Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #196
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default thanks Logan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan135 View Post
SNL ...like the new avatar....its SWEET!!
awwee thanks...i think the exercise ball in the backgound is a nice touch lol
couldnt figure how to crop the picture, I'll take some new ones soon..one day lol
Old 02-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #197
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Can we get over this thread. They took a week off and now they are back.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #198
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Very hypnotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
OK....I kinda want to hear Ed's sexy voice now...
You'll never be able to get the sweet sound out of your head....I'm warning you....Naomi thought about me ALL day today!! Once you hear it, that's all you want to hear.....you're getting sleepy,very sleepy when I count to 10 and snap my fingers...you'll be a smokin' hot babe with a beautiful avatar...see it worked!!
Old 02-19-2011, 06:15 PM   #199
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I "heard" you have a SEXXXY voice Ed

Burk.. we are just having some fun
Old 02-19-2011, 07:49 PM   #200
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Can we get over this thread. They took a week off and now they are back.
Oh get over it! No one's forcing you to read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
You'll never be able to get the sweet sound out of your head....I'm warning you....Naomi thought about me ALL day today!! Once you hear it, that's all you want to hear.....you're getting sleepy,very sleepy when I count to 10 and snap my fingers...you'll be a smokin' hot babe with a beautiful avatar...see it worked!!
LOL...What makes you think you won't get the same reaction from mine?
Old 02-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #201
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome back Ladies, it has been quite and kinda boring without the two of you around!!

Quote:
Gosh, you got me wanting to hear your voice!!
Old 02-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #202
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks love.

Quote:
You are too much.

Yes ladies Ed's voice is very sexy
Old 02-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #203
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I am of the opinion that those who have to speak through others and trash people but can't name them,are nothing more than cowards...and those who can only resort to personal attacks on physical appearance or whatever insult is within arm's reach, simply demonstrate their inability to communicate in an intelligent manner. What good does it do me to say something like, "...and then there is that certain person who is in denial over their male pattern baldness, get over yourself! I can lose weight but you will always look like a tranny!" if I am not naming names? Kind of a cowardly way to be confrontational, don't you think?

It seems to me that as much complaining that goes on about these ladies "haters", they sure do like to fuel the fire. I can't ever recall making an attack on anyone's physical appearance but if you really want to go there Valerie (see how easy that was?) you give me lots of material to work with, dear. I'd much prefer to engage you in a battle of wits. Call mudslinging your forte, wit mine .

Oh yeah, welcome back
Old 02-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #204
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
awwee thanks...i think the exercise ball in the backgound is a nice touch lol
couldnt figure how to crop the picture, I'll take some new ones soon..one day lol
You can use picnik.com, pixlr.com and pixer.us are great for photo editing love. Very easy to use. Just upload the picture and crop how you want.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #205
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the info Naomi!
Old 02-20-2011, 03:11 AM   #206
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ooohhh I need one ....... ya'll had one together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Mocha, we were put on vacation for a week..

Thanks SNL!
Old 02-20-2011, 03:17 AM   #207
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I am of the opinion that those who have to speak through others and trash people but can't name them,are nothing more than cowards...and those who can only resort to personal attacks on physical appearance or whatever insult is within arm's reach, simply demonstrate their inability to communicate in an intelligent manner. What good does it do me to say something like, "...and then there is that certain person who is in denial over their male pattern baldness, get over yourself! I can lose weight but you will always look like a tranny!" if I am not naming names? Kind of a cowardly way to be confrontational, don't you think?

It seems to me that as much complaining that goes on about these ladies "haters", they sure do like to fuel the fire. I can't ever recall making an attack on anyone's physical appearance but if you really want to go there Valerie (see how easy that was?) you give me lots of material to work with, dear. I'd much prefer to engage you in a battle of wits. Call mudslinging your forte, wit mine .

Oh yeah, welcome back
Post of the week Dannie! and headed for the hall of fame. Real ugliness is never just skin deep.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:09 AM   #208
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
ooohhh I need one ....... ya'll had one together?
Will be meeting her in NOLA soon.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:50 AM   #209
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Thanks for the info Naomi!
Thanks love. Most computers even have a built-in editing program already. I know windows live has one though it's not as advanced it had the ability to crop images/blur.. etc
Old 02-20-2011, 07:57 AM   #210
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

Oh yeah, welcome back
I am certainly no coward Dannie, there's a reason I don't post names, but I suppose you didn't think of that ...I simply now refuse to post anything offensive, harassing, or attack someone personally on ECCIE, as it is against the rules love....So perhaps take your rude & false comments elsewhere, now should you have something you would like to say to me personally, by all means no one is stopping you...

Name calling me on this board only makes you look childish, I am not even going to comment on your pathetic attempt to insult and make fun of my appearance, because they aren't even worthy of that. All I will say is I have loads of stellar reviews, I doubt "tranny's with male pattern baldness" <~~~~lmao!, would have such reviews as I do....now I'm afraid I'm going to have to add you to my ignore list along with all of your other friends...

Poof be gone
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women