Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2017, 12:57 PM   #196
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I knew exactly what you were referring too you rock bottom evangelist. That's why I stuck you with the one who has the extra 21st chromosome which is what Downs Syndrome essentially is.

Jim
Watch it Jim. He actually likes you.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:00 PM   #197
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I knew exactly what you were referring too you rock bottom evangelist. That's why I stuck you with the one who has the extra 21st chromosome which is what Downs Syndrome essentially is.

Jim
So I make a joke and then you steal it? I bet you had to Google it first or did you ask one of your buddies. How pathetic you are to literally take my line and repeat it. I expected better from you. I guess you are just like the rest of the redneck Trump lickers here. That is a shame.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:01 PM   #198
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Watch it Jim. He actually likes you.
Jealous? You can have him, he showed his true colors.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:04 PM   #199
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Jealous? You can have him, he showed his true colors.
You're the one who's jealous. How many points did you get for cockstalking me to the Pittsburgh forum?
Old 08-25-2017, 01:17 PM   #200
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So I make a joke and then you steal it? I bet you had to Google it first or did you ask one of your buddies. How pathetic you are to literally take my line and repeat it. I expected better from you. I guess you are just like the rest of the redneck Trump lickers here. That is a shame.
No, I don't have to Google much when it comes pathology. You deserved to have it rolled back over ya.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:43 PM   #201
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, I don't have to Google much when it comes pathology. You deserved to have it rolled back over ya.

Jim
But you have not explained why you made yourself look small by plagiarizing it. I guess it was that important to you. Since I directed it at another member I find it odd you would have stepped out of your normal demeanor to attempt to insult me. One could say you are "connected" to the other party and took it personally. Odds are you thought I was merely off by one number. Anyway I am glad I was there to help you feel "empowered" for a moment LOL!
Old 08-25-2017, 01:54 PM   #202
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one who's jealous. How many points did you get for cockstalking me to the Pittsburgh forum?
I got one for every time you gave me head. I did not break any rule. Sorry you are ashamed of who you see. Next time I am in Htown I might check "them" out after your titillating review. LOL
Old 08-25-2017, 01:55 PM   #203
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
But you have not explained why you made yourself look small by plagiarizing it. I guess it was that important to you. Since I directed it at another member I find it odd you would have stepped out of your normal demeanor to attempt to insult me. One could say you are "connected" to the other party and took it personally. Odds are you thought I was merely off by one number. Anyway I am glad I was there to help you feel "empowered" for a moment LOL!
That's right ,you've been sticking to everyone in this thread. You needed a taste of your own medicine.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 02:08 PM   #204
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I got one for every time you gave me head. I did not break any rule. Sorry you are ashamed of who you see. Next time I am in Htown I might check "them" out after your titillating review. LOL
Htown? Is that where the number you posted is from that got deleted? What does that have to do with Pittsburgh? Why do you want head from a guy? Isn't that against SBC guidelines too? I'm never ashamed of the girls that I see. I posted the review. Local guys appreciated it. You had no business there making an asshole out of yourself. You should confine it to here and your home forum. Unless you're hell bent on being a national jackass.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:27 PM   #205
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Wow I guess you got me there. Do you know how fucking stupid you look clinging on to a typo? As for me bragging there are very few folks that live in the bible belt that are not versed in it. All I did was explain to him that if had never read it he had no right to an opinion of what it said or meant. I guess it is all you have. I sure hope someone didn't look up the wrong scripture because of it. Maybe that is why you are so mad. Did have trouble finding it? I have one question for you. Do you think that you have never made an error posting on this forum? Better yet lets make it a challenge. If I can find an error you made, you step away for one month. Sound good?
Adding an apostrophe isn't a "typo", M T Brain Socket. The apostrophe key is nowhere near either the "N" key or the "S" key, M T Brain Socket. So, how is it that such a self-professed *biblical expert* as yourself misspells the title of a book in the Bible, M T Brain Socket?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #206
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Htown? Is that where the number you posted is from that got deleted? What does that have to do with Pittsburgh? Why do you want head from a guy? Isn't that against SBC guidelines too? I'm never ashamed of the girls that I see. I posted the review. Local guys appreciated it. You had no business there making an asshole out of yourself. You should confine it to here and your home forum. Unless you're hell bent on being a national jackass.
I was kidding about you giving me head.
What number? LOL! You mean the one you posted? I guess that is where you "8-1" Should have deleted it yourself but you were too busy running your pie hole.
I never said a word about it being anything to be ashamed about until you freaked out. Now you on the other hand seem to have remorse quite often. I noticed you like to post in other forums so whats with the double standard?
Look, here is the deal. You started your shit with me and thought having several other hobbyist/ handles chime in would work out for you. Seems like it has not worked out. So every day you have a choice. Keep in mind I am a "honey badger" I do not mind a bit of discomfort along the way. I suggest you move along.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:29 PM   #207
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Adding an apostrophe isn't a "typo", M T Brain Socket. The apostrophe key is nowhere near either the "N" key or the "S" key, M T Brain Socket. So, how is it that such a self-professed *biblical expert* as yourself misspells the title of a book in the Bible, M T Brain Socket?
You simply can not stop showing your lack of understanding.
Your parents should have gotten you a Dictionary instead of Barbie dolls.

So are you a "Typo-squatter"? Seems that would be right up your alley. To Cyber-squat and try to mooch off search mistakes of folks. Seems like you do that here on a regular basis. I guess you bring work home with you.
By the way I suggest you look up the meaning of a typo, not just a "type" of a typo. LOL
Old 08-25-2017, 04:36 PM   #208
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

So are you a "Typo-squatter"? Seems that would be right up your alley. To Cyber-squat and try to mooch off search mistakes of folks. Seems like you do that here on a regular basis. I guess you bring work home with you.
By the way I suggest you look up the meaning of a typo, not just a "type" of a typo. LOL

You'd be the lib-retarded jackass that needs to look up "typo", M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
A typographical error (often shortened to typo), also called misprint, is a mistake made in the typing process (such as a spelling mistake) of printed material. Historically, this referred to mistakes in manual type-setting (typography). The term includes errors due to mechanical failure or slips of the hand or finger, but excludes errors of ignorance, such as spelling errors, or the flip-flopping of words such as "than" and "then".... Most typos involve simple duplication, omission, transposition, or substitution of a small number of characters (Wiki).
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 04:38 PM   #209
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 05:08 PM   #210
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was kidding about you giving me head.
What number? LOL! You mean the one you posted? I guess that is where you "8-1" Should have deleted it yourself but you were too busy running your pie hole.
I never said a word about it being anything to be ashamed about until you freaked out. Now you on the other hand seem to have remorse quite often. I noticed you like to post in other forums so whats with the double standard?
Look, here is the deal. You started your shit with me and thought having several other hobbyist/ handles chime in would work out for you. Seems like it has not worked out. So every day you have a choice. Keep in mind I am a "honey badger" I do not mind a bit of discomfort along the way. I suggest you move along.
This number jerkoff:

Quote:
"Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
832-887-6961"
Besides being stupid, you are now a cockstalker. Congratulations.

I can post the thread. But the number is still there. Who were you outing? It's not a Pittsburgh number. You are truly an idiot. Keep up the good work. It's probably your cell#. Or maybe it's your sons. Maybe someone will call him for a blowjob and a Prostrate massage. Honey Dipper.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women