Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #196
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Default I'm buckin' for CEO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckvic View Post
She does look fine in the bra and panties but they look even better when they're on my hotel room floor
Dude, I'm about up to my ears with this 'your' stuff. Get it right, SHE WOULD LOOK EVEN BETTER IN THEM (BRA & PANTIES) IN MY HOTEL ROOM SUITE, LOL (gotta love it, go with a smile )

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftySmith View Post
How about the Shayla fan club take up a collection to provide her with a one week vacation to Houston and all club members get some 1on1 time with the guest of honor (or 2on1 or 3on1 or 3on2 or 2on2 or...). It might even become an annual event...I can see it now...Shayla-Con!!
I'm already CFO of another Fan Club (see my Sig Line)...I'm bucking for CEO of Shayla's Fan Club AND we WILL have her in Houston, fully funded, HARD dicks awaiting, LMFAO!!! Pipe in your votes. If I win, I will get her here, GUARANTEED!

"This of course is a private venture-group solely for the purposes of and interests in said Shayla of ECCIE. The HARDdicks Inc., is vested in the interest of procurement of said Shayla of ECCIE for the sole purposes of privatized sexual engagement and the acquistion of said services for the pure indulgence and satisfaction of Houston's HARDdicks and WETPussies". Yessss!!! Vote 'Yes' for mijoBFE as the CEO, Shayla Trust Fuck Fund!!! Vote Today!
Old 03-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #197
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
Dude, I'm about up to my ears with this 'your' stuff. Get it right, SHE WOULD LOOK EVEN BETTER IN THEM (BRA & PANTIES) IN MY HOTEL ROOM SUITE, LOL (gotta love it, go with a smile )

Sorry! - lol

I'm already CFO of another Fan Club (see my Sig Line)...I'm bucking for CEO of Shayla's Fan Club AND we WILL have her in Houston, fully funded, HARD dicks awaiting, LMFAO!!! Pipe in your votes. If I win, I will get her here, GUARANTEED!
and good luck with that! It might be cheaper to catch a flight to Calgary, just saying.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #198
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
and good luck with that! It might be cheaper to catch a flight to Calgary, just saying.
Ahem, have you ever heard of 'Embezzling', ijs (probably not, it seems to be as 'American' as Apple Pie...you Canadiens are soooo sheltered, LMAO!)

LMMFAO all the way to MY bank!!! Shsssssst!
(read the 'fine' print carefully, LOL)

Old 03-16-2012, 05:39 AM   #199
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post

"This of course is a private venture-group solely for the purposes of and interests in said Shayla of ECCIE. The HARDdicks Inc., is vested in the interest of procurement of said Shayla of ECCIE for the sole purposes of privatized sexual engagement and the acquistion of said services for the pure indulgence and satisfaction of Houston's HARDdicks and WETPussies". Yessss!!! Vote 'Yes' for mijoBFE as the CEO, Shayla Trust Fuck Fund!!! Vote Today!
I'll take that bet! Give me a time frame? So what would you like to bet? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-kayffsGAU

You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk!
Old 03-16-2012, 07:43 AM   #200
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Default Did you watch the video? I can do this! I'm a believa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'll take that bet! Give me a time frame? So what would you like to bet? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-kayffsGAU

You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk!
SL, I can spell out part of the executive summary because I'm confident I will win this election:
1. Free "Shayla" e-campaign (Shayla, Women's Rights Advocate captured and detained in North Korea - pics of her 'caged' would gain an immediate out-pouring of funds) contributions would go to the HARDdicks, Inc. and WETPussies LTD Foundation.
2. HARDdicks would have a ground recruit locally in Houston. We would meet every Tuesday and have drinks and 'cheers' to our upcoming Main Event!
3. Each HARDdick would have to be recruited by members and pass the initiation phase (specific requirements to join this Elite/Privatized group).
4. HARDdick member fees would be $400 per month, with an initiation fee of $1200 (that's very economical compared to fees for joining as a member elsewhere, such as PebbleBeachCC or other golf country clubs, etc.)
5. WETPussies membership would involve a small fee for background checks and healthtestings. The majority of membership would entail fucking HARDdick members on the fly, on tips alone.

