Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47802
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-01-2020, 08:40 PM   #196
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
China actually let some Taiwanese officials enter Wuhan on 1/12. Limited access. Taiwan’s population is 22 million. And they have far more control of their society than we do. People were fined up to 10,000 for not reporting they had flu symptoms. If you want to live in a country like that, be my guest. Our CDC is antiquated. They could possibly administer the amount of tests that were needed. That’s been a problem for many years. You can point the finger at the last three Presidents for that. Comparing Taiwan to the US is ludicrous. I’ve been to South Korea, Hong Kong and Shanghai. I wouldn’t live in any of those places. South Korea was the most advanced, but you don’t have the freedoms that you do here. So pick your poison DF. BTW, why didn’t Taiwan alert the rest of the world? Italy and Spain could have used their help too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1153826
I will be honest Bam I was not aware that Taiwan got a tour of ground zero, I will have to look into that, OK I read it a d as I said earlier we had people there too and they said that it was not optimistic also and were ignored.
But the Tiawnese paid attention and had things in place already by what the article said because of sars1. But it wouldn't have mattered if Taiwan had warned those countries once you because a member of Chinas one belt one road initiative they would have been pressured into keeping open borders like Italy was and did and most likely Iran was also, we of course won't know about Iran because they wouldn't tell us anyways.
But Italy was definitely pressured, and they pressured South Korea too but they finally told them to kiss this asses and finally closed up almost before it was too late.
I don't know for sure a out Spain being pressured but it wouldn't surprise me, Spain is one of China's biggest supporter in Europe.
And was in line to be a one belt one roader also, in fact the pattern of the worst out break on the globe looks like a road map of the one road one belt initiative.
Except for now of course us.
The Tiwanese did help the Czechs, and are pretty tight with them and exchanging information and material.
You would be also surprised at what the law can do to you in this country once certain protocols are enacted for this very sort of thing.
I am sure that in regular run of the mill everyday life Taiwan dose not enforce fining you for not reporting the flu, these are extraordinary time and being 80 miles from a shit storm calls for extraordinary measures. I don't fault them for that.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:55 PM   #197
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
I will be honest Bam I was not aware that Taiwan got a tour of ground zero, I will have to look into that. But it wouldn't have mattered if Taiwan had warned those countries once you because a member of Chinas one belt one road initiative they would have been pressured into keeping open borders like Italy was and did and most likely Iran was also, we of course won't know about Iran because they wouldn't tell us anyways.
But Italy was definitely pressured, and they pressured South Korea too but they finally told them to kiss this asses and finally closed up almost before it was too late.
You would be surprised at what the law can do to you in this country once certain protocols are enacted for this very sort of thing.
I am sure that in regular run of the mill everyday life Taiwan dose not enforce fining you for not reporting the flu, these are extraordinary time and being 80 miles from a shit storm calls for extraordinary measures. I don't fault them for that.
You can bet they wouldn’t let kids go to spring break like they did here. They would have been arrested. The Governors have more power over their states than Trump. That’s a fact. If you take NY out of our numbers, it wouldn’t be as frightening. Diblasio was still urging people to dine out in mid February. The point here is those Asian countries have far more control over their populations than the US does. I’m not pointing fingers or playing the blame game. But you and P1 can knock yourselves out. I think we learned a lot during this fiasco and will be better prepared going forward.

BTW, China just shut down another county:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...nd-wave-159615

This disaster falls squarely on the ChiComs. They own it.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:59 PM   #198
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Now why would you think that I am talking about shutting the country down for something that's not here yet?
I am talking about preparing for something that's coming we had a couple of months to find out exactly what we were dealing with, and getting our supplies laid in, instead we are scrambling whe people are dying. What part of the Boy Scout motto did you not understand?
Also implementing measures that people won't like but will get results.
Taiwan is 80 miles from mainland China, and as of about a week ago only had 50 cases. Why?
Because no passengers were not permitted to deplane until they were screened for the virus.
And if you have it you didn't get off!
Thing like this would have built confidence in our leadership and the markets might not have tanked so badly.
But we were to busy calling it a hoax instead of trying to obtain a sample of the virus so we could get a jump on it in our labs.
And if this asshole wasn't so busy trying to bribe a friendly nation in a time of war for personal gain, that is fighting our enemy, we wouldn't have had impeachment hearings!
And before you argue this point he admitted as much as did Mulvaney.
And now he's doing the same with certain governors right now!
Basically telling them kiss my pasty white ass or you get nothing but my scorn!
What an asshole!

Berry your on the ignore list with the other butt nugget browneye, I hope you two are practicing social distancing hanging onto that pube together.
Did he hit you with his stick yet?
Fuckoutta here!
Again - you have no proven facts and sources you can share to support your false statements. Typical
Old 04-01-2020, 11:05 PM   #199
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you take NY out of our numbers, it wouldn’t be as frightening. Diblasio was still urging people to dine out in mid February.
NY and NJ make up half the US cases - and likely spread the majority of the cases to other parts of the country when people started fleeing NY

And DeBlasio was actually making public statements in March encouraging people to go about their normal lives, that the virus was not an issue

Here is a good clip showing DeBlasio, other NYC officials, Pelosi, and others urging people to go out

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...85767729463297
Old 04-02-2020, 01:48 AM   #200
gman44

Encounters: 203

Guys

Please cut out the insults and rude comments. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinions and they should not be slammed for that.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:38 AM   #201
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I didn't read anything past these personal insults. I'm not sure why you, bambino, and berryberry get a pass. Maybe the mods are Trumpsters too?
How is it a "personal insult" to point out that you don't appear capable of going beyond superficial talking points in so many of your posts? Prove me wrong if you disagree. All I have been doing is pointing out the logical fallacies, weaknesses and inconsistencies in your arguments.

