am still a little unclear as to what they would have to say now.

LLad, unless you were posting in that forum under a different name, I have no personal knowledge of what your thoughts might have been at the time. I could speculate, but that is all it would be. Pure speculation!

Assuming your memory will take you as far back as the spring of 2003, did you think that there was justification (at that time) for the USA to invade Iraq?

Yes or no?

Fast forward 13 years! Knowing what you know now, was that invasion justified?

Yes or no?

For the record, my answer is NO to both questions.

Is there anyone else who would like to chime in?

JD? Turdy? Trendy? Lama? IIFFY? IB? COG? Jackie? I'va? Sham? WR?

And last but certainly not least, LLIdiot?

You're all welcome!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:36 AM   #197
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I'va? Sham? WR?
Austin Reacharound Crew Unite! Conga line forms on the left!

Gawd you are especially dull Bigkotex.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:41 AM   #198
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Austin Reacharound Crew Unite! Conga line forms on the left!

Gawd you are especially dull Bigkotex.

What 'bout you, Turdy?

Based on what (little) you know today, was the ill fated and ill advised Spring of 2003 invasion worth it?

For the record, I say "NO"!

A simple yes or no from you will do!
Old 06-05-2015, 07:10 AM   #199
gnadfly
Account Disabled

And Bigkotex happily swallows another stupid pill...

WTF be a dear and hand him some more water.

I told you my answer is the same as LL's.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:33 AM   #200
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
As for the OP. We all know the "OP" did not mention Hillary. What the "OP" did say was "Who in here would still have invaded Iraq in 2003? We know that JD, LL and LustyGayAss would!"

JDIdiot, do you question the accuracy of the actual statement?

With that said, I am 99% certain, but not 100%.

... the only posters posting here now that I can respond with any degree of certainty, would be LL, WTF and myself.

I know for a fact that LL was on record supporting the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq, during that fateful Spring.

LL clearly supported the invasion, then and now!

LL clearly was (and still is) on record as supporting the invasion, both then and now.
Quote:

As for WTF, LL and perhaps a few others from the old ASPD Pig Pen, (you know who you are) I know what they had to say on the subject, at the time. I am still a little unclear as to what they would have to say now.
No wonder you voted for Gore, Kerry, and Obaminable.

.........."on record as supporting the invasion .... now"!!!!!

LINK?

You are an ignoramus, a hillbilly, and a LIAR.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:06 AM   #201
Budlight_Mike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Still on the same subject of Iraq

Along the same lines as the OP, interested in some of y'alls answers to this part of the question:

Knowing what we know now, was it a good idea to remove all of our troops from Iraq in 2009?
Budlight_Mike is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 11:17 AM   #202
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budlight_Mike View Post
Along the same lines as the OP, interested in some of y'alls answers to this part of the question:

Knowing what we know now, was it a good idea to remove all of our troops from Iraq in 2009?
I'll answer that question with a "yes" or "no", but I'd like to add a little bit first.

First, we didn't actually withdraw from Iraq in 2009

Second, the U.S-Iraq status of forces agreement was signed by president bush, and it outlined the withdrawal timeline clearly. Specifically, it had a December 2011 deadline for all U.S troops to be out of the country of Iraq. So all that bullshit about "Odummer" withdrawing from Iraq early is just that: bullshit.

Third, the country of Iraq, the regime we left behind, wanted us out. Like it or not, they are a sovereign country and we can not be in their country without their permission. I think giving Iraq responsibility for its own borders is good if they believe they can handle it. It's not really our fuckup if they fail.

With that being said, no, I do not think leaving Iraq was a good idea. We should have had left troops to assist the shoddy government.
The question then is whether or not you'd be willing to lay down more American lives for a war that proved to be entirely useless and avoidable in the first place?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:04 PM   #203
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I'll answer that question with a "yes" or "no", but I'd like to add a little bit first.

First, we didn't actually withdraw from Iraq in 2009

Second, the U.S-Iraq status of forces agreement was signed by president bush, and it outlined the withdrawal timeline clearly. Specifically, it had a December 2011 deadline for all U.S troops to be out of the country of Iraq. So all that bullshit about "Odummer" withdrawing from Iraq early is just that: bullshit.

Third, the country of Iraq, the regime we left behind, wanted us out. Like it or not, they are a sovereign country and we can not be in their country without their permission. I think giving Iraq responsibility for its own borders is good if they believe they can handle it. It's not really our fuckup if they fail.

With that being said, no, I do not think leaving Iraq was a good idea. We should have had left troops to assist the shoddy government.
The question then is whether or not you'd be willing to lay down more American lives for a war that proved to be entirely useless and avoidable in the first place?
The bottom line in a situation like Iraq is this; whatever it is we want for them, freedom, independence, etc., is something they have to want for themselves. Us wanting it for them isn't enough. I don't even know that leaving troops behind would have solved the problems.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:01 PM   #204
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budlight_Mike View Post

Yes.

Let them fight a bloody Civil War and we can deal with the winner.

At one time the Middle East's oil was of huge importance to us....not so much now.

You do realize that all wars are basically fought over resources. We no longer need their resources. Let Europe fight it out with them, they need their oil.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:04 PM   #205
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

Yep. His habit of putting words in everyone's mouth .

The only word put in you and gnadfly's mouth is DICK.

I'll make it easy for you sugar britches....If you could go back and bet on the Steelers making the Super Bowl last year, would you?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:29 PM   #206
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The bottom line in a situation like Iraq is this; whatever it is we want for them, freedom, independence, etc., is something they have to want for themselves. Us wanting it for them isn't enough. I don't even know that leaving troops behind would have solved the problems.
That's true. There is no guarantee either way. I just don't understand how you can steam-roll a country and walk out of there in just 10 years.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 05:24 PM   #207
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
That's true. There is no guarantee either way. I just don't understand how you can steam-roll a country and walk out of there in just 10 years.
It's easy when you don't really give a shit what happens. We are reaping the bullshit that we've sown; messing in other countries politics, doing things that we wouldn't personally stand for, if they were being done to us.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:13 PM   #208
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

I told you my answer is the same as LL's.
Thus far, LL The Cowardly Idiot has yet to give an answer. He has been running away from his answer the past few days. He doesn't appear to be any closer now than he was a few weeks ago. It is quite obvious he is scared to give an answer.

It is equally as obvious that his Pet, Smelly ol' Turdfly is totally incapable of giving an answer until the Patriarchal Idiot tells him what to do and say.

Tell us Turdy, why do you have to wait for LLIdiot to give us an answer? Is it because the only brain cell that you have is just a big ol' Smelly Turd?
Old 06-05-2015, 10:52 PM   #209
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, it was a good idea to remove what troops we did in 2009. We should now remove all our troops from the Middle East. Once we are gone, and quit screwing with them, they will happily go back to killing each other, as they have done for a thousand years.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 08:45 AM   #210
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

To answer the OP.

NO, we never should have invaded Iraq. It made no sense then and has led the nation to ruin.

To address the deflection.

We NEVER should have had troops there to begin with.

It's sickening how this country plays fast and loose with the lives of its military so some old white guys can feel relevant.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women