That's just a few. We may even have a "Walk on Houston" to free Shayla's ass.

Now, the BET:
My WIN...
1. Your House (deed and all)
2. I get to meet and fuck Sonya, all expenses paid by you and you write my review, LMAO!
3. Your next "100" are funds are transferred to me. I fuck at your expense and you write my next "100" reviews (N100R clause).
4. Each one of these 100 involve dinners and say Perry's, 4Forks of Houston, well you get the picture, it won't be on a McDonald's menu, AND, you're paying.
My LOSS...
(quiet, did you read the fine print?)
1. You get to keep all of the remaining funds I've embezzled, which won't be much if the plan above isn't successful, including #1 voting me in as CEO Shayla's Fuck Fund, Inc.

Wanna help me in writing the Mission Statement? LMAO!

Cheers my friend
Old 03-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #201
jyoshi917
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

whoa, shayla's quite the popular one.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #202
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking MIJO

NEVER MIND ALL THAT SHIT! How about we make it much more simple! First one that that meets Shayla wins! Must have proof like picture and panties!

You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk!? LOL
Old 03-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #203
jyoshi917
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
NEVER MIND ALL THAT SHIT! How about we make it much more simple! First one that that meets Shayla wins! Must have proof like picture and panties!

what you said, who's going to canada first?
Old 03-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #204
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoshi917 View Post

Hummmm did it get quite here all of a sudden???

(Cricket Chirping)
Old 03-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #205
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Their I fixed that for ya!
I'm calling FIRST! Right DAMN Now!
Old 03-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #206
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Hummmm did it get quite here all of a sudden???

(Cricket Chirping)
It's quiet! more ways than one - lol
I do quite well with spelling and seeing Shayla
Old 03-17-2012, 12:23 AM   #207
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

she packs more so it should be more
Old 03-17-2012, 12:36 AM   #208
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
It's quiet! more ways than one - lol
I do quite well with spelling and seeing Shayla
Good point, but crickets don't chirp as well, they rub their back legs together. It was a subliminal message. Just sayin....
Old 03-17-2012, 11:39 AM   #209
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Default Sublimality...mijo vs. SL (ever heard of Governor Perry?)

Quote:

You just joined the ranks of Governor Perry with that statement/challenge, buddy! I'll show you why...BTW, I've been on the campaign trail, and was informed that you entered the 'race'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoshi917 View Post
You banking against me? Not ever wise! Although, for me personally, I would never bank against SL. Are you confused yet? Shssssst, careful where you leave your footprints, easily tracked...

Quote:
I'm calling FIRST! Right DAMN Now!
Okay, "Governor Perry", keep talking. So embarrassing for someone of your stature, we respected you by "title" until you opened your mouth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
she packs more so it should be more
She's a "freak", "slut", "whore", "rapist (threatened/promised Burk who evidently has a Big DICK)", ALL by HER words in describing herself. THAT is oh so why I MUST meet her. She is my fantasy ATF. I live for women like her, and there aren't many, as in 4!!!

Quote:
Good point, but crickets don't chirp as well, they rub their back legs together. It was a subliminal message. Just sayin....
Sublimality...How can you be the FIRST? You've lost before you've started, "Oh Governor":
You nor I will ever be Shayla's FIRST!

Okay, forget the qualifier, FIRST between You&I, got it:
You will never be the FIRST to DFK her (you're non-GFE)
You will never be the FIRST to DATY her (you're non-GFE)
You will never be the FIRST to present her panties without your hand in the picture (that's your MOA), LMMFAO!
You will never be the FIRST to Fuck her, your Dick is too small (by your own admission, prior posts). By all estimates (mine), she needs 9" min. plus girth.

SL, this is all friendly banter. I was not voted CEO AND I was kicked out of 'chuch'/Mass today. So, I'm on a downward spiral today. This post from you picked me up today. Cool. Go with a 'smile'!

LIVING THE DREAM (Redd Rozay, spelled with 2 'd's, get that shit right!)
Old 03-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #210
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Somehow even if I lost and succeeded I would win! LOL

You met LR and lived to tell about it! That automatically made you a worthy adversary! I was banking on the fact I have my passport and time on my hands! LOL

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women