Your reference to the moderators of this forum as "Trumpsters" was clearly intended as an insult. I certainly don't want to bring the mods in to start issuing points for every trivial perceived tit-for-tat grievance. Better if everyone would just grow a pair.

In most cases, hitting the rtm button is just another way of ducking legitimate criticism of your arguments.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:17 AM   #202
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
How is it a "personal insult" to point out that you don't appear capable of going beyond superficial talking points in your posts? Prove me wrong if you disagree. All I have been doing is pointing out the logical fallacies and inconsistencies in your arguments.

Your reference to the moderators of this forum as "Trumpsters" was clearly intended as an insult. Did you receive an infraction for it?
Some people lack self awareness. At least I know when I’m being rude and insulting.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:24 AM   #203
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
How is it a "personal insult" to point out that you don't appear capable of going beyond superficial talking points in so many of your posts? Prove me wrong if you disagree. All I have been doing is pointing out the logical fallacies, weaknesses and inconsistencies in your arguments.

Your reference to the moderators of this forum as "Trumpsters" was clearly intended as an insult. I certainly don't want to bring the mods in to start issuing points for every trivial perceived tit-for-tat grievance. Better if everyone would just grow a pair.

In most cases, hitting the rtm button is just another way of ducking legitimate criticism of your arguments.
According to the mods, what you said was an insult.

My reference to the mods was a question. I did not call them Trumpsters. I asked if they were. Furthermore, a Trumpster is a person who votes for, supports, and/or defends Trump. If you think Trump is great, then it's a term of endearment.

I didn't get to any legitimate criticism that your post may or may not have contained because I stopped reading at the insult.

Honestly, I would prefer a free for all format in here, but if there are rules against personal insults, I want them to be enforced fairly and evenly.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:32 AM   #204
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Here's a proven fact. South Korea has had under 200 deaths from it. We've had over 3600. Both countries got their first confirmed case on the same day. The important difference is that Korea took this virus very seriously since even before their first case. They were ready, and we were not. The commander in chief bears responsibility for that, despite whatever excuses people want to make for him. Deblasio and Cuomo surely bear some responsibility too, but that doesn't mitigate Trump's responsibility. Even to this day, we still have idiotic church leaders insisting that they need to congregate. Shameful.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:42 AM   #205
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Not sure if this thread is still about the Virus, but if it is there is some interesting news developing locally:

https://www.wtae.com/article/upmc-to...rsday/32014437
Old 04-02-2020, 10:40 AM   #206
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
Not sure if this thread is still about the Virus, but if it is there is some interesting news developing locally:

https://www.wtae.com/article/upmc-to...rsday/32014437
Interesting news for sure. I think all of us are hoping for a vaccine to be ready for the public ASAP. Other than the anti-vax crowd, of course.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:00 AM   #207
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All of this political banter aside. There is no lack of appointment requests at all. So, don’t be so quick to bash providers. My inbox hasn’t slowed down one bit, I’ve noticed no decline in requests at all.

It takes two to tango.

Quite frankly shocked at the amount who think they are special or unaffected for various reasons. I won’t be seeing clients until at least May perhaps longer, but I’m prepared for that.

It’s a predators paradise...
Makes for some entertaining exchanges during some bouts of boredom, but the truth of the matter is it’s scary AF.
Some folks don’t care or don’t care to know better.

I guess my point is, bash providers all you like but the supply is there because there is demand for it.

There is no shortage of clients at this current time.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:14 AM   #208
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
All of this political banter aside. There is no lack of appointment requests at all. So, don’t be so quick to bash providers. My inbox hasn’t slowed down one bit, I’ve noticed no decline in requests at all.

It takes two to tango.

Quite frankly shocked at the amount who think they are special or unaffected for various reasons. I won’t be seeing clients until at least May perhaps longer, but I’m prepared for that.

It’s a predators paradise...
Makes for some entertaining exchanges during some bouts of boredom, but the truth of the matter is it’s scary AF.
Some folks don’t care or don’t care to know better.

I guess my point is, bash providers all you like but the supply is there because there is demand for it.

There is no shortage of clients at this current time.
Who was bashing providers in this thread? There is an encounter where a guy allegedly got covid19 from a provider who thought she had it.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2707909
Old 04-02-2020, 11:22 AM   #209
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

why Are you always on my tail so quickly? lol

I’m not permitted to comment on review threads. (I follow rules, unlike others) But this thread was originally asking opinions on “hobbying” in the current environment.

I provided my opinion.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:31 AM   #210
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
why Are you always on my tail so quickly? lol

I’m not permitted to comment on review threads. (I follow rules, unlike others) But this thread was originally asking opinions on “hobbying” in the current environment.

I provided my opinion.
Because I love you! The thread title is Coronavirus. I haven’t seen any provider bashing. But, people are still hobbying. To each his/her own I guess.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women